The Retirement Years

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dinsmore
Dinsmore
1,901 Followers

"Frank, I'm sending a very special little treat your way---my secretary, Becky. I just fingered her delightful little nineteen year old cunt right here in my office. She broke up with her boyfriend a couple of weeks ago and is alarmingly horny! It's affecting her work. She has a real crush on you! She's coming over ostensibly to pick up some papers, wink-wink, but she's very doable. This is barely used, young, submissive, cunt, Frank. Make me proud!"

Becky arrived less than twenty minutes later. Becky was a farm girl with a full but delightful ass, ample titties and a sweet little corn-fed face complemented by natural blond hair. Frank greeted Becky at the door and gave her a fatherly hug which ensured that she felt the growing bulge in his shorts. Frank wasn't wearing anything else, giving Becky an opportunity to appreciate his lean, muscular body. Guiding her to the sofa Frank decided to find out exactly how submissive Becky was. The papers she was supposed to pick up were sitting on the coffee table.

"Take off your blouse, Becky...that's right, now the bra...you have very beautiful breasts, young lady."

"Stand up for me now...drop the skirt...now the panty hose...turn around and bend over...now the panties. Very nice, Becky, your ass is quite amazing. Spread your legs... that's right...now open your pussy for me with your fingers." Becky had not hesitated to comply at any stage.

"Reach back and spread your ass for me, Becky...I want to see that cute little ass hole of yours...oh, that's sweet!"

"Tell me, Becky, are you an accomplished little cock sucker? I'm sure you are. Bend over a little more...I'm going to taste that cute little ass hole of yours. . . hold it open for me."

Frank was absolutely sure no one had every done this to little Becky before but she got into it very quickly, rotating her rear in small circles in response to his oral efforts. As he was enjoying her musky hole, Frank quickly doffed his shorts. He had already decided that he wanted to test her pouty little mouth first. Some days you just want your cock sucked and this was one of those days. Positioning the young girl just the way he wanted her in a sitting position on the sofa, Frank stroked his rock hard tool inches from her face wondering what sort of encouragement would be required. Becky groaned and whimpered, slipped down to her knees, fondled Frank's fuck toy for a few seconds and then engulfed it. Becky certainly was an extremely accomplished little cock sucker and, in no time at all, she was swallowing Frank's cream with gusto.

Sliding her adorable little butt back up on the sofa, Frank worked his talented mouth down her young body, paying particular attention to her ripe young melons which he quickly discerned were quite sensitive. Not wanting to keep the young darling waiting too long for her release, Frank quickly moved his mouth down to her soft blond muff and did what he did so damned well. Becky came quickly with a squeal then rolled her hips in anticipation as Frank worked her little muffin to find the second coming. It took a little longer but it was well worth the wait.

Enough Already! This story has gone on to long and needs to end.

Later that night in bed together, Frank gave Bonnie all of the slimy details. A few weeks later as they were chatting again, Bonnie reviewed where things were.

"So! How many pregnant women are you responsible for?"

"Well, let's see...Belinda, Buffy, Caitlin---with Paul's blessing, Megan's done, Kim somewhat to my surprise, the Parcel Delivery Service girl, Tina---she and her husband are moving to the neighborhood as soon as the house closes but there are two more on my PDA."

"Belinda, Buffy and Caitlin want us to be god parents."

"How sweet! It's sad that most of these young couples will move; one or the other will get promoted and..."

"And new young couples will move in. By the way, I understand 'the boys' have all decided to go bass fishing this weekend; I assume you were invited."

"I thanked them profusely and asked for a rain check; told 'em I was kind of beat and planned to spend most of Saturday in bed."

"The girls will be tickled that you are staying home."

"The girls?"

"Belinda is just starting to get a little belly; Buffy is just showing and you wouldn't even know Caitlin was pregnant. They all are concerned that their respective husbands won't be excited about meeting their marital responsibilities once they get big bellies. With hormones raging, they're all horny as hell. We'd planned to get together here, while you boys were fishing, for a little girl fest."

"I certainly wouldn't want to spoil your plans."

"Didn't you once tell me that you and your first wife had the best sex ever when she was pregnant?"

"Right up to the night she delivered."

"I'm sure they wouldn't be remotely disappointed if you hung around."

"Five is an odd number."

"The more the merrier! Don't forget to take your medication dear. They'll all be here around ten on Saturday morning."

"Yes, dear."

Edited by Techsan and Crazysoundguy

Dinsmore
Dinsmore
1,901 Followers
1...345678