All Comments on 'The Retreat'

by haremgirl

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Loving this story so far.....

Great writing.... cannot wait for the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Intriguing start!

Haremgirl, fantastic to see your new posting! Great start...anxiously waiting for future chapters!!!

NorCalGirlNorCalGirlover 16 years ago
Great start

I will definitely be looking for your next update. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Yay!

Great start! I can't wait to see what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
YOUR BACK!!!!

Glad your back! I can already tell this will be another success. Hope you life and writing play nice, so you can finish:-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Woot

So glad that you're back. i've always enjoyed your stories, and its great to finally be able to read another one from you. :P

Great start... already i'm hooked!

RetMarutRetMarutover 16 years ago
Simmer First

Perhaps now that I'm older and have been in the world I can better appreciate tenderness and foreplay. The contrasts between familiarity and the shock of the new in this story made for engrossing reading. I will be happy to follow subsequent installations.

litchipkinglitchipkingabout 16 years ago
Never better

Your stories have always reached me; heart, mind, groin. Thanks for another winner.

Magnus_St0rmMagnus_St0rmabout 14 years ago
OMG! Lack of communication

again rears its ugly head.

I'm beginning to see a pattern here. While I really enjoy your writing for the most part, I don't know that I'm prepared to go thru the excruciating stupidity of two more of your characters.

I may take a break, read some gratifyingly happy stories for a bit and come back to your emotionally challenged characters when I've had a chance to recharge.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
WARNING!

This author did not finish this story, so read on at your own peril. If you like having things left unfinished....bleh.

drazvichdrazvichover 12 years ago
I'll Pass...

Thanks to the previous commenter -whoever you are- for the warning. I'd still pass without your warning though, this is one of those wasted-years-without-going-all-the-way-because-of-a misunderstanding type of romance story. A definite no-go for me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES