The Retreat Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
haremgirl
haremgirl
1,359 Followers

Nick needed no other encouragement. He rammed into her hard and deep, throwing his head back to relish the feeling of her quivering pussy clamping down onto his cock. It took only moments for them to reach their mutual climax, and he poured himself inside her in a seemingly endless series of scalding spurts, groaning as he felt her milking him.

Nick leaned against her, gasping as he enjoyed the lingering contractions of her pussy. When he was finally able, he staggered to the bed, still holding her impaled on his cock. He sat on the edge of the bed and fell backward with her sprawled on his chest. Jess snuggled in his arms, thoroughly content with the turn of events. When he drew the blanket over them, she promptly dozed.

While Nick's heart settled to a normal rhythm, he mentally berated himself, calling himself every kind of fool. What the hell was he thinking? He wasn't thinking! That was the problem. In fact, he had never been able to think clearly when Jess was around.

They were playing a dangerous game, and Nick knew his heart was on the line. With Jess slumped on his chest, his slackened cock still nestled inside her, Nick felt his love for her flowing over him. He wanted to hold her like this for eternity, to never leave her honeyed depths. He wondered what she wanted.

Was Jess using him simply in the hope of conceiving a child? Could he accept that if it were true? Would he be able to walk out of her life after experiencing this kind of satisfaction in her arms?

Nick released a deep sigh. It really didn't matter, did it? He could no more resist her lure than a moth could resist the flame. Even the knowledge that he would surely get hurt wasn't enough to keep Nick from wanting Jess. He loved her. It was that simple. If the next few days were all he was destined to have with her, that was better than nothing. He kissed her hair and fell asleep.

**********

Jess woke some time later, momentarily confused by her surroundings. The steady beat of Nick's heart beneath her cheek brought her to full awareness, and she smiled, rubbing her hand over his sweater. She could tell by his steady breathing and lax limbs that he was soundly asleep.

Jess was careful not to wake him as she leaned her head back and scanned his face. She felt her heart swell with love as she watched him. She was more convinced than ever that he felt some deeper emotion for her too. Even at the last moment he had offered her a way out. He had been willing to stop, even though it would have been painfully uncomfortable for him. He wouldn't have offered that if she had truly been nothing but a 'hot fuck' to him.

Afterward, the way he had carried her to the bed and cradled her in his arms spoke of caring. He didn't want to be separated from her. Whether or not he could admit to his feelings, his affection was evident in the way he handled her.

Jess grinned smugly, nibbling on her bottom lip. She was going to make Nick trust her enough to open up to her again. Something had happened to make him end their relationship ten years before. She was going to find out what, and she was going to fix it. The possibility of a future with Nick was worth whatever it cost her. With that certainty, she snuggled closer and waited for him to wake up.

haremgirl
haremgirl
1,359 Followers
12