All Comments on 'The Return'

by kknightsf

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
bruce22bruce22over 14 years ago
A simple stroke story

Well written, well conceived and more accurately classified in erotic couplings...

Simple49erSimple49erover 14 years ago
The antithesis

of the below average stories in the LV section. Husband is gone for six months and the wife patiently waits for his return not by dating and cheating, but with love and the judicious use of a vibrator that keeps him in her mind and love. She is excited to see him and love him. She is the essence of a loving wife, a true loving wife. This story is more erotic and wonderful because the "sex" is based on their love and doing the wild is that much more fulfilling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Loving Wife

she is that.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 12 years ago
Very nice

This is a loving wife story and yet these aren't the type commentors like to read, hum she's not a slut and loves her husband.

What an unusual woman, here any nice story.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
ITS NEVER THE END

only the start of a new fabulous beginning, TK U MLJ LV NV

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 11 years ago
Love

Its what makes sex meaningful. Excellent.

nakdsubnakdsubabout 11 years ago
Just a technical note...

You start the narrative in past tense then, in the middle, switch to present tense.

Tim413413Tim413413almost 9 years ago
We don't know why he left,

but it doesn't matter bcs they are together (and in love?). The past/present tense thing was noticeable, but not a deal breaker. Tags could have been better.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

One couple, no cheating. That's a good thing.

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaover 3 years ago
Yes...

A quick tale of a Loving married couple. We hardly ever get a wonderful take of love here, always about cheating, infidelity, pain, and revenge. 4/5 stars because it was too short. Would have liked it better if it was longer with a little more detail of their life. Thank you for this gift.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 2 years ago

A faithful wife who loves her husband? Outrageous! Who ever heard of such a thing? Well, not much of that here, but we all need more of that. Lovely story. Thank you for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous