The Return of Carolyn Lord Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LCDRJMC
LCDRJMC
175 Followers

When she felt the dildo was in far enough (Carolyn was feeling very stuffed indeed), Tamiko began a wondrous back-and-forth motion with her hips, and the double- headed dildo (one end had been inside Tamiko the entire evening) worked its marvelous spell on both women at the same time. Carolyn and Tamiko panted and groaned to the educated movements of Tamiko's practiced hips. After having drawn it out as long as she could, Tamiko quickened the pace until her hips became a faint blur. The woman and the girl cried out their joy simultaneously as their vaginas began to spasmed gleefully around the cunningly-made dildo at the same time.

Eventually, even Tamiko had had enough and she passed out on top of an already unconscious Carolyn, leaving the dildo still inserted in their nevertheless pulsating vaginas. After she recovered, Tamiko left an unmoving Carolyn still collapsed over the table, while she tottered uncertainly back to their bedroom for a quick shower and some well deserved sleep.

When she awoke, Carolyn found herself sprawled across the dirty dishes on the dinner table. Carefully making sure that she didn't knock anything to the floor, Carolyn gingerly worked her way up from the table.

"Oh, my head," she groaned as she stood more-or-less erect. "What happened?" she asked, but the empty room did not answer. Carolyn remembered having a great time eating, then nothing. She looked at the mantel clock and saw that it was 11:45. "It was a great party," she said dryly. "Pity I slept through most of it." She glanced down and saw that her bare breasts and stomach were covered with dried food. "That's just great," she muttered as she dragged her poor aching head to the bedroom.

As she walked, she kept wincing from a strange pain in her crazily tingling vagina. It felt almost like a sprain, she thought. Now what caused that, she wondered? It was probably from when she passed out (that damned Metaxa!) on the table.

"Wonderful," she said sullenly, as she saw Tamiko sleeping peacefully in their bed. "So much for the joy of having a roommate," she thought. "No more celebrations!"

**********************************

Carolyn parked in the section of the lot marked "Visitors", and walked towards the front entrance of the club. She still couldn't get over how small the building looked on the outside, and yet still be able to house such extensive facilities. Once she entered the cool, lavish interior, she looked for her employer. Not seeing Mrs. Stevens in the lobby, Carolyn went up to the reception desk.

"Pardon me, but I was to meet a Mrs. Stevens, Abigail Stevens, here at this time. Could you tell me if she's already gone into the dining room?"

"Are you a member?"

"Ah, no ma'am, but Mrs. Stevens is."

"Yes. Mrs. Stevens has been a member here for a long time," the pert, blonde receptionist said with surprising emphasis. She moved to where a computer terminal was located. "I know the lady well," she murmured cryptically as she scanned the screen.

Carolyn wondered what on earth the receptionist had meant by that last remark.

"Well, let's see now. She's not on my check-in list. Perhaps there's a message." The receptionist quickly typed a few key-strokes. "Ah, here we are. You are Miss Carolyn Lord?"

"Yes, that's me."

"Mrs. Stevens has been delayed at the office, but will be along in about 20 minutes. She would like you to wait for her here in the lobby."

"Oh, my. 20 minutes! Well, thank you for the message."

"My pleasure. You can wait right over there," she said, gesturing to an area of plush furniture situated far away from the desk. Carolyn started to leave the counter, when suddenly she felt an urgent need coming from her bladder. 20 minutes! She would never make it.

"Excuse me again, but I need to freshen up a bit before my friend arrives. Where's the ladies room?" Carolyn asked.

"Certainly. It's through the dining area, on the left. As a guest, you should really have an escort, but I remember you from before, and Abigail Stevens is a member in very good standing. Just remember not to wander, okay? The club has very strict rules about unaccompanied guests, and we could all get into a great deal of trouble."

"Yes, of course," Carolyn stiffly replied. Well, she was interested in this unusual place located in such an out of the way part of town. It intrigued her curiosity. But, she certainly wasn't some child who would go where she didn't belong! Feeling a little insulted, Carolyn made her way through the darkness of the dining area. She found the small green arrows along the floor and followed them down a long twisting corridor until she came to the restroom area. Surprised, she found just one door marked with a pink neon light flashing "WOMEN!"

"Someone's proud," she murmured. She opened the wide oak door and found herself in a discretely lighted, very well-appointed restroom. "Wow," she breathed quietly. "If this is just the toilet, I wonder what the rest of this place looks like!" It was all marble sinks, counters, and floors, with dark wood paneling and gleaming brass fittings on the walls.

"Thank God," she thought. "I can finally see." She walked swiftly into one of the roofless stalls, only to stop suddenly. She found she was staring in horror at an endless procession of...herself! On each side of the large stall, including the door, was mounted a full-length mirror.

"They can't be serious!" she exclaimed. "I can't do this!" But her full bladder insisted otherwise. "Damn," Carolyn muttered.

She saw a hook mounted in the center of each mirror and had an idea. Carolyn looked about the empty restroom to ensure that no one was would notice what she was going to do. She closed the door to the stall and fastened the latch. She unzipped her dress and pulled it over her head. It was really too tight to allow what she had to do anyway.

"If only Tamiko didn't like to see me in such clinging clothes," she thought. Carolyn carefully hung the dress up on the door's hook. Sighing, she bent over and, after kicking off her shoes, pulled her pantyhose off as well, and placed them on the hook to her right. She was now semi-surrounded by herself in just her low-cut bra and panties. She reached behind her to unfasten her bra, then stopped. "Oh, no! I'm not going through that again!"

Leaving her bra alone, she sat on the toilet and pulled her panties down to her knees. The mirrors' reflection was still too much for her and she closed her eyes, trying to force herself to relax and get this over with. While she was patiently sitting, Carolyn could hear young, laughing voices now in the restroom.

"Wonderful," she muttered. She realized that anyone could easily tell she was sitting here bare-legged and without shoes, if they cared to look under the door. She could hear the voices getting closer and closer to her stall, and she became more and more nervous. She fidgeted with impatience, but she was so nervous by now that she was locked tight and nothing flowed.

When the voices stopped, and all became quiet outside her door, Carolyn really got nervous. "Damn!" she muttered, with feeling. "Come on, already!" She heard some faint rustle of clothing, then nothing. Still, she refused to open her eyes. If she looked and saw herself sitting almost naked on the toilet one more time today, she knew she would probably never go to the bathroom again!

Finally, she heard the laughing voices resume on the far side of the room. There was the sound of a door opening and the voices faded in the distance. Breathing a sigh of relief, Carolyn finally opened one eye to make sure that all was well, only to find that her clothes were gone from the stall.

"Damn them!" she shouted, her eyes wide in shock. Her body tensed and she was preparing to chase after the thieves, when Carolyn finally flowed. "Oh, no!" she cried as her bladder became an endless reservoir of urine. "Not now!"

By the time she was done and had daintily if quickly cleaned herself, the voices were long gone. "Maybe they just left them outside, or in one of the other stalls," she thought hopefully.

She checked the restroom carefully, but her clothes were not to be found anywhere. "Oh, hell! Now what am I supposed to do?" she wailed, suddenly feeling very exposed in just her bra and panties.

There wasn't any phone, so the only way she could get word to Mrs. Stevens was if she could flag a passing waitress, or even ask another user of the restroom. But Mrs. Stevens wasn't even due for another 15 minutes at least. Besides, did she even want to tell her new employer about this? What would she think of her new secretary? What responsible person would loose their clothes in such a place? No! Carolyn knew that it was up to her to find her clothes, and quickly. All she had to do was to locate one of the staff, and let them know what happened.

Well, there were two doors in this place. One led to the dining area, and she was sure they wouldn't be seen carrying a woman's clothes and shoes through there. Besides, she was positive she heard the voices leaving on the far side of the room. Which left the other door. It had a card-lock, and was posted with a forbidding "Absolutely Members Only" sign.

"Well, this is an emergency, damn it!" she said. Carolyn carefully tried the knob, and found that whoever had last used the door had failed to properly close it. Taking a deep breath, she opened the door completely and went inside, making sure to leave the door ajar.

She found herself in an empty, tiled locker room. As she stood wondering what to do next, she heard the door hiss shut behind her.

"Oh, no!" she gasped.

She turned and tried to open it, but the door was tightly locked. She saw a card-lock next to the door and quickly realized what it meant. She was locked in!

"Great. That's just perfect." Carolyn tried to check some of the many lockers, but they all possessed a four-button combination lock built into the doors. She followed a short corridor and found herself in a long room, with shower heads located high along each wall. She knew she was on the right track though when she found her pantyhose in the far corner of the room. They were completely soaked with water and had been tied into a series of the most intricate and tightest knots Carolyn had ever seen.

"Damn them," she said quietly as she kneeled and tried without success to pick the knots open. "Damn them." She stood and violently threw the now useless pantyhose across the room. What had started as a kid's prank had suddenly become much more personal for her. Carolyn burned with the need to find the persons responsible for this outrage. She would do anything to find them. Just anything!

Leaving the shower area, she went through the locker room and followed another corridor. A few turns and one door later, Carolyn entered a large room filled with a wide variety of expensive-looking exercise equipment. With relief, she saw that she had finally found a room with people in it.

Carolyn was startled to see that several of the women on the machines were nude, and the few who were dressed were wearing only the briefest of exercise clothes. Carolyn was wandering timidly through the maze of busy exercise equipment, when a naked, formidably athletic woman came storming up to her.

"You know you are not allowed in here dressed like that. You must follow the dress code! It's for your own safety."

"Dress code?" stammered Carolyn.

"Yes. The one you agreed to when you joined. Or, aren't you a member?" she demanded of the startled Carolyn.

"Well..."

"Because if you're not, then whoever brought you will loose their membership. Now, are you a member or not?"

"Yes, yes!" Carolyn exclaimed. "I'm a...a new member."

"OK, then. Thought I hadn't seen you here before. Hi, my name's Roxanne, but everyone calls me Rocky."

"Ah, hello. I'm Carolyn."

Rocky held out an opened hand. "Your clothes."

"What!"

"Your clothes, please."

"But, I'm only looking for..."

"Look, I don't want to hear it. It's always the same. Everyone just wants to come in here and look for something young and sweaty. Well, tough! You're here, so you follow the rules. Your clothes, or do I have to take them from you?"

"No, no! It's all right," she said as she quickly put her handbag down on the floor next to her and straightened up again. Reluctantly, she unfastened her bra and draped it in the woman's hand. Turning, she took a deep breath, bent over, and quickly pulled off her panties. Carolyn blushed to the roots of her hair as she handed over the last of her clothes to the waiting Rocky.

"Don't worry. You've got nothing to be ashamed of, honey," Rocky said as her eyes appreciatively traveled over the nude woman. "Nothing at all," she whispered.

"Err, thank you. When can I..."

"You'll get them back when you finally leave the Athletic Zone, as usual. Oh, by the way, are these real?"

Carolyn was going to ask what was she talking about when she felt something gently take hold of her right breast. Stunned, she looked down to see Rocky's left hand holding her, holding her right breast!

"Ah..." was all Carolyn could say as Rocky, the underwear now draped carelessly over her left shoulder, reached over and started hefting Carolyn's left breast as well. "They certainly feel real," cooed Rocky as she openly messaged the pert mammaries. She moved so that the two women were now almost pressing together, face-to-face.

"Ah..." Carolyn sputtered as she automatically began to back up. She looked wildly about the room, but no one was paying the slightest notice to what was going on. She was still backing up when she felt something cold and round poke into her left buttock. "Aaahh!" she gasped, and reflexively flew forward to escape whatever was behind her.

"Oof!" exclaimed a surprised Rocky as Carolyn slammed into her. "My, we are eager, aren't we?"

When Carolyn realized that their nude bodies were now pressed tightly together, she let out a squeal and sprang back. Carolyn's mouth opened but she couldn't make a sound as she felt something enter her from behind. She looked over her shoulder and saw in horror that she had firmly impaled her anus on the polished wooden handle of a rowing machine's oar.

Carolyn could only stand there, naked and paralyzed with humiliation as Rocky knelt in front of her, the woman's nose only an inch from Carolyn's pubic area. Rocky ran her hands freely over Carolyn's trembling buttocks.

"Ah-ha! There's the problem," Rocky exclaimed breathily as she felt the smooth, rounded tip that was buried between Carolyn's ass cheeks, her mind spinning with the heady aroma emanating from Carolyn's vulnerable sex. She knew what she had done was very dangerous: Rule One for the staff was that you never touch a member first.

"Control!" Rocky thought desperately as she looked at the perfect cunt right there in front of her. "Remember, she's a member!" She breathed deeply and, dizzy with the heavenly scent of the woman, Rocky threw caution to the winds. "What ever happens, it will be worth it!" she thought gleefully.

With unbridled joy, Rocky clutched each delightful buttock firmly and gently pulled Carolyn's hips forward, planting her nose in the soft tissue of Carolyn's vulva in the process. Moving the now freed hips slightly back- and-forth, Rocky used the opportunity to rub the bridge of her prominent nose against Carolyn's highly sensitive vulva. Humming in the joy of her work, Rocky deliberately teased Carolyn's vulva until she could feel the bridge of her nose covered with the woman's vaginal juices.

Stunned by what had happened, Carolyn could only stand and vaguely wonder why it was taking Rocky so long to help her. She thought she was free of it, but Rocky still seemed to be working at something with her hips, so something must still be wrong. She knew there was something touching her sensitive sex, but what could she do about it? The woman was only trying to free her from the consequences of her own stupidity. How could she complain to her about that?

Soon she did not care that everyone in the room had by now stopped whatever they were doing and stared at where she stood in her shame and degradation. Carolyn was now really worried only about one thing. It was the burning, again. It started when she had been reduced to her underwear. She could feel the tingling in her vagina even then. Now it was almost out of control. She could feel it steadily build and build deep within her. The passion was building within her, that terrible passion where reason fled and her body took control.

She prayed that Rocky would free her before she once again made a fool of herself. But Rocky seemed no nearer success then she was before. The movement of her hips continued, and with it so did the pressing on her sex. The more that Rocky tried to free her, the worse the fire became. She felt like such a slut!

Carolyn realized with horror that she had done it to herself again! Again! In her anger at her own terrible nature, her hips began to move on their own, increasing the pleasure of each stroke. Her hands tightly clutched the back of Rocky's head as she tried to increase the strange tingling she felt on her womanhood. As the sensations of her arousal increased, so too did her feelings of self-anger. As her anger increased, the more powerful her thrusting hips became.

It took all of Rocky's considerable strength to hold on to the fiercely jerking hips, any sense of propriety long since forgotten in a storm of emotions. She planted her mouth on Carolyn's vulnerable pussy, sucking, biting, and tonguing the hyper-sensitive flesh for all she was worth. The other women in the room could only sit passively as they watched the beautiful woman respond to the oral stimulation she was receiving from her enthusiastic lover.

The scream which marked Carolyn's climax echoed about the silent room. Carolyn was in ecstasy, her degradation was complete! In her deranged metal state, it was a sign of her true worth to be used by everyone and anyone. Nothing else mattered any more. She was so obviously a slut, she might as well be treated as one.

Before she could act on this strange idea, Carolyn found herself being dragged across the room. "Come on, honey," Rocky said, holding her by the arm. "Let's find some place a little more private." They went through a side door into a room containing a single saddle on a metal pedestal.

Carolyn was trying to clear her head of the strange thoughts which were clouding her mind. Things had gotten out of control for her again. The saddle was just a bit of odd furniture to her. She wasn't even aware when Rocky placed her on the saddle until she felt the cool leather on her naked buttocks.

"Oh!" she gasped in surprise. "What's going on here?" she wondered as she looked around. "Where did everybody go?" she asked, still confused over the change in rooms.

"This is my most favorite thing, honey," laughed Rocky. "Sit still now. Here comes the fun part."

Carolyn, still dazed, obediently sat very still as Rocky pushed a button disguised as a saddle rivet. Directly under Carolyn's crotch a slim, round object began to rise.

"Oh, my!" she cried as she felt herself penetrated for the second time that day. She looked down in horror at the growing object protruding from the saddle seat and going directly into her own body! She tried to protest, but all the dazed woman could manage was a grunted "Ugh!" as the heavily lubricated soft-rubber dildo continued to extend and expand deeper and deeper within her.

Finally, she got her breath back enough to gasp, "Please, what are you doing...to me?"

"I haven't even started yet, honey. Hold on, it's going to be a bumpy ride. Just need to reset the timer first."

"Hold on? But I don't want to hold on!" The bewildered Carolyn was in fact trying desperately to get off, but the probe within her now was so long it wouldn't allow her to do so.

LCDRJMC
LCDRJMC
175 Followers