The Return of Carolyn Lord Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Challenge my authority, will you?" the officer raged. She walked up behind the still struggling Carolyn and grabbed her by both wrists. Jerking her hands away from her still poorly adjusted top, the officer planted them firmly on the center on the car's hood.

Carolyn was bent over completely. Her breasts spilled eagerly out of the elastic material and lay unprotected on the hot metal of the hood. Her skirt had risen up unnoticed behind her to completely exposed her now pink buttocks and vulva. Her hands burned on the hot metal, but that feeling was nothing compared with the incredible sensations she was receiving from her burning nipples. She tried shifting slightly to relieve the effects, but only succeeded in increasing them by rubbing her tortured nipples across the hot metal.

She didn't understand why that should feel so good, but when she felt the officer run her hands down her sides she almost climaxed! "Oh My God!" she thought. "I'm doing it again!"

She fought desperately against the insidious effects her burning nipples were having on her ever-ready body. She tried thinking of her nice safe apartment and her fulfilling job, but no matter what she tried to think of, she just kept getting more and more excited. Carolyn felt a slight, tentative touch on her vulva and shamefully she lost control of her body once again.

"Ugh!" Carolyn grunted as her tired body spasmed. The surprised officer jerked her hand away from the woman's pulsating crotch, covered in the freely flowing vaginal fluids.

"My God!" she exclaimed, as she looked at her soaked hand in wonder. "That woman must be the quickest trigger since Jesse James!"

When Carolyn had recovered sufficiently, the officer ran her identification as well as the car's registration through the computer. The officer was surprised and a little embarrassed when, on both inquires, the results proved negative. The woman was who she claimed to be, Carolyn Lord, a fine upstanding citizen with no marks against her at all. Damn! And she had been so sure, too!

Although she still didn't really buy Carolyn's story about losing her clothes, she felt she had done enough damage for one day. The officer gave her a spare towel, which she always kept in the cruiser for emergencies, for Carolyn's car seat (of course), and let the woman off with a warning. It was the least she could do.