The Return Of The Bully Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wonderer4
wonderer4
109 Followers

His determination to talk to his mother about his feelings and his thoughts about all that took place in the past had vanished. His mother was the woman he saw tonight and over the previous months; that was her true character. All of these years she was wearing a mask. Tom felt terrified, tired and defeated. He undressed and lay on his bed his erection was long gone.

Just as his eyes were closing he thought he heard his mother opening his room door and whispering to him, "I'm sorry Tom."

The next three months passed surprising well for Tom and his mother. Tom watched in satisfaction; his mother returning to her former more conservative self and her daily routine. She even started dating with guys in her own age group. Sarah tried many times to talk to her son about the past, about Mike and Tina, to start a serious discussion, but Tom didn't want to talk about it anymore. He was very comfortable with his life right now and how the things were progressing. He was promoted in his job and his beloved mother was back he dares to hope.

But one Saturday night everything was about to change for good this time.

Tom returned home at 1 am in the morning from a very boring birthday party. It was quiet inside the house and he tried to make as little noise as possible so as not to wake his mother and before he hit his pillow he was already asleep. During his sleep something bothered him, he started feeling uncomfortable, and he tried to ignore whatever it was. When he finally woke up and realized that he'd left his room door wide open, he went to close it and heard whispers and low moans from down in the living room.

As he returned to his bed he stopped. Once again curiosity took the best of him; he wanted to see who the lucky guy was that finally managed to seduce his mother. On tip toes he walked through the hall of the upper floor and very quietly and slowly he stood on the top of the stairs; the whispers became louder and from what he could guess his mother had a very interesting time.

"Yes..uh...my love...so good...uh..don't you stop...yes!" Tom heard his mother's sexually aroused voice followed by deep manly moans and the sounds of the leather couch. He slowly descended a couple of stairs until he had a clear view of the living room. There, in the dim light he saw clothes and underwear scattered all over the carpet, and his mother lying naked on the couch and a man equally naked behind her in a spoon like position. The man was whispering into Sarah's ear and he had his strong arms placed around her upper body and his right hand was cupping her left full breast.

Tom couldn't make out the man's features but he saw his slow pelvic thrusts and heard his mother's deep moans. Tom could hear some of the words that the unknown man was whispering to his mother.

"Bitch, slow and easy... uhh...you're still tight bitch...uuhhm..did you miss me?" Then he pinched her nipples and licked her earlobe. Sarah got aroused even more as she started talking not in whispers but in her normal voice.

"Fuuuck me haaarder...young man don't play with me.. uh... I want you to fuck me harder...uh... I don't care if anyone listens...uh fuck me Mike!"

"Hush baby...your son maybe listening...uh... and you know how he feels about me... uh." Mike whispered licking Sarah's neck.

"I...don't care...uh...I wanna fuck... uh." Sarah replied through constant moans.

"Soon baby... let my hard cock become acquainted... once more with your hot wet pussy... uh...let me open you even more my hot milf... uh." Mike said as he thrust his pelvis forward very slow, staying inside Sarah's pussy for a couple of seconds making the milf crazy with lust and anticipation.

"Stop torturing me young man... uh... I can't take it any longer... uh..." Sarah yelled and moaned even deeper.

"Your wish is my command Mrs. Robinson; your Mike is back for good this time, prepare for the fuck of your life you slut." Mike said.

Tom couldn't believe it. At first he thought he heard wrong and that the name was just a coincidence, but when he saw the blond hair and the face of his bully he was on the edge of collapsing. He was holding tight onto the rail of the stairs so as not to fall. He tried to scream, to curse, but no sound was coming out of his mouth. His vision blurred for a while his mind once more racing, thinking furiously what he could do. He wondered if there was anything left to do, when his most hated enemy was pounding his mother's cunt before his eyes.

He thought of calling Tina to inform her about Mike's arrival but he rejected the idea as the young woman stated clearly that she didn't care anymore about him. Should he tell everything to his father, explain the situation and beg him to return but no, he was a natural born asshole, he didn't give a damn about him or his mother; he probably was with his secretary fucking her in his yacht. Go down right now and confront both of them, yell at his mother and demand that his bully leave his house; that was the best idea but then he realized that his legs would not obey him, he was in a panic, in fear, and in anger.

His beloved mother betrayed him; everything she told him was a lie. She had always waited for Mike to return and she kept it well hidden from him. She clearly said to her lover that she didn't care if anyone heard her. He couldn't do or think anything, he tried to calm a little but the sight of his mother being fucked by his old nemesis, made him feel strange once more and his erection rising in his pants defied all of his anger and sadness and without realizing it, he was drawn like hypnotized towards the erotic spectacle that his mother and Mike were offering.

"Come on Mrs. Robinson... this is how I will call you each time my cock is resting deep inside you; on your knees," Mike said with an authoritarian voice.

The mature woman obeyed eagerly her young lover's instruction and got on her knees, resting her arms on the seat of the couch and her juicy ass was bent over in front of him.

Mike positioned himself behind her, and ran his stiff member down between Sarah's ass cheeks while at the same time he begun lightly slapping her gorgeous ass causing Tom's mom to moan.

"I see you like it Mrs. Robinson, a young man slapping your ass and putting his long hard cock between your ass cheeks, mmm, you better used to it because my cock will be resting for a long time in your pussy and in your ass." Mike said as he pushed forward, sliding his penis into Sarah's wet cunt from behind.

"Oh yes!" Sarah moaned as she felt her son's bully filling her up.

She needed this, she needed Mike, to hell with everything and everyone else; she was a free mature woman to fuck anyone she pleases, if her son didn't like it that was his problem. She pressed her ass back against the young man's groin, as he grabbed her waist and began to fuck her doggie style, thrusting hard. Sarah's moans increased as Mike was drilling her faster and deeper, her breasts were grinding on the leather couch making her already erect nipples hard as stones offering the sexy mature woman multiple stimulation. Mike after a few minutes of relentless fucking, felt himself getting closer to cumming. Sarah's moans aroused him even more, he wanted to continue to fuck the geek's mother all day and night, but he was tired from his long flight back, and decided to change position and let the hot milf to ride him.

Suddenly Sarah felt Mike's cock sliding out of her pussy; she was close to cumming when she saw the young man standing up holding his erect cock and sit on the couch. "Come on Mrs. Robinson I want you to ride me, don't make me wait."Mike said.

"You son of a bitch, I'll make you pay for torturing me this way; I'll fuck you so hard, I'll ride you mercilessly and I won't stop till I'm satisfied." Sarah moaned as she sat up and slowly got on top of him, she looked the beautiful young man straight in his piercing deep blue eyes and with no words, kissed him hungrily, and passionately like there was no tomorrow while slowly sunk her pussy down into Mike's long fat cock. Both moaned deep in pleasure and anticipation while Mike's strong hands squeezed her ass cheeks.

She broke the kiss and looked down at the young man with a wolfish grin as she positioned herself better, holding his stiff member deep inside her vagina. Then she began slowly at first, sliding her cunt up and down the young man's penis, moaning. She then picked up the pace as she rode Mike harder and faster, her full breasts were bouncing up and down in front of Mike's face, enticing him to work on them. He filled his palms with the milf's massive orbs and then with his mouth he sucked and licked the hard nipples causing Sarah to ride him without mercy lost in ecstasy.

"Yes, yes, yes, harder young man, fuck me harder... uh."Sarah moaned.

"Oh fuck, Mrs. Robinson..uh... I can't hold any longer... uh... I'm gonna cum." Mike said between moans and tried to slide his cock out of the milf's pussy but Sarah was unstoppable; she didn't let him as she pinned him with her own body.

"Cum inside me...uh.. fill me with your seed...uh...I want you!!" Sarah demanded and resumed riding him.

Mike unable to do anything else but hold tight onto Sarah's ass cheeks and soon his body surrendered; his cock twitched inside the burning cunt, "I'm cumming!" and he emptied his cum into the hungry milf's eager cunt as Sarah was kissing him all over his face.

"Yes make me pregnant Mike!" Sarah yelled in passion and ecstasy.

Tom watched his mother and his bully, their bodies full of sweat fucking like wild beasts; his dear mother unleashed like a sex crazed slut begging for Mike's cock, his hated enemy pounding his mother harder than ever before using her as his personal whore, as a cum bucket; then he saw the roles changing and his mother taking over, riding the son of a bitch like a pornstar.

The thing that broke Tom's almost hypnotic view of the sex scene before him, was the fact that his mother declared her desire to be pregnant by his worst enemy. He remembered that Mike had emptied his semen into his mother's pussy several other times, but the thought never passed his mind of the disturbing possibility to have a brother or sister. He was terrified; he looked down at the couple as they were kissing and relaxing after their sex marathon and went to his room.

Minutes turned into hours and Tom stayed sleepless thinking hard about his options and his future in this house. He was back to the beginning of his troubles and he saw only one way out. It hurt him so much but there was no other way. As the first light of day came, he finally made up his mind, his decision was final and life changing; he would leave this house for good and he would not change his mind even if his fucking bully was kicked out by his mother. He dressed and filled a small travelling sack with some clothes and slowly descended the stairs.

It was eight o' clock in the morning and he saw that his mother was already in the kitchen dressed in her robe singing her favorite song and preparing breakfast and Mike was nowhere to be seen. Tom hoped to avoid this encounter and leave quietly but his mother saw him.

Her singing stopped and her beautiful smile faded away. She looked first at Tom's tired face then at his sack.

"What's wrong my son? Where are you going? What do you want with the traveling sack?" she asked her voice trembling

Tom turned to leave; he didn't want to talk to his mother anymore or to explain anything.

"Stop this instance young man and explain yourself!"Sarah demanded as she approached her son." Look at me, what's going on?"

Tom had his back to his mother and when he listened, her question he became enraged, his face red with fury, he turned to look his mother straight in the eyes. With a voice trembling with anger spoke.

"What's wrong? What's wrong? Do you think that I'm so naive, so stupid, and so blind? Why do you ask stupid questions?"

Sarah was stunned by her son's reaction and anger, and she tried with a soothing voice to calm him down.

"Please tell me what's wrong Tom, I can't understand your behavior."

"Well fine, I'll make it pretty clear for you and remember you asked for it. I saw you last night fucking the son of a bitch once more. You accepted him back despite the fact that he left you and run away, but you know what? That was not so shocking for me, not anymore. You've proven yourself as a sex crazed slut already, but the fact that shocked me is that you want to get pregnant by this asshole, are you insane? Are you so desperate for a young cock drilling your ass, you are such a who..."

Tom's sentence cut short as his mother, shocked and pale heard for the first time in her life her only son talk this way calling her slut and whore; she had enough, and her palm landed on his left cheek causing Tom's head to spin around and his glasses to fall from his eyes and smash to the floor.

Tom looked at his mother not with anger but with resignation and sadness and said, "I understand mom, your answer is very clear. I'm leaving this god damned place, as you said to me before I'm just a guest here so, my time has come. I'll return in a couple of days to get the rest of my stuff, have a good life with your boyfriend."

"Tom no! Stop! I'm sorry I..." Sarah begged her son, but Tom was already out of the house never looking back. Then his blood froze when his mother yelled to him.

"I'm not gonna beg you any more, you want to leave, then leave you little prick. I've had enough of you, it's time to be a man and find your own way and stop trying to control my life. I love Mike and I'll fuck him whenever I want." Sarah said and slammed the door.

Tom watched embarrassed as a few neighbors were peeping out of their windows to see what this early morning commotion was about and he started quickening his pace not looking left and right.

Four days passed and Sarah tried to talk to her son but he didn't pick up his cell phone, she even asked his close friends about Tom's whereabouts but nobody knew. She went to his place of work and learned that Tom took a vacation from his job.

It was Thursday, late afternoon, when Tom walked to the front porch of his house. He searched his pockets but he forgot to take his house keys; he knocked at the door but nobody answered. Tom thought for a while and realized that it was much better this way; if the house was empty he didn't have to confront his mother or his bully again. He went to the back of the house and using a spare key under a pot he used the kitchen door to enter the house.

Immediately his senses were attacked by a combination of female perfume, man's aftershave and alcohol. Then he heard from the upper floor moans and sounds of a squeaking bed frame. He looked around and noticed that on the kitchen table were two bottles of expensive wine and three used glasses, but Tom didn't give it much thought. He slowly climbed the stairs to go to his room to pick up his things.

The sounds of passionate sex were loud. Tom could hear dirty talk between Mike and his mother, but he ignored it, he knew what he would see if he peeped into their open bedroom door. Just as he was opening his room door he stopped in his tracks, he heard a third voice talking dirty and moaning. It was female and he knew it pretty well, it was Tina. Now his curiosity to see his mother's depravity reaching new levels was raised.

"A threesome? Could it be? Tina and my mother? How? My mother hates Tina!" Tom asked himself but soon he found the answer. His bully did it again; somehow he manipulated and managed to put two beautiful women in bed with him. As he did before he slowly approaches his mother's bedroom and carefully peeped inside. The first thing that struck him was the smell of sex, it was all over the large bedroom, clothes, bras and panties were scattered all over the room. In the bed an orgy was taking place, it was something unexpected and surprising for Tom.

Tina had Mike's long fat cock in her mouth, sucking it, bobbing her head up and down, and moaning like a hungry bitch, while Sarah was engaged in a deep kiss with the young man, their tongues chasing each other. Mike moaned deeper as Tina's mouth and tongue was offering his hard cock unbelievable pleasure. He broke the kiss with the milf and his burning wet lips closed around her left, rock hard nipple. Sarah screamed in pain and pleasure as the young man sucked, licked, and bit her nipple.

The cougar's right hand was on her pussy finger fucking it furiously as the sight of Mike sucking her full breast and Tina's full of cock mouth made her crazy with lust and need. Mike moaned once more as Sarah started to kiss her way down his body, stopping for a while to lick and bite his nipples, then continue licking and biting till she reached her destination, the young cock.

"Enough bitch, it's my turn, you'll suck him dry." Sarah said and pushed the young woman away, took his cock in her hands and began slowly lick it from base to head while massaging his balls.

Mike had his hand all over the women's asses and pussies trying to give back some of the erotic pleasure he was receiving.

Tina begun to play with her clit as she saw Sarah demonstrating her sexual experience, she was giving a lesson to the younger woman on how to handle a cock.

"Look Tina, this is how you can satisfy a cock, once more little bitch you are witnessing my sexual superiority." Sarah said as she spat onto Mike's cock not even bothering to look at the younger woman.

Tina had enough, she wanted to prove herself; she had her own techniques in pleasuring a man and she would not leave an old bitch to do whatever she wants with a cock she used to fuck. Tina made her own move as she climbed on Mike and placed her ass and pussy into his face in a sixty-nine position. "My turn bitch!" Tina said panting, as her former boyfriend begun to suck and lick her clit.

Sarah looked at the young woman and smiled. "You're a cock hungry slut aren't you blondie? Let's share."

The women took turns sucking Mike's cock. Every time Tina bobbed her head up and down on the cock, Sarah went to sucking and licking his balls. Mike was on the edge, he could barely hold himself as the two women took turns licking and sucking him. The bitches were devouring him, it was time to get in the game; the milf and the younger slut need it to be fucked, he could taste Tina's wet hot cunt, he continued to lick it some more when he finally decided to break the 69 position. He lifted himself up and looked at the two women; they were like bitches in heat.

"I'll take my time fucking you both all night, your pussies and asses belong to me, to my cock; I'll fuck you in every way and every position possible."Mike said.

He grabbed Tina pulling her down on her back as she giggled in surprise and anticipation, her well trained body, the gorgeous ass and the full breasts were all was under his command.

Tina immediately understood what her former boyfriend was planning and obliged opening wide her long legs, the young man rubbed his huge fat cock on the young woman's wet cunt, torturing her and slowly pushed his way inside her. The blond moaned as Mike stayed deep inside her without moving then suddenly Sarah got into the game, not wanting to be left out she grabbed Mike by the hair and kissed him hard and passionate. Their tongues entwined, their saliva was dripping on Tina's breasts, which made the young woman aroused even more, made her beg.

"Fuck me! Fuck my pussy, please!"

Sarah broke the kiss and looked at the blond moaning and begging to be fucked.

"Mike fuck the little bitch as slow as you can, I don't want you to waste your energy and your semen on this young ignorant pussy." she said.

Mike begun to thrust forward as slowly as he could while Sarah french kissed Tina, drowning her moans, her one hand was on Mike's back clawing him and the other was pinching and twisting Tina's nipples. The young woman was split in half. Pain and pleasure brought her closer to orgasm; she wanted Mike to fuck her harder and faster. Tina's sex crazed demeanor changed as she became jealous watching Mike not even bothering kissing her, instead he and the mature bitch were french kissing again totally ignoring her. Her competitive self came forth as her long legs closed around Mike's waist surprising him and rolled him over on his back. She was now on top, positioned ready to take Mike's cock on her own terms; the milf tried to protest but Tina slapped her hard on her face throwing her off the bed.

wonderer4
wonderer4
109 Followers