The Return Of The Bully Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wonderer4
wonderer4
109 Followers

"I'm the dominant slut here granny, no more fooling around, as for you, you son of a bitch I'll drain you and leave nothing for your beloved milf. Your dick is mine" Tina said in a panting voice, a wolfish smile covered her beautiful face.

This act of dominance by the blond aroused Mike even more, and powerless to resist he laid back watching Tina's magnificent body riding him. Her breasts bouncing up and down, Tina tried to enjoy herself as much as possible delaying the pending orgasm when she saw the milf making her move. Sarah still surprised by the young woman made her move and placed her magnificent ass and pussy into the moaning young man's face. Mike's tongue immediately started eating her out, his tongue probing deep into her pussy, tasting her juices.

Sarah and Tina faced each other, their faces full of lust as they both enjoyed the young man's body, then Sarah grabbed Tina by the hair and kissed her; the two tongues chased and sucked each other while Sarah's hands were all over Tina's breasts, squeezing, clawing, and pinching them. That brought the younger woman over the edge as she suddenly gasped, and her eyes widen as a powerful orgasm struck her deep in her core.

"I'm cumming!" She screamed in ecstasy and her back arched in pleasure. Sarah saw that the blond was over for now; she had full control over her own orgasm but the moans underneath her warned her that Mike had reached his limits.

She quickly pushed Tina off his cock as Mike moaned "I'm cumming...fuck!"

"No you don't!" the cougar replied as she grabbed the base of Mike's hard cock in a tight grip and squeezed hard trying to prevent him from cumming. She wanted her own pussy to finish him and fill her with his sweet seed.

"Oh God Sarah, I can't hold for any longer, please let me cum!"Mike begged.

"Shut up you fuck! You will cum when I say so!" Sarah said as she mounted Mike in a reverse cowgirl style.

Guiding his cock deep into her hot wet pussy, she slowly begun to bounce and rub her clit as she picked up the pace, Mike begun to fuck her with renewed vigor.

"That's it young man, fuck me hard, and don't you dare cum, come on don't stop." Sarah said in a demanding voice.

"You are...uh...a crazy milf...Mrs Robinson...that's why I like your cunt bitch...uh." Mike said.

Tina's full lips locked onto the young man's, and her pink tongue started probing his mouth. Mike's body was out of his control as Tina was kissing him, her fingers played with his nipples, while Sarah begun her relentless pumping, gyrating her pelvis, going up and down, fucking Mike's cock harder and faster screaming and moaning.

Tom had seen it all. He didn't like what he saw but his body disagreed and his erection was visible through his pants to anyone who would look his way. Watching his own mother, participating in a threesome; having wild sex was something that he had not seen coming even with his mother's sexual liberation.

A small part of him was intrigued by the beautiful bodies of the two women and his bully; the sweat that covered their bodies and made their well defined muscles strain and relax was something he was jealous about. The animalistic moans and sounds of sexual pleasure made him fully aroused. He had watched his own mother riding his most hated enemy like there was no tomorrow, her body glistening from sweat, her full round breasts flapping up and down Her expert pelvic moves as she danced with her pussy on the young man's cock excited him even more and without realizing it he was standing in the door fully exposed watching.

That was the moment when his mother's feverish eyes fell upon him. Immediately she stopped riding the young cock and looked at her son, her face a mask of emotions. Tom after a couple of seconds realized that his mother was looking straight at him and as he came to his senses, confusion and anger returned and something else that he couldn't define. He looked around and cursed his stupidity for being discovered, and then he saw his mother's expression change from shock, confusion, embarrassment and turn to lust.

Time seemed to slow down for Tom as Sarah Robinson did something that made her own son freeze in place from horror and arousal as she licked her lips and squeezed her full breasts looking straight at her son and said, "Fuck me Mike, we have an audience to please.. uuuhhh." She began riding the bully even harder having an evil grin in her face, challenging her son to do or say something.

Tom shocked started making steps back, the mother he knew and loved was gone, every other feeling he had was pushed away by one; fear. He turned and ran as the moans and then screams of orgasm and ecstasy accompanied him on his way out of the house. He ran down the street, his mind racing, his heart beating like crazy.

It was dark, as he slowed to a quick pace not knowing what to do or think. Something caught his eye and he immediately stopped.

Just in front of him a car with blinding lights stopped. He couldn't make out much detail when he heard a man's voice ordering, "Bring me the geek!"

As the blinding lights turned off, Tom could make out more details; it was a car alright but not just any car. It was a white limo and as the doors opened two tall women, one ebony one blond around thirty that looked mean and beautiful stepped out. They were dressed in black suits that could barely contain their Amazonian bodies. Tom didn't know what to do as the two women approached him slowly, then the ebony woman spoke with a voice that had a thick foreign accent.

"Mr. Tom Robinson, please follow us into the car, our boss would like a word with you."

Tom kept staring at them dumbfounded as he made a step back, unsure of the intention of the two strange attractive women, then finally managed to ask "Who... are you? What do you want with me?"

"Damn it, are you really gonna make me come out of the limo? You geek!" the man's voice asked agitated.

Tom, listening to the voice once more thought, "Hey, I know this voice, no, it can't be, how?"

He carefully passed by the two women, and stood in front of the open doors looking inside the limo; his eyes widened in surprise and confusion...

wonderer4
wonderer4
109 Followers