All Comments on 'The Reunion'

by redhot_363236

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
THE ONLY ACCIDENT

was her setting up a self inflicted cheating. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
wrong way

The first time should be all about her. Show her love and no blow job.

you were selfesh and a second rate lover.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

It's the lover's hypocrisy in this that makes me wonder why the "lover" isn't included all the time in TTB stories. Really, how does he expect this conversation to go?

Husband, holding shotgun: You cheating slut, the fuck do you think you're doing!

Wife, taking it from lover: It's not cheating, I don't have my ring on! See?

Husband, aiming shotgun: Are we divorced yet?

Lover, sticking it to wife: The ring is the only sign, not the vows or the law!

Husband switches aim, shoots lover then wife.

You can't help but hate an asshole who gets all high and mighty about how he doesn't want to cheat or take advantage of a woman, and then decides it's not cheating because the ring is off.

Lowered points for passing off cheating as okay just because someone is someone else's soulmate. If they really don't want the one they are married to, they can get a divorce, give up the kids and have a nice Erotic Coupling with Soulmate. True "soulmates" wouldn't do things like this.

rcrmonte3rcrmonte3over 11 years ago
So What Happens Next?

I gave this story 4 stars because it flowed very well and had few grammatical errors. However, there was 1 1/2 pages of sex and no real conclusion. You built us up to wondering if Pat is going to dump her abusive hubby and ride off into the sunset with Jaime. If this is a reunion of 2 people who are very much in love and have been for years, why is the only loving sex?

A 2nd chapter is necessary--and soon!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
Did she want her ring back?

Was this just a quick fuck for him, and he tells her that he is married with three kids?

Or does she just stay with him and tells her husband to piss off?

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Reunion stories invariably suck,and this is extremely bad.

Nasty56Nasty56over 1 year ago

Where’s the rest of the story when the husband find out and run over the AH’s bike and ditch the slut!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous