The Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Knowing just what turned me on, he moved from kissing my lips to my ears, lightly licking and blowing as I shuddered in response; before slowly working his lips down over my throat as I moaned in pleasure. He continued moving down my shoulder and arm with light kisses and gentle nibbles and licking in between until he gets to my hand (my other hand is busy stroking his arm and chest and back) kissing my palm and then taking each finger in turn into his mouth -- licking and sucking -- nibbling on the pads of each finger as I twisted beneath him in pleasure and growing excitement.

Moving to lay facing each other again, we shared another long passionate kiss; my arms around his neck pressing him tight against me. I groaned with pleasure as I felt his hand slide gently down my side to is hands move to squeeze and rub my sensitive buns as he pulled me even closer.

The heat of his hands against my buns felt so erotic, and when I couldn't stand the teasing anymore, I pulled away so I could pull my jeans down over my hips, then laid back down as he peeled them off the rest of the way before moving up to kiss again.

Sliding my hands between our bodies, I slowly began to work loose his belt with my trembling hands. Once I got that free, I fumbled loose the fasteners on his pants and slowly slid the zipper down -- being sure to teasingly rub against his hard cock as I went. He rolled over and lifted his hips so I could pull down his pants, leaning over to lightly plant kisses on his cock through his shorts as I did so.

He kicked his pants off the rest of the way and suddenly gave me a gentle shove so I was lying face down on the bed. Moving over me, he began rubbing my shoulders, reaching over to kiss and lick as he moved down my back. When he reached the waistband of my panties, he hooked a couple finger and began to gradually work them down over my hips as he continued to kiss and lick the skin revealed. I moaned loudly and arched up against him when he reached the sensitive mounds of my butt and taking the cue, he added nibbling and gentle biting to the licking. I tried to spread my legs, but the panties were holding them together and he seemed to be enjoying teasing me too much to move them out of the way.

When I thought I could stand it no longer, he stripped the panties the rest of the way off and lifted off my body so I could roll back over beneath him.

I reached to pull off his shorts, but he held my wrists and stopped me, telling me there is no rush. We've both waited a long time for this, let's savor it. So I wrapped my arms back around his neck and started another breath-stealing kiss.

I trembled with growing excitement as his hands began roaming over my body -- massaging my full breasts as he gently sucked and licked my rock hard nipples; before gradually working his gentle caress lower as I started to squirm and writhe beneath him -- opening my legs wide in anticipation of his touch on my most sensitive parts. He took it slow -- so slow I was ready to scream in frustration, until he finally reached between my legs and laid his hand over my mound -- not moving -- just cupping it and feeling the wetness against his hand.

I arched up hard -- trying for closer contact and he obliged by inserting a finger into my dripping cunt. I pushed upwards to increase the penetration as he rubbed gently over my clit. I was so turned on already that I very quickly came against his hand -- moaning loudly and arching high as I felt my inner muscles contracting against his hand. I fell back against the pillows breathless and trembling with the sensation.

As I floated down and start to catch my breath I reached to get rid of the last barrier of clothing separating us. As I pulled the shorts down, I turned my body so I could get close enough to kiss his hard length. Figuring that two could play at the teasing game, I lightly wrapping my hand around his cock, moving up and down three or four times, then licking the drop of pre-cum from the tip of his cock. Moving a little closer, I started licking up and down the shaft before opening my mouth a little more and sucking his length partway in. Swirling my tongue around and sucking lightly, I could hear him moan with pleasure as I cupped his balls in my hand, gently scraping the skin there with my nails.

He laid there for a little while, enjoying the pleasures I was giving him as I continued to lick and suck; until suddenly, he pulled away and pushed me onto my back.

Moving over me, he kissed me with all the passion we had shared, then started kissing his way back down my throat to circle the soft mounds of my aching breasts, pausing to tease my hard nipple with his tongue, then continuing down my quivering body, slowly kissing and nibbling his way down to my toes. He licked and nibbled my toes before teasing the soles of my feet with his tongue; then started working his way back up until his head is between my legs and ready to taste me.

His hands spread my legs even wider as he started licking up and down my steaming slit. As I moaned with pleasure, he started sucking gently on my clit, bringing me to the edge of orgasm as he swirled his tongue around it, then moved down to fuck me with his tongue; all the while gently squeezing my soft breasts in his hands.

Just as I was about to come, he moved his hands down to hold my lips open as he slid a couple fingers deep inside, rubbing my G-spot as he started licking my swollen clit again. That put me over the edge, and I cried out with pleasure as I climaxed again and again arching my hips up against his face.

After recovering for a few minutes, I looked up at him, "You know what I want, Jamie ...".

Moving to a kneeling position near my head; he said, "Show me how bad you want it."

Knowing what he wanted, I took the base of his cock in my hand, bending it down so I could swirl my tongue around the swollen head. Gasping with pleasure as he started squeezing and twisting on my nipple, I slid my lips down his length, taking it as deep as I could into my sucking mouth; tickling the sensitive bottom of his hard shaft with my tongue as it slid in and out of my mouth.

After several minutes of fucking him with my mouth, I looked up at him, "Make love to me, Jamie."

Smiling down at me, he threw a leg over me to straddle my chest, "I'll last longer the second time around."

Knowing what he wanted, I pushed my breasts together, squeezing his cock between them and he began fucking my boobs; pulling and squeezing my already hard nipples while I licked and sucked the head of his cock as it came into view.

It didn't take long before the pleasures of my amorous attentions proved too much for him and he felt his balls tighten. Letting my breasts fall to the sides, he shoved his cock deep into my waiting mouth where it exploded, filling my mouth with a hot creamy cocktail.

When I had sucked the last drop from his cock, I licked it clean.

Lying back, I spread my legs wide as he moved down between my thighs, trembling with anticipation. I felt him positioning his manhood at my entrance and just as I thought he was ready to slide it inside, he started rubbing my clit with the head of his cock.

"I'm not finished teasing you yet," he said with an evil grin.

When I was about ready to scream, I finally felt him move down and slowly push the head of his cock inside me. I wanted him so badly; and I writhed and moaned beneath him as he held that position, thrusting my hips upward desperately trying to hurry him into my warm, slick tunnel.

Once his cock was completely buried between my thighs, and I felt his balls slapping against my buns, he started me fucking me long and slow, savoring every thrust as he continued teasing me, thrusting hard and deep, but just fast enough to keep me on the edge of an orgasm.

As I tightened my inner muscles to grip his cock and make it feel especially welcome, he cupped my breasts in his hands and held them up so my nipples pointed skyward near my chin, giving us both easy access as we took turns watching the other sucking and licking on my nipples while he continued his long slow rhythm.

As I felt my orgasm building, I began to realize that this was much more than just casual sex ... The entire room took on a soft glow as if our very souls had joined in on the action, filling the space with a passion all their own as they swirled together in a kaleidoscope of joyfully dancing lights.

Feeling the climax coming, he started to thrust harder and deeper, fucking me hard and fast as we moved together and the dancing lights intensified into a swirling cloud, like a million pieces of shattered mirror. As he mercilessly pounded me, I could hear from his breathing that he was close to coming and tightened my legs around him to pull him into me as deep as possible while squeezing my muscles down on his cock, letting know that I was ready for him to fill me with his love.

"Don't hold back, Jamie, I'm almost there ...."

As I felt his cock start to swell inside me, my body was trembling uncontrollably and every nerving in my body was ablaze with passion. The dancing lights exploded in a blinding flash as we both went flying over the edge together in an earth-shattering climax, my back arching and my body shuddering uncontrollably as the most intense orgasm of my life sent a searing lightning bolt of pleasure through my body.

Exhausted and gasping for breath, we collapsed together as he thrust deep inside of me, my spasming pussy milking stream after stream of hot come from his throbbing cock. Still filled with his cock, I held him tight as we recovered, basking in the warm glow of the passion we had just shared.

When the tremors subsided and we could move again, Jamie moved to lie down close beside me so we could snuggle close while we caught our breath. He pulled the blanket over us and we drifted off to sleep, both of us completely exhausted and satisfied.

... Until we were ready to start again...

12