The Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She quickly applied her makeup and got dressed. The dark red dress she wore was perfect for tonight. Sexy without being slutty it came up to just above her knee showing the perfect amount of her shapely legs, and the neckline draped just below the top of her 34E chest giving her just enough cleavage to display the goods without giving away the farm. She pulled her hair back into a tight ponytail, and the combination of the dress and the high black leather boots she slipped on gave her a badass quality that she loved.

Ashley and Mark left their room and took the elevator down to the ground floor of the hotel. Ashley felt confident and sexy. Why she'd gotten thrown off by the guy at the pool, she had no idea. Tonight was going to be fun. As she walked across the lobby holding Mark's hand, a few random strangers stared at her and she gave them a little show, swaying her hips sexily and giving some bounce to her step allowing for just a little bit of jiggle to her voluptuous breasts.

The reunion was being held in the grand ballroom and as Ashley and Mark walked up to the entrance they saw a table with a large collection of nametags on it. Searching for their respective names and finding them they walked into the ballroom.

The room had been decorated in the school's colors of blue and white (Go Bluecats!), and from what she could tell, the majority of Mark's class had attended. She spotted Paul Delane, the valedictorian, looking the same as he did in high school, but balder. Jeremy Francis, the Varsity quarterback, had gotten fat and was apparently already drunk as Ashley watched him stumbling around the dance floor with, what she assumed to be his wife stumbling after him, trying to get him to sit down. Matty Bontaites, the chess club captain, Mathlete and all around nerdy genius had actually grown into a pretty good looking guy if you discounted the gaudy designer suit he wore. He was talking to a few other Mathlete, chess club types.

Apparently she and Mark had been placed at Matty's table, and as they walked up Mark whispered to her, "Looks like we got stuck at the freak table."

Ashley barely heard him as she recognized one of the guys standing around Matty. The guy from the pool. His lean muscles hidden beneath jeans and a sweater, which seemed strange as this was a semi-formal event, but she had to admit that he looked better in that outfit than most of the other people there looked in their finest. As Ashley went to sit down at the table, Mark turned to her and said something about being right back as he dashed off to talk to some of his lacrosse friends.

The guy from the pool glanced in her direction and she quickly looked away before she'd gotten a chance to see his nametag. He was doing it again. Flustering her. And just as she was about to stand up and walk away from him again, Mandy sat down next to her with a deep sigh.

"Ugh. I'm gonna sign an eviction notice if this kid doesn't vacate the premises soon. You ok hon?"

"Yeah," Ashley said, "Fine. Why?"

"No reason, you just look a little flushed."

"It's just hot in here," she said glancing over to where the guy had been just a second before, but he'd apparently moved off somewhere else. Ashley sat back, sipped her drink and listened to Mandy gossip about the other people around them.

The night continued and Ashley spent most of her time either alone or chatting with Mandy, as Mark was reuniting with his high school friends and getting progressively drunker as the night wore on. Which didn't really bother her seeing as the alternative was for her to get even drunker than he was in order to survive being dragged into random, dull conversations with those lacrosse-playing alpha-male goons.

Mandy was at the bar getting them more drinks when, from across the room Ashley saw her 'pool boy' as she had begun referring to him in her mind. She watched him talking to some of the other alumni, an Abercrombie model surrounded by Wal-mart shoppers.

"He looks good, right?"

Ashley turned to find Mandy standing next to her holding a drink out. Ashley played dumb. "Who?"

"Who? Bobby Dorner. The guy you've been gawking at."

"I haven't been gaw – wait...who?"

"Bobby Dorner."

"That guy?" Ashley said pointing directly at 'pool boy' who saw her pointing and smiled.

"Yeah," Mandy laughed.

"- is Bobby? Dorner?"

"Yup," Mandy smirked, "Not bad right?"

"He was...he was...Bobby was...No way!" Ashley quickly looked back over to where the Greek god was now staring at her. "There's no way that's Bobby Dorner. He was such a..."

"Dork. The word you're looking for is dork."

Ashley stared intently at him as he began walking towards them, and like pieces of a puzzle suddenly taking shape to form a complete picture she finally recognized him. "Oh my god," she mumbled. "Bobby Dorner."

Bobby had been a nothing. Scrawny, lanky and nondescript. Not even lanky...he was a stick. And he had thick glasses and his hair was always a mess. He'd been one of those kids that nobody, not even Ashley who was nice to everyone, thought about. He was unremarkable. Unmemorable. The kid that, looking back through your yearbook, you would skip right over. She only really remembered him at all because he used to help her sometimes with her English homework. From the little she could remember he was a good writer and he'd been part of the school's newspaper or something.

Bobby Dorner. The years had been kind to Bobby, she thought, as he stepped in front of her. Very kind.

"Hi," he said.

"Hello Bobby," Ashley said.

He smiled. "So you figured it out?"

"With a little help," Ashley said indicating Mandy.

"Hi, Bobby," said Mandy.

"Nice to see you Mandy," he said never taking his eyes off Ashley.

A moment of awkwardness floated by as Mandy said, "I'm just gonna go see what kind of dessert might be coming out. Nice to see you." And crossing behind him Mandy gave an 'ohmygod' expression to Ashley who shook her head dismissively.

"You look amazing," he said, and Ashley suddenly felt his eyes all over her even though they never left her gaze. Although he hadn't stared or even glanced at her chest, she became very aware of how much cleavage she was showing him, and she turned away to sit in her seat. Bobby followed suit and sat next to her while wearing the same cocky smirk he'd had at the pool.

"You look...casual," she said indicating his outfit.

"Oh yeah," he laughed, " I feel a little underdressed, but in my defense, I just got off a twenty two hour flight from China and I didn't have the energy to dress up."

Ashley was taken aback. "China?"

"Yeah."

"Why were you in China?"

"I'm writing an article about nuclear disarmament and the socio economic... Anyway I was just too out of it to wear anything fancy."

"So you're a journalist?" she said trying to hide how impressed she was.

"Yup. What about you? Modeling?"

Ashley looked at him confused, "No I'm...oh..." she said, rolling her eyes. "Nice line."

He smiled a wickedly flirtatious smile at her and she felt the same kind of tingles she'd had earlier when Mark had woken her from her dream.

"Sorry about that, but you should know I'm actually playing this a lot smoother than I thought I would," Bobby said.

"You were planning on flirting with me?" Ashley asked half joking.

Bobby laughed. "No..." he said, with a hint of coyness, "...maybe..."

"Oh my god, you were," she realized, feeling color rise to her cheeks. "How did you – how did you even know I'd even be here?"

"I wasn't sure, but I knew you were dating Mark, and I thought if there was a chance of you showing up, you know...better to be prepared," he said with an equal amount of shyness and confidence. Suddenly the conversation had become more intense as Ashley felt Bobby's eyes burning through her.

"A chance for...what?" she asked. Bobby didn't answer, but kept looking at her as if transferring his thoughts to her telepathically. Which he may have done somehow because Ashley suddenly began to picture some intensely vivid situations between the two of them. "You know I'm with Mark, right?"

To Ashley it felt that he wasn't simply undressing her with his eyes like most men. His eyes were undressing her, and they were touching her and kissing her and groping her and fuc - Ashley took a deep breath causing her deep cleavage to swell, which didn't go unnoticed by Bobby.

He smirked as he leaned in towards her, his stubbled cheek pressing gently against her face as his lips nearly touched her ear. Whispering softly he said, "I've wanted you for longer than he has." And with that he stood up in front of her and offered her his hand. "Would you like to dance?"

Ashley felt herself placing her hand in his and watching as it closed around her fingers. Bobby led her onto the dance floor while the band played a reasonably upbeat song and they started to dance.

Bobby was absolutely enthralled by Ashley. As he walked them onto the dance floor he thought back to high school, and how she'd been a quiet and shy sophomore. To most of the school she'd been a nice girl who did some painting, but to Bobby she was the most extraordinary thing he'd ever seen. He used to stare at her while he helped her with her homework, and he'd imagine that she was his, however unlikely that may have been. But now he knew how different he looked. After high school he'd started mountain climbing and his scrawny body quickly became toned and strong. Now, watching his high school crush dancing, however timidly, in front of him, he was determined to take advantage of the potential of the situation.

Bobby moved well, Ashley thought as she saw him against the backdrop of the other people around them. She stayed a few feet away from him, dancing warily. She had no idea what the hell she was doing dancing with this guy who had just practically admitted how much he wanted her, even though she was in a relationship. Mark. She looked around the ballroom suddenly nervous where he might be, and if he was jealous that she was dancing with this other man. Then she spotted him, across the room surrounded by his friends who were almost as drunk as he was, all of them laughing hysterically and drunkenly carrying each other as they walked out of the ballroom. To a douchebag convention most likely, Ashley thought. She hadn't even spoken to him in almost two hours, and it looked she wouldn't be seeing him for the rest of the night. She could appreciate that he hadn't seen his old high school buddies in awhile, but to ditch her like this was inexcusable.

Ashley turned back to Bobby who was now dancing a little closer to her and she began to loosen up a little, her body feeling the beat of the music as she started to sway and swerve. Bobby smiled seeing her relax a little and Ashley smiled back at him as she raised her arms above her head and moved sultrily, enjoying him watching her.

When Bobby had first seen Ashley when she walked in the indoor pool he was amazed by how good she looked, but watching her dance in her red dress, the occasional flash of her bra strap tempting him to shift his gaze down to her massive breasts as they swelled against the fabric which constrained them, Bobby couldn't help but imagine what it would be like to hold them, lift them, caress them, her sweet, plump lips kissing him. His body began to respond to his thoughts and he quickly forced himself to think of something else to avoid an awkward situation.

Ashley was starting to have fun dancing with Bobby. She'd caught him looking at her breasts, but the way she was dancing she would have been surprised if he hadn't stolen the occasional glance. Ashley was enjoying teasing him, tempting him, enticing him, when, without any warning, the night took a very definite change.

She felt a pair of hands rest on her hips and smelled the unpleasant aroma of boozy, alcoholic breath. A set of indelicate hips began to grind into her from behind and thinking it was Mark she glanced over her shoulder expecting to have to carry her wasted boyfriend from the dance floor. But what she saw was Jeremy Francis, the drunken ex-quarterback lewdly bouncing her ass off his crotch as he attempted to dry hump her.

"When did you get so fuckin hot baby?" he slurred into her ear.

"Fuck off Jeremy," she said trying to extract herself from his grasp, but although he'd gotten fat, Jeremy was still much too strong for her to simply pull herself off.

His sweaty cheek pressed against the back of her neck as he said, "Whenever you want sugar tits." And then he reached up and grabbed both of her breasts.

Ashley barely had time to react before Bobby reached around her, grabbed Jeremy by his shirt and dragged him off. Bobby pushed Jeremy away sending him stumbling back into a crowd of onlookers.

Standing up as straight as he could for a drunk, Jeremy stepped back into Bobby's face and bumped chests. "You wanna piece bro? You wanna fuckin piece?" he yelled into Bobby's face, droplets of spittle spurting from his mouth.

"You're gonna want to step back," Bobby said calmly.

"The fuck would I do that?"

"Because," Bobby said, "if you don't I'm gonna have to break your nose."

"Just try it, bitc –"

But before Jeremy could finish he was on the floor holding his face, blood trickling through his fingers as he clutched his broken nose. His wife ran to him shouting curses at Bobby who had already started walking to Ashley.

"Are you alright?" he asked, as the crowd dispersed in disappointment at the brevity of the entertainment.

Ashley looked at Bobby astounded. She'd never had someone, anyone, ever stand up for her. Her heart was racing wildly as she looked into the eyes of this relative stranger who had just saved her...from a drunken letch, yes, but saved her nonetheless. She was speechless as she looked into his blue eyes, her heart beating wildly, but whether for fear or for exhilaration, she didn't know. Bobby Dorner had just saved her, and looking in his eyes she had the impulse, just for a second to kiss his lips in gratitude.

Then she saw his hand. He was holding it, but she could see it already beginning to swell.

"Oh my god, we need to find you a doctor," Ashley said desperately.

"No it's nothing, it'll be fine."

"It's not fine," she said, gently lifting it to see, "it's going to swell and it might be broken and –"

Bobby bent his fingers to show her that it was not, in fact, broken. "Really, Ash I'm fine."

"I've got an icepack!" she suddenly shouted at him.

"What?"

"In my room. It's in the minifridge. I have an icepack!" and pulling Bobby by his good hand she exited the ballroom.

Despite trying to explain to her that he was alright, Bobby let Ashley take him across the lobby and into the elevator. She still held his injured hand delicately in hers while they rode the elevator up to the fourteenth floor. That simple contact was enough to set fireworks off in Bobby's mind. He glanced over at the beautiful brunette holding his hand, and marveled at just how attractive she was. He moved his fingers against hers and felt hers respond. Their digits dancing against eachother flirtatiously. Just innocent handholding, but something lingered behind it, something more dangerous.

Ashley watched the numbers change in the elevator as she held Bobby's bruised hand. Neither of them had spoken the entire ride in the elevator, but something powerful was happening between them, their fingers moving against eachother, touching, sliding, until finally she almost couldn't take the tension and mercifully the elevator doors opened. Walking down the hall, still holding hands, they reached room 1411 and she slipped the key card in opening the door. Bobby followed behind her.

Walking in and sitting on the bed Bobby watched Ashley in the glow of the bedside light as she went to find the icepack in the minifridge. The silence between them was filled with something that neither could control. As Ashley opened the minifridge to find the icepack, she was almost afraid to speak, she was unable to speak. The heavy beating of her heart the only sound she could hear.

Grabbing the icepack and moving back to the bed she sat next to Bobby. Ashley gently placed it on his hand and held her own over it. The hand had already bruised a little and there was some swelling, but it wasn't bad. And as Ashley carefully held the pack in place, their hands touching again she felt wicked and wild sitting in her hotel room with a boy who wasn't her boyfriend. It was all innocent. She was just helping him with his hand.

But neither of them had said a word in almost ten minutes.

Looking at Bobby she watched him gently reach for a loose strand of hair and carefully slide it behind her ear. A simple action, but so intimate, something only her boyfriend should have done. She felt goosebumps on her skin and a deep throbbing inside her as she caressed his injured hand, his other hand lingering on her face a moment longer than a platonic touch would have allowed. Ashley looked up into Bobby's blue eyes and broke the silence. "What did you mean before? When you said you've wanted me for longer than Mark has?"

Bobby met her eyes and without a hint of playfulness he replied, "I have. Much longer. I've wanted you since I first saw you." Tenderly, innocently placing his hand on her thigh. "Mark didn't even see you then. I saw you. I remember everything about you." His hand moved up and down, barely making contact with her leg, but that small contact was everything. "I thought about you constantly. I wanted you with every fiber of my being,"

Ashley's heart beat faster and faster. Conflicting thoughts about fidelity and attraction ran through her mind madly. "You wanted me that much?"

Bobby leaned forward, his face only a few inches from hers, her breath deepening, her heart racing, as he said those fateful words, "I. Still. Do."

And with excruciating tenderness he moved his mouth against hers and kissed Ashley softly on the lips.

"Bobby..." she said, unclear, even to herself, whether she was telling him to keep going or telling him to stop, trying to extract herself, but at the same time kissing him back. "We can't...mmmmphh." His tongue flicked across her teeth teasingly daring her to open her mouth further. He tasted so good, his lips were soft and cool and no matter how much Ashley felt she had a duty to pull herself away, her desire to kiss him again was too strong. She opened her mouth to his tongue's insistence and moaned as she felt him kiss her passionately, heavily, his arms wrapping around her as they both slid off the bed and onto the thick carpet, never breaking their passionate kiss.

"Bobby...wait," Ashley's eyes rolled back as he lay down next to her and then moving on top of her, he began to tenderly kiss and bite at her neck driving her wild. "I can't...what about...Mark?" She barely managed to squeak out, Bobby's hands moving to her legs, grasping her thighs, so close to the core of her burning lust.

"Mark who?" he whispered, his tongue expertly licking and sucking her ear causing her to moan loudly. Ashley was being torn apart by the battle waged between her body and her mind. Her conscience and her desire. Bobby was everywhere; on her legs, her neck, grasping her hair, his tongue in her mouth. He grabbed her firm breasts and fondled her glorious body, Ashley moaning at the contact. Fucking hell he felt good. She felt herself grinding against him, dry humping him, desperate to get closer. Her body had won the battle and Ashley completely forgot why she'd been saying 'no' in the first place.

Bobby moved down her body agonizingly slowly, Ashley breathlessly watching as he made his way down to her legs, and lifting one, began to kiss her calves just above the tops of her boots. His tongue teased her, moving up her leg to the bottom of her thigh, kissing nibbling at the tender skin playfully. He was driving her wild!