The Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not waiting for her to say another word, Bobby grabbed her hand and both of them, noiselessly stood up.

Bobby still couldn't believe that any of this was happening. She was every man's fantasy, and this fantasy, this gorgeous vixen had just given him the most incredible blowjob he could have imagined, deepthroating his whole cock and then swallowing every drop of his considerable load. And now, now, he was going to fuck her brains out.

Ashley glanced over at the sleeping body of her fully clothed boyfriend as he lay snoring on their hotel bed. His face was pressed deeply into the pillow, a small pool of drool forming by his mouth, completely unaware that his loving, sweet girlfriend had just sucked off another guy only a few feet from him, and was about to let him fuck her senseless. She didn't want to hurt Mark, but turning back to Bobby she stared at the big dangling cock between his legs as he pulled on his jeans. Ashley followed Bobby out of the room into the hallway. And quickly unlocking room 1412, Bobby opened the door as he and Ashley darted inside.

As soon they entered the room they were on top of eachother, their tongues entwined, hands grasping, hair pulled roughly; the sheer force of their passion was overwhelming for both. She bit Bobby's neck and moaned while his hands mauled her breasts.

"Your tits are so fucking big," he said lifting one of the weighty orbs within her dress in his hands.

Breathless with excitement, Ashley pushed Bobby off of her and onto the bed. "How about now," she smiled sexily, while reaching behind her back and unzipping the dress, letting the garment fall to the floor at her feet.

Bobby was breathless with excitement as he stared at Ashley who was now only wearing her bra, but what she did next almost made him fall on the floor. Ashley reached behind her and unclasped her bra. She slowly let the fabric drop from her shoulders as Bobby sat with his mouth agape watching the two most perfect, most extraordinary, most enormous breasts, topped with the pinkest, sweetest looking nipples appear before his eyes. Ashley slowly walked towards him, naked, but for her high, black, 'fuck-me' boots which gave her stride a wild, erotic quality, although at that moment the only thing that Bobby could see were the massive, gently bouncing tits that came towards him.

Straddling his lap Ashley giggled at his dumbstruck reaction. "You like them?"

Bobby's only response was to reach up with both hands and cup each fleshy orb, delicately pinching her pink nipples. They were immense, filling his big hands and spilling over. Ashley moaned lightly at his touch, until Bobby finally snapped out of his stupor, and pushing the twin mounds together he placed his mouth around her tit and sucked, bit and licked, alternating between each reddening breast like he was a starving man. Ashley yelped at his sudden zeal, but then leaned into his mouth allowing him to take more of her supple tit.

"That's it Bobby. Suck my tits, unghh, you're good at that." She moaned feeling a noticeable hardness growing in his jeans. "Mmmmm, I want you inside me." And pulling her big breast from his mouth she climbed off him and Bobby quickly undid his jeans again, and pulled them off revealing his big thick meat to her yet again. Apparently her breasts had reinvigorated him, as he was hard as a rock again. Ashley, wearing nothing but her sexy black boots, leaned over his hard body and said, "Fuck me Bobby."

Reaching between her legs she grasped his solid cock and directed it at the opening of her soaked pussy. "You've been waiting to fuck me for ten years Bobby. Now's your chance to show me what I could've had in high school." And with that she pushed the head of Bobby's bulbous cock inside her wet pussy.

"UNGGGHHH," she groaned at the incredible girth of his plum sized cockhead. Moving slowly down his length Ashley had never felt so full of cock before. The walls of her tight pussy were stretching open so fantastically. "Oh my god Bobby!"

"That's it Ash, take my dick. Oh fuck, you're tight."

She was caught somewhere between pain and pleasure, her labia wrapping wide around the big, thick cock of Bobby Dorner, but as she gradually began to adjust to his size she realized just how amazing he felt inside her. Reaching the base of his dick Ashley felt completely full as she rotated her hips and felt the long, fat cock buried, balls deep inside her, stretching her wide open. Ashley already felt the familiar tingle of an orgasm building from deep with her.

"Oh god, Bobby you're so deep in me. Fuck, you feel so good, you're big dick feels so fucking good." Her eyes rolled back in her head as she raised her arms to drag her hands through her long chestnut hair.

Bobby watched the sexy brunette ride his dick, her big tits on display, bouncing and swaying while Ashley began to move his dick in and out of her tight pussy. She felt incredible. Better than he could've ever imagined. The walls of her pussy gripping tightly to his hard cock as he reached up and cupped her perfect tits, yet again sinking his fingers into the supple flesh.

Harder and harder Ashley rode Bobby's dick, and the harder she fucked him the wetter her pussy got and the closer she got to cumming. Oh FUCK she needed to cum and Bobby's big dick was going to get her there faster than she would've thought possible.

"Yes oh yes Bobby, fuck me – oh god – that's it – oh I love your big fucking dick!"

"More than your boyfriend's dick?" Bobby said still playing with her big tits as he smiled at her shocked expression.

Mark! She had completely forgotten that her boyfriend was right on the other side of the wall that separated their rooms, sleeping peacefully and having no idea that she was here, in another room with another man's thick cock buried inside her, and loving every second of it. She felt herself begin to fuck Bobby even harder, his hard cock slamming into her sopping pussy and getting her closer and closer to the edge. Riding his big dick, slamming it in and out of her tight snatch, Oh fucking hell he felt good! Better than good. She never knew she could feel like this, but now that she did know, now that she had felt the ecstasy that was Bobby Dorner's cock, she was never going to let go.

"So much more Bobby!" Ashley shouted, hoping secretly that Mark could hear her. "OH GOD I love your big dick so much more than Mark's! More than anything Bobby! UGH! It's perfect! It's the most perfect thing I've ever felt!"

Bobby smiled as he watched the beautiful naked brunette ride his dick faster and faster as if she was a possessed woman. "You gonna let me fuck you again Ash?"

"YES! Oh god yes. You can fuck me whenever you want – oh fuck you're so BIG – anytime you want – Ugh yes yes yes - wherever you want!"

"And you'll suck my cock whenever I want?"

"OHHH yes baby!" Ashley yelled as she held his big strong hands to her huge bouncing breasts and pushed him in and out of her drenched cunt, "I'll suck your big fucking – ugh yes – your big cock – yeah Bobby – I'll push that hard dick of yours all the way down my throat baby – ugh – and I'll swallow your load baby – Oh FUCK! – I'll do anything Bobby! Just don't stop FUUUUCKINGG MEEE!!!

Bobby smiled feeling her pussy clench hard, contracting around his penis, "You cumming already you dirty slut?"

"OHHHHHHH GOD BOBBY I'm CUMMMMMING!!!!!" Ashley screamed as wave after wave of euphoria passed through the sexy brunette as she bounced up and down Bobby's big dick, her tits bouncing wildly. And in her ecstasy Ashley remembered her sweet loving boyfriend Mark, who loved her completely, and who she loved, and the thought of him, the image of his sweet face caused her to cum even harder to the point where tears streamed down her face in pure elation.

"AAAAAHHHHHHMMMMMMARK!! MARK!! I'M CUMMMMMING BABY!! HIS DICK IS SO DEEP IN ME AND I'M CUMMMMMINGGG!!!"

Bobby listened to Ashley shout to her boyfriend in the next room. The fact that she was talking to Mark while she was fucking him got him more excited than he would've thought possible and without pulling his dick from her clutching pussy he flipped her on her back and began to plow his fat eight inch cock deep inside her.

"AAAGGGGHHHHHHH!!!" Ashley was just a long, loud moan as she took his dick over and over.

"You love my cock, huh Ash?" Bobby asked knowing the answer and slamming back into her again.

"OHH GODD!! Yes Bobby. Yes! I love it!"

"Am I fucking you better than he does?"

"SSSOOOO MUUUUCHH BETTERRR," Ashley moaned, her orgasm finally beginning to fade, but the ecstasy of Bobby's dick pounding her still keeping her on the brink of nirvana.

"Ungh! – Shit you're tight. I never thought I'd be fucking Ashley Lafayette – ugh –"

"Well you ARE Bobby! You're fucking me SO GOOD!! – yes baby – harder! Fuck me HARDER!"

And Bobby, not needing any more prompting slammed his cock in and out of Ashley with a brutal force causing the wind to be knocked out of her lungs, but she didn't care. Ashley's eyes seemed to be permanently lodged in the back of her head as they rolled in pleasure. And as if to save her from the overwhelming ecstasy of her clenching pussy, Bobby slowed down and finally removed his thick cock.

"OHHhhhhHHhh" Ashley groaned, feeling like someone had just removed a vital organ from her body.

"I thought you might want to know what great sex tastes like," Bobby said as he stood up over her, his shimmering cock hovering above her sweaty body as he kneeled down next to her face and directed the head of his broad penis towards her mouth.

Ashley, without a moment's hesitation, opened wide and swallowed Bobby's pussysoaked cock all the way down.

"Fuuuuuck, that's it Ash. Fuck I love your throat," he said as his heavy balls rested on her chin. Eyes wide with pleasure and pain, Ashley gagged and choked, but reaching her hands up to Bobby's ass pulled herself even farther down his mammoth cock. "Ugh, yeah, you love how you taste on my dick, huh baby?"

Ashley nodded, a tear falling down her cheek while the huge dick in her mouth pressed against the walls of her throat so wonderfully. Bobby allowed her to deepthroat his dick a moment longer and then slowly extracted it from her throat, a trail of saliva still connecting her lips to his penis, and moving backwards a bit he let his cock flop onto her chest. Ashley, immediately knowing what he wanted, lifted each of her mammoth mammaries around his engorged member.

"You gonna fuck my titties baby?" she asked, an innocent vixen.

"That's right Ash, then I'm gonna fuck you til you scream again. How does that sound?"

"Mmmmm. Perfect baby," she said slowly moving her slick breasts up and down the engorged cock between them. The feeling of the soft, flawless skin of Ashley's gorgeous breasts encased around his cock, and the image of her small hands sinking into the magnificent flesh of her breasts was almost enough to make Bobby blow his load all over her face again. But he was determined to deposit somewhere else this time.

Still, watching Ashley Lafayette, the hottest girl he had ever laid eyes on, as she fucked her tits on his big dick was almost too much to handle.

Bobby began to move a little faster, sliding up a bit so that Ashley had the opportunity to open her mouth and accept his cockhead on each thrust, which she did gratefully. The swollen head popping in and out of her open mouth with increasing speed, while her supple white breasts enveloped his thick shaft.

"Yes Ash –Oh fuck Yes!"

"You like my big tits baby?" Bobby nodded, breathing heavily. "My boyfriend likes them too – mmm," she said licking his cockhead as it approached her sweet lips. "mmmm – but I can't suck his cock while he fucks my tits baby – mmmm – he's not as big as you – SLURP – his dick get lost when I push my big tits around it."

"Oh FUCK!" Bobby shouted, so fucking close to shooting his load all over her face. No, he thought, not yet. And pulling his cock from the orgasmic confines of Ashley big jugs he moved off of her and flipped her once again, this time onto her stomach. She raised her hips invitingly, the damp flesh of her pussy open for business.

Bobby positioned himself behind her and without warning plunged all solid eight inches into her waiting pussy slamming his hips against her tight ass.

"OOOHHHHRRRGGGGAAAAAHHHHH" Ashley belted incoherently as Bobby began to bludgeon her pussy with his hard cock. "OHHHHH FUUUUCK BOBBYYYYY!!"

Ashley began babbling incoherently, strings of gibberish flowing from her mouth like she was speaking in tongues as Bobby speared his cock in and out of her with reckless abandon. Their bodies were animalistic in their intensity, writhing and humping, Bobby, relentless in his domination of Ashley's swollen pussy.

"MAAARK!!!! HE'S SOOOO MUCH BETTERRRR THAN YOUUUU BABYYYYY!!!" Ashley shouted through the wall, her face inches away from where her boyfriend slept. She had never been fucked like this, nor known that this was what sex could be. Her mind, a shrieking series of orgasms, the world spinning like a top while Bobby, with his massive tool plunged into her from behind.

Suddenly, Ashley's world went bright white and every nerve ending she had seemed to jump out of her skin as her second orgasm, this one far more powerful than the first erupted from deep within.

Bobby watched his voluptuous high school crush as she began to buck and flail beneath him, and feeling the walls of her cunt clench still harder against his penis he couldn't hold out any longer and, letting go, he started cumming deep inside Ashley Lafayette.

Ashley could feel Bobby cumming deep inside her. Each blast from his heavy balls felt like a firehose inside her. "OOOOHHHH MARRRKK!! HE'S CUMMMMING INSIDE MEEEE!!! SO DEEEP!!! SOOO DEEEEEEEP!!!" she screamed as Bobby continued to blow what felt like an endless supply of sperm, spraying the walls of her vagina with his hot load.

As both of their orgasms finally subsided, and both Ashley and Bobby returned to reality from the edge of paradise, neither knew where they were, only that they felt fantastic. Bobby pressed his body against Ashley's back as she lay down on the bed allowing him to lie on top of her, his softening meat still deep with her cum drenched pussy.

The two high school alumni lay there, against eachother, feeling eachother's breath and heartbeat, the slick, sweaty skin of great sex, and Bobby's massive cumload as it leaked from the edges of Ashley's saturated pussy.

And dropping off into oblivion, they both fell into a perfect sleep.

To be continued...