The Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bobby – what are we doing – this is crazy," she said as his mouth, now at the top of her thigh, so close to her burning... "Bobby – oh god" his tongue licked around the delicate fabric of her underwear, moving slowly to place a tender kiss on her barely covered pussy, the wet, sheer fabric revealing how turned on she was despite her protestations. Bobby looked up at her, and with a naughty smirk he began pulling down her underwear revealing her soft, hairless pussy. "Bobby – please," she protested half heartedly as he pulled it off completely and threw her underwear to the side, moving back between her legs, his eyes never leaving hers. "– I have a boyAAAHHHH," she groaned, as his mouth made contact with the wet folds of her labia.

Bobby began to gently make out with Ashley's pussy, his tongue licking delicately at her clit as he kissed and sucked softly. She had stopped trying to stop him, in fact she had stopped speaking altogether, the only sounds she made were whimpers of pleasure as he administered more pressure to her sensitive clit. Round and round his tongue went, in ever faster concentric circles until his mouth was a blur of movement. Ashley grabbed the back of his head and pushed his face deeper into her pussy as her hips pushed into him. Bobby loved it, he wanted to drown in her pussy, her sweet nectar the ultimate aphrodisiac for him, his tongue delving deeper and deeper inside her.

Suddenly Ashley began to move jerkily, her hands grasping his hair even tighter as a long moan escaped her parted lips and she cried out in ecstasy. Bobby eagerly lapped at the juices her sweet pussy gave him, as the girl he'd always wanted came all over his face, his tongue still flicking over her distended clit.

"YYYEEEEESSSSSS!!!" Ashley screamed. "Fuuuuccckk – OHHH – FUUUUUCK!!"

Bobby continued to gently kiss her sweet, swollen pussy lips through her post orgasmic bliss, and wiping the excess juices with the back of his hand he slowly kissed his way back up her body.

"That was..." she said breathlessly.

Bobby kissed her neck softly until Ashley, coming out from her euphoria looked into his eyes with raw unbridled passion. She quickly rolled him over, and sitting up, her flushed body straddling him, a distinct bulge in his jeans pressing against her, Ashley felt overcome by her desire for this boy.

"When we were in high school," she said with a new lustful intensity in her voice, "when you had a crush on me," her hips rocking gently as her pussy pressed into the growing bulge in his jeans. "When you watched me... what would you think about Bobby? Would you think about kissing me Bobby?" Her arms moved up as she dragged her fingers erotically through her long brown hair, "Your tongue in my mouth, your lips on my neck? Or was it something else?" She was dry humping him now, rubbing deeply against him, her arms moving down from her hair to cup the sides of her straining breasts. "Was it my big tits Bobby? When you thought about me were you playing with my big tits? Did you think about your hands squeezing my big tits Bobby?" she said rocking her hips back and forth, her aching pussy naked against his rough pants. "Did you think about me touching your cock Bobby?"

Ashley leaned down and pressed her chest against his, as she started to kiss his jaw and then his neck, her tongue licking him, up to his earlobe where, in a lustful breath she asked, "Did you think about me sucking your cock?"

"Yes," Bobby groaned hoarsely as he watched her move down his body to slowly, methodically, undo his belt and unbutton his jeans.

"Well, Bobby Dorner," she said kissing just above his boxer briefs, "That's. Exactly. What. I'm. Going. To do." And with that she peeled his jeans and boxers down his body all at once. And throwing them aside Ashley moved back between his legs to the task at hand. But then...

Ashley froze as if hypnotized. She looked up at Bobby and he gave her that same cocky grin he'd given her earlier.

"Oh my...god," Ashley said, almost to herself.

Bobby was lying on the carpet in front of her, completely naked with the most amazing, the most perfect specimen of a cock she had ever seen. At least 8 inches long, which was longer than most she'd seen, including Mark's, but what was truly impressive, what was staggeringly shocking actually was the girth. Bobby's cock was as thick as her forearm. Ashley leaned forward and delicately wrapped her hand around it causing Bobby to sigh audibly. She stared at her hand, which was dwarfed next to his massive penis. Her fingers came nowhere near to touching eachother. She stared in awe at his cock. "It's... huge."

Bobby smirked as she slowly started jerking his cock. "All for you Ash."

Ashley continued to move her hand up and down Bobby's girth, not even concentrating on pleasuring him, but simply marveling at what she had in her hand. "Did you have this in high school?"

"Pretty sure I did. Would it have made a difference?"

Without answering him Ashley looked up and licked her lips. Bobby watched as she positioned herself carefully between his legs, never taking her eyes from his huge dick, angling it towards her mouth. And placing her lips on the underside of his cockhead she kissed it once. The electricity that went through both of them at the contact between his cock and his voluptuous, cheating high school crush's mouth was incredible. Ashley puckered her lips and rubbed his cockhead against them slowly. And then looking up at him she opened her mouth and took him inside.

"Ohhhhhh yes, aghhhh," he moaned as she tongued his cock slit tasting his precum and happily lapping it up. Ashley began to gently kiss and lick and suck on the impressively large head of Bobby's cock while he gasped and panted approvingly.

Just the head of his cock nearly filled her mouth to capacity as Ashley marveled at the sheer weight of the manmeat she was playing with. Ashley loved giving head. Sucking cock was so dirty and exciting. It gave her so much power and she reveled in it. The feeling of a man squirming and moaning above her as she took him to places he'd only dreamed of turned her on almost as much as fucking. The first time she went down on Mark he'd only lasted a couple minutes in her talented mouth. She hoped Bobby would last longer. Ashley wanted to taste every inch of his glorious manhood.

Pulling the head from her mouth she moved her lips slowly down Bobby's cock kissing and slurping tenderly. She lifted his legs and placed his cock against his stomach as she made her way down to his big, ripe testicles. They draped along the bottom of his cock and Ashley lifted one towards her mouth. At least twice the size of Mark's balls, which she could fit so easily in her mouth, Bobby's nuts were large. She kissed and licked at his heavy ballsack, moving her lips back and forth against the huge cum-producing orbs. Stretching her lips around one she strained to pull it inside her mouth, the sphere popping in finally. Her tongue softly danced around as she gave a light moan, the sound vibrating against his aching testicles, while she delicately jerked his cock. Bobby moaned above her.

Ashley popped his balls out of her mouth and looked up at him, breathless and flushed. "You like that?" she asked knowing the answer as Bobby looked completely overwhelmed.

"Fucking hell, your mouth feels amazing."

Ashley smiled and slid her tongue up from the base of his cock to the tip causing a stream of precum to flow out. She quickly slurped it into her mouth.

"Oh shit," Bobby moaned while watching her suck him off, "that's it Ash. Fuck, your so fucking good at sucking dick."

"Mmmmm. Your big cock tastes so good," she said while kissing and licking around the sensitive head. "If I'd known you had this huge dick in high school I would've sucked your cock whenever you wanted. I love the feel of a thick cock in my mouth and yours is the thickest cock I've ever seen."

Ashley dipped her head down farther, her mouth stretching over the thick head, inhaling three inches of his fat cock.

"Ungh, yeah, eat that cock," groaned Bobby watching the voluptuous brunette suck and lick three inches of his solid meat. He reached down and placed his hand around one of her huge breasts over her red dress, feeling the weight and suppleness form to his hand, her nipples hardening at his touch.

"Mmmmmppphhh," Ashley moaned around her mouthful of Bobby's dick. She was sliding up and down the top three inches, her hand twisting and squeezing the rest of his dick, sucking like she needed his cock to live. Her mouth stretched wide as she pushed another inch in feeling the thick head bump against the opening of her throat causing her gag slightly.

Ashley was intoxicated with Bobby's massive cock, the thought of cheating on Mark had never occurred to her. She had been absolutely devoted to him, never checking out other guys or even fantasizing about the notion of being with someone else, but somehow she now found herself on her knees, bent over Bobby's body, and blowing, tonguing, licking, sucking and completely worshiping his fantastically thick penis. She groaned at the thought, reaching up to lightly massage his balls, her tongue dancing rhythmically around the hypersensitive underside of Bobby's corona.

Just then, through the general wash of Bobby's groans and her own sucking, slurping and gagging Ashley heard something outside the room in the hallway. Dismissing it as the hotel staff or more likely some drunk alumni from the reunion, she continued to enthusiastically suck Bobby's engorged cock, but then she heard a key card being swiped into THEIR DOOR.

"Dammit," a familiar voice mumbled as the sound of the card rejecting the attempted swipe was heard.

With his dick still in her mouth Ashley glanced up at Bobby, who clearly hadn't heard a thing and was writhing and panting in his own ecstatic world. Positioned on the opposite side of the bed from the door Ashley and Bobby were completely hidden from view from anyone who might enter, but still...

"Son of a..." the voice outside the door slurred, and this time Ashley was positive it was Mark. She looked at Bobby again and he'd apparently become aware of the situation and looked down at her with a 'what do we do?' expression on his face.

Ashley brought her finger to her plump red lips and signaled for Bobby to be quiet just in time for the door to unlock and Mark to enter the room.

Ashley and Bobby stayed completely frozen unable to move for fear that they would make a noise as Mark shuffled into the room. They could hear him, but neither was able to see him and likewise, he hopefully couldn't see them. Bobby looked down at Ashley who was positioned between his legs, still holding Bobby's thick glistening cock in her hand. They listened to Mark kick off his shoes and sit on the opposite side from them, the length of the big king sized bed the only thing separating her boyfriend of three years from witnessing Ashley pleasuring another man's cock.

Ashley was obviously mortified at the situation. She was kneeling, in her underwear in front of another man's dick having just begun to suck him off. And while the situation was dangerous and would obviously be seriously damaging to their relationship, Ashley also felt more than a little excited. Unbelievably excited. Slowly her hand began to move up and down Bobby's cock again as she looked up at his confused, but aroused face. Her hand came back to her lips, telling him to be quiet as they both listened to Mark lie down on the bed, the mattress squeaking in the otherwise silent room.

Ashley rested her tongue again on the sensitive underside of Bobby's cockhead and lazily began to lather it with her saliva, kissing it tenderly as she noiselessly made out with the head of Bobby's cock. They stared into eachother's eyes, Bobby's neck craning to watch the wildly erotic display in front of him and desperately trying to stay quiet at the same time.

Ashley moved her right hand up again to gently massage his balls and she, very unhurriedly, began to take more of Bobby back into her mouth allowing the head to disappear within the soft folds of her plump lips.

"Aaaahhh," Bobby sighed, desperately trying to stay quiet.

Her mouth full of his dick, Ashley smirked at him, her bright green eyes gleaming in the glow coming from the bedside lamp, while she continued her tender oral massage. Every moment that she continued to suck his dick while her boyfriend lay in the same room intensified the situation. Her whole body felt alive with pleasure and it wasn't fading. It was intensifying. She didn't want to hurt Mark, but the force of what she was feeling was beyond her control.

Mark began to lightly snore as Ashley moved her hand up to jerk Bobby's cock into her mouth. She pulled and gripped the wide base enthusiastically. It was insane that she hadn't seen Bobby in a decade, and even then she had barely known him, yet here she was fucking her mouth with his big cock and loving every second of it.

"Fuck Ash, uuggghhh, you're so fucking good at this," Bobby whispered to her, obviously nearly as overwhelmed with the circumstances as she was.

She pulled his glistening cock from her mouth, still playing with it with her hand. "You have to be quiet," she said smiling and tonguing his cock slit as more precum leaked out. "I can't believe we're doing this," she whispered with a dirty smile. "But," she said sucking on the bulbous tip, " mmmm, your cock tastes so good, and it's so thick and hard. I love how it fills my mouth." Ashley drooled and sucked all over Bobby's swollen corona. Then sinking four inches into her mouth, Ashley provoked the situation even more when she slowly opened wide and, grasping the base of Bobby's dick, squeezed the fat head of his big cock into her throat.

"Ohh, yeah, fuck, UNNGGhhh," Bobby moaned, far too loudly. Quickly realizing his mistake he looked down at Ashley, her mouth still wrapped around five inches of his dick, the head of his cock still firmly lodged in her throat. They both listened as Mark, having stopped snoring, rolled around a bit on the bed. Ashley's throat was gently gagging and contracting around the head of Bobby's dick. It felt fantastic. And then finally, Mark stopped rolling around and resumed snoring lightly.

Pulling his cock from her throat Ashley took a deep breath, eyes watering, but gleaming in the soft light, and again she pushed five inches of his heavy cock into her mouth, but this time she managed to shove another inch down her gullet.

Ashley loved to deepthroat Mark's cock. He'd always told her she gave the best head he'd ever had, and it turned her on to pleasure him, but Bobby was a totally different story. The way his dick stretched her throat was overwhelming. It felt like she was trying to swallow a soda can. But it also felt incredible, she thought as she carefully adjusted to the width.

Ashley finally pulled him from her throat, and breathing as deeply and quietly as her lungs would allow she opened wide and accepted him down her esophagus once again, but this time she stretched her mouth as wide as it would go and swallowed all eight inches of Bobby's massive dick.

Staring down at Ashley he thought he might cum right then. This vixen from his past, this voluptuous, sex bomb who he'd been infatuated with for years, had managed to do something that he'd only ever dreamed of. She had taken all eight inches of his manhood into her mouth and down her throat. And as they stared at eachother, Bobby, overwhelmed with the pleasure of her softly gagging throat, A single tear falling from Ashley's eye, her mouth stretched obscenely wide around the base of his dick, Bobby reached down and placed a hand on her neck, feeling the distended lump that his cock had created.

Sliding his penis from her mouth Ashley choked loudly at the removal of such an alien object, and breathing deeply she slammed her face back down all eight inches of Bobby's dick.

Almost throwing up from the intensity of the intrusion to her throat, Ashley, not caring, did it again. And again. Fucking her face on the glorious beast of a cock in front of her.

GAG SLURP GAG

Her huge breasts bounced wildly in her dress as she choked down all eight inches of Bobby's cock over and over while he lay above her holding his hand over his mouth to keep from screaming in ecstasy and waking her boyfriend who still slept only a few feet from her masterclass in cocksucking.

SLURP SLURP GAG

Ashley was relentless in her pursuit of Bobby's cum. She was on a mission to blow his mind, and she wasn't going to let her drunk boyfriend get in her way as she slammed her face down all eight inches again and again, allowing his cock to spear through her gullet and slam down her throat.

And then suddenly she felt Bobby's hand on her hair, as his other hand reached beneath her to take hold of one of her swinging breasts, touching and squeezing her big pliant boob through the thin material of the dress. And as if that were all he'd needed, he pushed her face all the way to the root of his dick, and Ashley, never breaking eye contact, felt, deep in her throat, the big head of Bobby's thick cock expand.

"FUUUUCCCKKKAAARARRRRGGGHHH," he screamed.

Ashley choked loudly, unable to accommodate his orgasming penis so deeply lodged in her throat as she slowly pulled him back into her mouth.

"You okay baby?" Mark called out in a drunken slur.

Ashley waited, frozen as her boyfriend's voice cut through the air, while Bobby in a complete state of ecstasy writhed above her, his cock shooting rope after rope of cum into her mouth. Pints, gallons it seemed to Ashley as she began to swallow it as quietly as she could. Bobby's cock was erupting an obscene amount of creamy white cum making it impossible for her to stop it from spilling over her chin and onto his heavy, contracting balls.

"Baby?" Mark called again.

Ashley didn't see any other option as she took a deep gulp of his cum and pulled Bobby's spasming cock from her mouth, bracing herself as the full onslaught of his orgasm splashed on her face and into her open mouth.

"Yeah, honey I'm fine," she gurgled, her mouth overflowing with Bobby's cum. "Go back to sleep."

Bobby's cock twitched once more and a thick rope of hot sperm splashed onto Ashley's outstretched tongue. He lay groaning softly above her as she listened to her boyfriend's snoring slowly resume. Ashley smiled to herself, dipped her mouth back to Bobby's slowly softening cock, and gently lapped at the remaining load that she hadn't been able to swallow. She licked all of his remaining cum and then moved down to his aching balls to do the same, slurping up every drop of his sweet load.

Bobby, finally returning to reality from the edge of paradise, looked down at Ashley, grinning in bliss at the hot brunette who was giving his cum soaked testicles a sensitive tongue bath. She was covered in his cum, a glaze of jizz coating her lips, cheeks and neck as she looked up at him, causing Bobby's softening cock to twitch in delight.

"I've never seen anyone cum that much," Ashley whispered, smiling and wiping her face on the bottom of the comforter that her boyfriend now slept under.

"I've never seen anyone swallow that much of my cum," Bobby replied, pulling her up to him and rolling on top of her, his now flaccid cock resting against her leg. "I've never had anyone suck my dick like that. That was fucking incredible," he said noticeably giddy. "Hope I didn't make too much noise."

Ashley giggled, "No. Almost, but no. I do think though, if we're gonna continue this then we should probably go to your room."

"Yeah?" Bobby whispered excitedly.

Ashley reached down and stroked his soft, but still huge cock, marveling that she was able to take the huge solid entirety into her mouth. "I'm not letting you go until I've felt this thing inside me."