All Comments on 'The Riding Academy'

by RoperTrace

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Very Hot!!!

This was one hot hot hot story!

CopperheadCopperheadover 19 years ago
Loved it!

Great story! Thanks for sharing it with us.

Sir_NathanSir_Nathanover 19 years ago
Very good...

I look forward to more submissions from you if they are of this standard.

SN

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Excellent Story

The author has a great sense of the erotic. This story builds in just enough background of just the right flavor to make a plausible read once the willing victim is in harness. From that point, it's just good sex.

Moliere

Shy_and_lovingShy_and_lovingover 19 years ago
WOW

Very well written....the visuals are great...nothing better than feeling like you are there...and I wish I was...

CherylannCherylannover 19 years ago
OH MY

Very hot story. Please, please introduce me to Bobby. I want the same treatment. If I wore panties, they sure would be drenched. MMMM MMMM Good job Whosonfirst.

msboy8msboy8about 19 years ago
Great Reading!

A great, hot story with a fairytale ending. The sex and the BSDM was perfectly written. Thank you for sharing with us. Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Your best by far!

It is very evident from your writing in this story, that you have a grasp on the loving side of BDSM, and how it meshes into a lifestyle. The story of how Bobby learned about punishment from his father and mother was a very erotic side story to this one. It was as if the story could be seen visually as I was reading it. Very well, and lovingly done! I loved it immensly!! You've restored my faith that there is someone out there, that understands!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
SOOO EROTIC

Everything you have written is superb. I felt as though I was right there. I'm a female and I love your writing. You truly have a gift.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Where are u?

Where have you gone?? I miss your stories!! Haven't been here for a long time, but came back to look for more, and none. Please write again, I know I'm not the only one missing your talented stories.

Deejay121Deejay121over 3 years ago
Love this and hope its just the beginning of something great

Hope there are more chapters to follow, a well developed start. There are a few grammatical errors along with incorrect word usage, would be a plan to proof read any further submissions(no pun intended) first. I do hope you continue and thank you for this chapter.

RoperTraceRoperTraceover 3 years agoAuthor
@ Deejay121 response

Thank you for your comments and observations. I have used two different Lit.com editors over the years, and have proof read all my work, multiple times. It sometimes still gets missed. I just read a few of my old works in the past week, and still find grammar, spelling and usage errors. If this were my personal site, I'd correct when that happens, and re-publish. It's more difficult on here, but still doable. Thanks again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRoperTrace@RoperTrace
130 Followers
Retired gentleman. I enjoy writing and reading erotica. My stories often draw from real life experiences and my characters are mostly, real people I have known. http://twitter.com/roper_trace