The Ring

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In spite of herself, Diana found herself starting to sway to the music, slowly at first, then with more passion. She made a few twirls in front of Oliver, her dress billowing out and showing her bare thighs, and she put her hands behind her head, raised her hair, and let it fall wantonly around her shoulders. As she moved, she thrust her hips back and forth in imitation of the sex act.

While all of this was happened, Diana was aghast. She felt sensuous and ashamed at the same time. She wanted to flee the room, and she wanted to feel Oliver's touch on every part of her body. And despite the conflict within her, her body continued to act as Oliver's willing slave.

Turning her back to him, Diana sat in Oliver's lap, positioning herself over the huge bulge in his trousers. She pressed her very wet pussy into his cock, which she could feel pulsing beneath the fabric. Twisting so that she remained seated , she brought her hands to Oliver's head, gripping his lustrous hair and pulling his head to hers for a deep kiss. "Mmmm," she moaned as her tongue and his did the dance of ages.

As she writhed, her body wanted more, even as her mind begged her to stop. Oliver felt the moisture seeping from her cunt and knew it was time to move on. He was so hard, he had to fight to keep from exploding and he said through gritted teeth "Turn around and straddle me."

Diana did as he commanded, turning quickly so that she could return her pussy to its position over his hard cock. He noticed with satisfaction the sheen of sweat on her chest and the hardness of her nipples. In a low voice, almost a whisper, he commanded "Let the dress fall off of your shoulders. I need to see your breasts."

Diana was shamefully happy to comply. As she continued to gyrate in his lap, her hand reached for the sleeve that held the dress up. Dropping her eyes in humiliation, she slowly pulled it down and allowed the top of the dress to fall to her waist. As she danced, she arched her back as if to offer the naked mounds to him as a gift.

Staring at her commandingly, Oliver said "Feed them to me."

Oh God! Must I? Diana thought. Nevertheless, her hands cupped her breasts, each more than a handful of creamy ivory flesh, with tight rosy nipples that pleaded for attention. She brought her breasts together and raised them to meet Oliver's waiting mouth. Not moving his hands but, rather, compelling Diana to submit fully, he lowered his head to her offering. At first, he gave her nipples just the lightest of licks across the tips. At her moan of frustration, he took one nipple into his mouth and he sucked. He sucked the nipple past his teeth, his tongue swirling around it and his lips pulling. Alternating between nipples, he felt her juices now flowing freely from her cunt. He wanted badly to taste them, but that would come in time. First, she had to pleasure him fully.

"Take my cock from my trousers," Oliver commanded.

Her hands fumbling with impatience, Diana struggled with the zipper before she felt the hard, smooth shaft in her hands. She sighed with satisfaction as her hands tenderly pulled it from its confinement. She allowed one finger to stroke the velvety tip while both hands marveled in the thickness of Oliver's enormous cock.

He allowed her the pleasure of anticipation for a moment, then said firmly, "I want you to fuck me."

Diana hesitated for a moment, her mind retaining a small bit of control, before she hesitantly raised her dress and stood a bit to allow her to position her glistening pussy at the tip of Oliver's upright cock. Tears formed at the corner of her eyes as she realized what she was about to do and could not stop. With a sudden thrust and a cry, she impaled herself, sinking completely and filling herself with Oliver's thick cock.

"Fuck me! And play with your breasts!" a now panting Oliver ordered.

Without further hesitation, Diana rose and fell onto his shaft, her tight pussy straining to accommodate his girth. She gripped her own nipples with her fingertips, pulling and twisting. As she moved up on Oliver's cock, her pussy tightened, nearly causing him to howl with pleasure. Impatiently, he pushed her hands away and took her breasts into his own hands. She gasped his stubbled chin rasped over her nipples.

Diana continued to fuck him hard, rising and falling on him, her wet tightness alternately pounding and clenching.

She felt the tremors building inside of her. Her mind tried to fight the inevitable, but her body was more than ready. Oliver's satisfaction at Diana's complete submission to him receded as his own climax loomed. Oliver's hips bucked as his cock swelled and gave a final thrust, shooting its load into Diana's hot, hungry pussy.

Just when Diana thought that she was completely exhausted and didn't have a remaining nerve, Oliver reached between them and found her clit. With just a pinch of his fingers, he sent a shot of excruciating pleasure through her.

"You'll do nicely," he murmured.

To be continued.

12