The Ring of Cronus Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few minutes later they were all in the limousine heading for Charles De Gaulle Airport. Arriving at the VIP lounge they were ushered through French Customs and Emigration onto the plane where Monique and Antoinette greeted them and showed the party to their seats. Champagne was served whilst the pilots waited for clearance to taxi out and take off. Ten minutes later the plane lifted off and they were airborne and on the way to Rome. Getting out of his seat to go to the office at the rear of the plane John requested Antoinette to serve him coffee as soon as she could.

Sitting at the desk John opened the file, for the next meeting, when the door opened; it was Antoinette bringing the coffee. She entered the room and placed the tray on the table bending over to pour a cup, as she did so her short skirt rode up to reveal the lacy edges of her French knickers; John using the powers granted by his ownership of the ring mentally aroused her and moved behind; he lifted her skirt and pulled her pink French knickers over her hips and they fell to the floor. Unclipping the waist band and unzipping his slacks letting them fall to the floor with them still around his ankles, he pulled his underwear down over his rising erection and she spread Antoinette's legs wide. John ran his, now, rock hard, lengthening prick between her thighs, and the crown slide between the outer lips of her sex and touched her clitoris. The mental stimulation had roused her to such an extent that his prick was wet from one pass between the swollen lips of her pussy.

John began pulling back; Antoinette anticipating his next move reached between her legs and held the outer folds of her pussy open, and John unhesitatingly thrust it into her. She took it all, in one violent movement, John was buried to the hilt as he did so he could still feel the continuation of the growing and thickening take pace and soon she was as comfortably full. John did not have to stimulate her any more, so placing his hands on her hips and gripping her tightly, he rhythmically pounded in and out of her; his full sack and balls continually made contact with her fully aroused clitoris with every thrust. Only John knew at that moment that she was already pregnant so he just continued the unceasing rhythmic movement, allowing her to achieve her orgasm at her own pace, this continued, the steady slap, slap of flesh echoing around the small office, until he felt her clamp down in a convulsing vice like grip around his ever invading prick; indicating that she was on the edge of her orgasm. John let her cum intensifying the height of her climax as it coursed through her system. She moaned aloud,

"Oh John Cum with me I'm almost there now. Oh! Oh! Ooo...h."

As the climax made her muscles clamp down harder and her convulsing muscled moved in a clutching frenzy along the length of the invader. John's shaft bulged as the sperm shot along and out into her. By this time John's urgent thrusts were almost lifting her off the floor each time he drove hard into her convulsing pussy. Quickly John's ring empowered climax filled her love tunnel to capacity and he felt it started to ooze past the base of his prick and drip onto the carpet; he held his still hard prick inside her tight spasming vagina and waited for her to come down. She began to scoop the excess from her thighs and swollen pussy lips and sucked her fingers greedily. John stepped back and pulled out of her with a sucking sound, she pressed her hand against her swollen snatch constantly transferring the thick cream to her eager lips until the flow reduced. She pulled up her French knickers smiled thanked John and said that Monique would be along shortly to clear the tray.

John wiped the excess fluids from his penis and pulled up his underwear and slacks pushing his semi stiff organ inside and he zipped up. Drinking the now almost cold coffee John sat down; he was halfway into the second file when Monique opened the door and walked in. She walked over to where he was sitting and bent down unclipped his pants pulled them down and off his legs. She straddled him and with no more ado lifted her skirt to reveal that she was once again 'sans panties' and holding her outer lips wide she slid down the hardening erection. John felt himself go in deep. His penis was hardening, lengthening and thickening as she sat on his lap. Urging it up hard into her he heard her as she moaned.

"Oh! John, I was ready for that."

John could feel from her urgent actions that she was more than ready and she slid her wetness up and down his thickness.

John mentally further stimulating her urgent need, quickly brought her climax forward towards a rapid conclusion, John knew that, with the thickness of his rampant penis causing her to feel so tight and sexually excited, in this position he would not be able last long. The first shudders ran through her gripping wetness which was caressing and milking him and he shot pulsing sperm high inside her, coating her recently impregnated womb with thick wads of creamy sperm. She moaned as she felt the heated shots spreading throughout her inner cavity. Letting her come down slightly John held her to his breast and stood up with her still impaled. He pushed her onto the desk pulled her legs up and bent them at the knees at the same time he pulled open the buttons of her blouse and unclipped her bra, he could now fuck her hard and fast and suck her lovely breasts at the same time. John raised her to a state of high arousal that meant her lubrication was running around his sack as it banged hard against her with each thrust.

John sucked each nipple hard and nipped each one in turn causing her to jerk on his prick each time. Her second orgasm was close and she was screaming at the top of her voice for him to keep cumming as her vaginal muscles gripped and milked his already spurting penis again. John kept pouring more and more semen into her and he could feel the movement creating a thick foamy sludge around the base of his invading prick. He pulled out shooting the last drops up under her skirt and onto her mound. Her hands fled to her open vaginal lips and she, like her sister, scooped the thick fertile goop and pushed each handful to her mouth. When most of the outflow stopped she grabbed John's wet penis and sucked and licked it clean. John had hardly retrieved his clothes and dressed when the pilot announced everyone should take their seats and fasten their seat belts as they were commencing the descent into Rome. The ring was warm and glowing in anticipation of what was to come in Italy as John took his seat.

CHAPTER 10

The group was again rushed through the VIP route and quickly went through Italian Customs and Immigration out into an awaiting limousine and on towards the hotel. The arrangements were exactly the same as Paris; Amanda and her husband in a luxury suite next to John's and the now luscious Miss Primm one floor down. John watched as the maid unpacked and he relaxed a quiet knock at the door, opened by the maid and Miss Primm entered. She had more notes for the meeting the following day. John reached into her mind and realised she was eager for him to make love to her. John dismissed the room maid asking her to return later, he motioned for Jenny over to the couch and invited her to sit down. She sat opposite to him but was careful to allow her skirt to ride up her thighs revealing stocking tops and suspenders.

John stood up and went to sit beside her and leaning towards her he kissed her on the lips. Her arms went around his neck and pulled him into a hard open mouthed French kiss. John slipped his hand under her top and ran it up over her breasts. Her bra was front opening and he pushed her top upwards and unclipped the bra letting her breasts spill out; John quickly fastened his mouth around her hardening nubs and sucked hard. She gasped and her legs parted in anticipation of what was to come. She unclipped John's waist-band pulled down his zip and pulling down his slacks together with his shorts releasing his hardening prick.

John reached up under her skirt and pulled aside her flimsy panties and slipped two fingers into her receptive pussy. She gasped as she felt the intruding fingers enter her, her hands groped and gripped John's thick prick and encircling as much as she could she began to slide her fingers up and down. She ran her palm over the slick slit at the top, and began smearing the oozing pre-cum to lubricate the knob. John began to thrust his fingers in and out of her wetness and rubbed his thumb around her clitoris. She was in turn pushing her hips up against the intruding fingers as John mentally stimulated her arousal to a new height, he pulled out his slick fingers, raised her legs, knelt between her thighs and inserted the thickening length into her. Feeling how ready Jenny was and how eagerly she moved up against the intruding crown John drove into her in one stroke.

Jenny gasped, moaning softly as her pussy lips were dragged inside as John struggled to get the thickness into her, her muscles were stretched as she was spread and filled to capacity; waiting patiently for a few minutes for her to adjust and relax John then rode her hard. She bucked up hard against him spasming and jerking on the swelling prick which soon began to shoot wads of sperm deep inside her. John released her building orgasm, and Jenny moaned loudly, as she felt him continue to pump more and more liquid cream deep inside her spasming body, he continually rode her through orgasm after orgasm until she seemed to be one gigantic spasming quivering mass of womanhood. She moaned and thrashed beneath him, urging him not to stop, taking him deeper with every thrust. Suddenly the incredible feelings of ecstasy overwhelmed her and with a groan she fainted; John however was still unsatisfied and drove his pulsating prick into her again and again until there was simply no more sperm left to give. John lay there hard up against her cervix and waited for her to come round.

Jenny opened her eyes and John quickly roused her again; pulling out of her tender pussy, he picked her up and bent her over the back of the couch and rammed his raging hard-on into her once more, from the rear, bottoming out as he did so. She grunted with the pressure of his plunging prick hitting her cervix. John pounded in and out until she was like a limp rag, but still endeavoring to push back against the rhythmic thrusts. Her outer lips were red and swollen as the invader ploughed into her depths time and time again. John led her through another climatic finish and released more fertile sperm deep into her inner core. She clenched her aching muscles and tried to milk him dry. John pulled out drenching her buttocks through her panties and her back and spraying until her skirt was soaked he turned her over and still pumping thick cream he doused her breasts and chest pushing upwards into her open mouth. She swallowed spurt after spurt until John was dry once again. She lay there exhausted and dripping with strings of pearly white sperm. John picked her up and carried her into the shower, stripped of her clothes and tenderly washed her tired exhausted body. He carried her to the second bedroom and put her to bed. Her clothes were ruined and he rang the hotel shop and ordered Jenny some new clothes requesting that they be charged to his suite.

A few minutes' later two young women assistants from the designer shop in the foyer arrived with a mobile rack of clothes for him to select from. All were the size he had quoted from the labels on the still damp sperm covered clothes in the bathroom. The two women were young; one aged about 18 whose name tag read "Gina" and from a quick mental scan she was a virgin and the other one whose name tag read "Maria", who John discovered from his mental scan was getting married on Saturday, was also, surprisingly, a virgin. John could see that both of the assistants were from Old Italian families and for that reason, Maria had never been allowed to be alone in the company of her husband, to be, without a chaperone. John pushed into their minds that they should parade the clothes for him, but in order to please him they had to had to completely removed all their own clothes first, sending ring backed mental assurances into their receptive minds that they would not find this to be anyway unusual.

In seconds both stood completely relaxed and as naked as the day when they were born. Both were full breasted with large brown nipples and huge areola. They both had large areas of bushy pubic hair. John selected a choice of dresses; underwear and shoes, that he from the intimate knowledge he had mentally gained of her likes and dislikes, he knew that Jenny would like and told the nude women to hold the dresses in front of themselves. Having finished choosing John instructed the full breasted young women to take them through to where Jenny lay asleep and had them put the clothes on the bed. They returned to the lounge and John sat talking to the two assistants who sat opposite him, thanks to the potency of the rings power, seemingly totally unconcerned by their state of nudity.

The conversation was mainly centered on Maria's forthcoming wedding. John using the ring to scan her mind could see that she was troubled. She had been away from her village for some time, and was unsure about what she was expected to do on her wedding night, such things were never discussed amongst the old traditional families until the night before the wedding. John asked if either had ever seen a man naked. Both blushed crimson and shook their heads. John mentally stimulated their sexual desires which aroused them a little and also inserted in their minds a high level of sexual curiosity. He asked if they would like to see him undressed. They nodded their heads. John quickly removed his clothes and stood before them.

Maria's inquisitiveness overcame her caution and she boldly asked if she could touch John's penis, and he walked towards her outstretched hand. She tentatively touched it and he told her to put her hand around it and touch it with her lips. It stirred and grew thickening and lengthening until it stood long thick and upright. She jumped back and asked,

"What do I do now?"

John mentally raised their arousal further and could see the first signs of moisture forming and glistening between their outer vaginal lips. Gina's curiosity started to get the better of her and she excitedly burst out the she also wanted to touch it, so she stepped forward and held it running her mouth over the tip, John distinctly felt her tongue slip out between her lips and lick the end. Maria influenced by the ring and perfectly at ease with John asked in all innocence

"I've heard so many rumors about wedding nights and I've seen animals have sex but I'm curious to know what happens when we get to bed, I have never before seen a man's penis; how does he give it to me. I have seen donkey's having sex but how do I do it; do I have to get on my kees?"

Maria asked totally without reservation. John told her that he would show her and asked her to lie flat on the floor and he would demonstrate what her technique should be to help her overcome her inquisitiveness, at the same time he mentally reassured her and put into her mind that she could put her utmost trust in him. She lay back and John lay beside her and kissed her, using the rings power again he mentally subliminally began sending pictures, whilst he continued instructing her to open her lips so that his tongue could enter her mouth.

They kissed letting their tongues roll around each other, and as the intimacy of their touching slowly encouraged her, her passion began to rise, the action and sucking became more energetic. John next lowered his mouth to her breasts and gently sucked each of the nipples into his mouth. They grew hard and fat as he continued sucking and gently began chewing them and making them red and angry, meanwhile he inserted a finger into her bushy cleft and when he realised how wet she was he entered a second. He thrust in and out, opening her entrance; Maria moaned and began pushing up with her hips, naturally, as her arousal climbed. Gina was mesmerised and her mouth gaped opened as John moved between her friend's legs and rubbed, the now leaking, head of his penis along Maria's wet outer pussy lips, using the tips of his fingers to open her wider. When John determined she was ready he eased the crown inside and once more calling on the rings power he moved into her mind deadening her pain receptors to remove any discomfort as his thick phallus approached her hymen.

Waiting for her to accept the head, as it stretched her virginal opening, and relax, before pushing the head further into her now wet and slick vagina, slowly pausing after every short push, allowing her to relax. John's prick eased in, until he felt the thin film of skin, her hymen. He pulled back a little and thrust through. Maria felt it tear but there was no pain and John hesitated for a moment, waiting for her to recover before he pushed all the way in. John then mentally coaxed her responses until they became natural.

John then proceeded to ride her faster and faster, her knees came up and his phallus thickened and pushed up against her cervix. Her gasps were interjected by the words "Momma Mia," followed by "Santa Maria,"

Maria's obvious signs and sounds of excitement were rousing Gina who was now inserting a finger into her own vaginal cleft. John realised that his prick had pushed through Maria's cervical opening of her womb and the crown was inside, he was also aware that she was close to ovulation and entering her mind and body he eased her cycle forward causing her ovaries to spill out her ripened eggs. His urgent movements caused her to gasp aloud as the swelling penis rammed into her faster and faster; her climax approached. She raised her hips off the floor and John surged in. Her muscles were now naturally rippling along the pulsating intruder as her passion grew. Her awakening sexuality was running riot, with her hormones at an all time high her fertility was ripe.

The pair of copulating bodies climaxed together and John began pouring rich fertile sperm up into her uterus and her ovarian tubes to fertilise her newly released ovum. The flood would carry them into her womb and the rest was left to nature. John continued to pump more sperm into her and finally let her down slowly. She would walk down the aisle on Saturday carrying John's child developing in her newly fertilised womb John informed her,

"Your husband will in all probability do that every night for the first few weeks."

Maria's somewhat dazed reply was issued in a soft husky tone as she whispered.

"Santa Maria. It was wonderful and I will look forward to it being given to me every day. The exciting feeling of you sending that warmth into me at the end was the best thing I have ever experienced in my life, I can't wait for more." She lay back and relaxed, rosy coloured sperm began leaking from her full vagina.

Gina, in an excited girlish manner in her native Italian dialect, asked if she could try and she lay down beside her friend. She had watched the couple's actions carefully and as John knelt between her young thighs she drew up her knees and widened her legs giving him free access to her glistening vaginal entrance. John moved his sperm coated and dripping penis towards her virgin pussy and she pulled Gina's outer lips apart revealing not only her moist inner entrance but a very large erect clitoris. John was fully erect and felt the thickness of his swollen penis slimming down to enter her; she watched fascinated as John ran his wet penis over her entrance and gently eased it inside. The size of the thinner penis allowed him to glide smoothly into the virgin silky tunnel.