The Ring of Cronus Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They came to and sat stunned at the servicing they had received, their bodies clearly marked and showing obvious signs of their sexual excesses. They collected their discarded but very wet scants stepped into them, once more encased their marked breasts inside their sperm soaked bras, pulled their gowns over their sperm covered bodies and walked unsteadily and uncertainly towards the door. Their stretched and leaking vulvas sore, their bodies carrying their newly created embryos' and it would be some days before the effects of their excesses wore off. However tomorrow was another day. John closed the door behind them; he showered and retired sinking into a deep and well deserved sleep wondering if their husbands would notice the state of their wives when they went to bed or whether they would also be showing signs of their own dubious sexual activities.