The Ring of Cronus Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck me, fuck me more, fuck me and don't stop," she gasped "I've never been fucked like this before. It feels as if you are right inside my womb. Oh God I'm nearly there again."

John was ramming against her cervix with every stroke and she loved every second of the sexual fulfilment she was receiving. The pressure in John oversized balls started to build and he held back until her soul shattering orgasm ripped through her. She pushed up harder than ever as his fertile sperm rocketed out of its narrow opening and burst through the opening to her inner breach and filled her womb to capacity. She opened her eyes and gasped as she felt the heat penetrate her deepest recess and she collapsed backwards moaning that Max would never satisfy her again in a million years. John pulled out of her noisily and let the last ropes of pearl like sperm shoot up over her open labia and onto her heavily marked breasts and neck. John asked her for her cell phone number promising he would ring her when he was available for them to get together again; she readily gave the number to him asking him not to be too long before he called her. She looked as if she had pulled a train of a whole rugby team. John walked through to the bathroom and had a quick shower before dressing. When he left she was still lying on the bed in a complete daze with her legs wide open leaking thick creamy sperm. John looked back feeling satisfied that he had got back at her cheating husband.

CHAPTER 15

John went down stairs to find Jenny was waiting for him and she informed him that Amanda had rang and had explained that her husband was no better and would he mind staying in the Manhattan Penthouse and she would call in the morning. Jenny together with John hailed a cab and they went to the magnificent home Amanda kept in the heart of New York. They looked into each others eyes as they slowly and deliberately removed each others clothes before they climbed between the sheets and made love quietly enjoying each other as John repeatedly kept inserting into her silkiness over and over, raising her to one orgasm after another. She lay spread open allowing him to shoot into her time and time again as she thrust her hips upwards accepting his sperm as it continued to flow into her, until we were both completely satiated, but forgetting the rings new powers; John had unintentionally impregnated her and they fell asleep unknowing of their predicament. Awaking the following morning he scanned her mind and realised what had happened and quickly made her endometrial lining fail. Her pre menstrual cycle began and her period would ensure she was no longer impregnated and when her period was finished would be once more ready for him to take her again.

John rose and rang Charlie and requested that they meet at the office at around 10.00a.m. he then rang Miriam and woke her from a deep sleep and said that he would be returning to Lusaka in the next few days and would let her know which flight. Then, in true New York fashion of the rich and famous, sent out for breakfast from the hotel and woke Jenny from her well deserved sleep and they ate.

Amanda rang and said her husband had been confined to bed and a team of doctors and nurses had been brought in to attend to him. She did not feel she could leave him but would miss their daily sessions. John told her as it was two weeks before the next Board meeting in Brazil and that he was going back to Lusaka to tidy up his affairs. He said that he would take the commercial flight and take Jenny to make sure all was well in the office. She tried to make him take the executive jet; John told her he thought she should have it on hand in case of an emergency. She insisted that she charter a flight she knew a company that did Chartered fights in and around Africa she would see if she could find a flight for him and Jenny and she would contact him with the details. All he had to do was go on the flight and let her know when they had arrived safely. The ring felt warm and had vibrated gently as they had been speaking

John met Charlie at 10.00am in the chairman's office and got Jenny to make them coffee. John told him that he knew he was a hacker under his corporate façade, Charlie's face fell he was certain this dynamic new acting chairman would fire him. Nothing was further from John's mind as using the rings power, for a different use than to arrange sexual exploitations; he scanned into Charlie's brain instructing him to do some work for him privately without actually being aware of what or who he was doing it for. The ring was warm on John's finger as they talked and John learned a lot about Charlie and absorbed his broad computer knowledge. During the time they talked John mentally instructed him to develop a program that would scan for every foreign currency transaction in the world and the rounding up on every single transaction. The resulting small amount at the finalisation of each of these transactions should be credited to offshore accounts set up under nominee account holders and subsequently John would be able to transfer the resultant funds into Swiss accounts for the purchase of shares in SURECO and other large world wide companies as and when they came onto the market, these transactions would also under a large number of nominee shareholders names. The control of the voting rights however was to be lodged with John. They parted without Charlie being aware of what deep rooted instructions he had been given. All John had to do was wait for him to crack the codes and the money would pour in.

Jenny told John she was sorry but she would be unavailable for the next few days as her monthly cycle had started early. He would have to stay at the Penthouse alone that evening she hoped he would not mind. She would see him the following day at La Guardia airport. She would ring and confirm the time of their departure. John opened his wallet and pulled out Mrs Cutting's cell number and called her. She recognised John's voice and immediately agreed to see him. He asked where the cab should pick her up and in less than an hour she walked into the penthouse looking a million dollars with a silk scarf around her neck. He asked if she had heard about Max and she replied that she had never understood where he got all his money from but she confessed that he had put a considerable amount in her name in an offshore account. She supposed she would have to give it all back. John knew that he had only agreed to get the two million dollars back from the account in the company's name and told her that she could keep any amount he did not know about. She looked at him with wide open mouth and ran into his arms kissing him hard on the mouth.

"That beast can stay in jail for a long time," she said, "he used to treat me like a dog telling me if I ever left him he would kill me."

John pulled her close to him and unzipped her dress letting it fall around her feet she unclipped her bra letting her bite covered breasts fall out. John used the rings power and watched as the bruises slowly disappeared. She slid her panties down and stood naked before him. John undressed and they walked through into the master bedroom and slid between the covers. The next twelve hours was a wonderful sex filled night. John repeatedly took Mrs Cutting in every conceivable position. The ring giving him the stamina to produce sperm time and time again and John using the power of the ring to revive Max's wife again and again when she had passed out from exhaustion. As dawn broke she staggered into the kitchen with rivers of John's sperm oozing from her overfilled and pregnant pussy. She made John breakfast and coffee. John knew he must take her one last time before he left and the ring glowed as he took away her soreness and revived her tired body arousing her sexuality to new heights. He picked her up and carried her to the shower where he washed away the sperm covering her body. Once they were both cleaned and refreshed he carried her through to the bedroom and lay her back on the bed. She looked up into his eyes and said, "If I had not experienced it myself I would never have believed it possible. We have made love all night long and you are still hard. I am surprised that I am still alive let alone ready for more sex, but believe it or not, I need you and I need you now."

John got between her legs and pushed his rigid phallus between her open vulva and they began again. John was like a man possessed as he drove into her time and time again even the ring could not make this a quickie. Max's wife was like a wild cat, it was as if she had something to give him in return for her being free of Max, albeit only for the time he would spend in prison for fraud; her hips rose and fell in complete unison with John's ever driving penis. At last both knew they could hold back no longer and with a cry of lustful acceptance they climaxed simultaneously each urging the other to cum over and over until they fell completely spent and sexually satiated into each others arms. They lay like that until the telephone woke them from their deep sleep.

It was Jenny; the aircraft would leave from La Guardia at six that evening and she would see him at the airport, Check in Desk 27, at six o'clock. John got into the shower and washed off all excesses and drank a whole pot of coffee, he felt he needed the caffeine to give him some zest. He walked through and roused a sexually exhausted Mrs Cutting and carried her through to the shower using the power of the ring to sooth away all her aches and pains of their sexual exploits. Once she had recovered thanks to the ring she kissed him saying that she would stay with Max when he eventually got out of prison if only to make him bring up the child, she was sure John had given her despite her being safe on the pill, and make him believe it was his. She had all the money and would never let him treat her as he had done in the past. They embraced and went in opposite directions. John walked with a spring in his step he was happy in the knowledge that Mrs Cutting would have sufficient money to bring up his child and Max would never be aware that John was the father.

Later that day the two Africa bound individuals left for Lusaka aboard a chartered 747 with a cabin staff of twelve lovely hostesses. The flight had been scheduled to go to another charter in Africa and the charter company was only too happy to make a special deal ensuring payment for what would otherwise have been an empty outward bound flight. They were airborne and once they had eaten John put Jenny into a deep sleep. He scanned the minds of the twelve hostesses; one of them was already a few days pregnant and the others the current stage of their monthly cycle already changed by the ring were at their most fertile state and all were ripe for fertilisation. John mentally instructed them to remove their uniforms but retain their underwear. His drinks were served by twelve scantily clad women and the first one to be fucked was the one who had so very recently got herself pregnant. She was, as John was fully aware only a few days pregnant and she eagerly sat on his lap as John inserted into her cleft from behind. She sat facing the seat in front and with her scants to one side; she rode John slowly with his penis high against her womb bobbing up and down as he pinched her ripe and tender nipples. She was very wet and highly aroused clenching the inserted phallus tightly as it pumped semen into her as she orgasmed; once john's penis had stopped shooting into her he lifted her off. John mentally told her to dress and prepare the pilots food but to instruct him that his VIP passengers did not wish to be disturbed and not to let any of the flight deck crew back into first class until all the other girls had been serviced and were dressed.

John the got busy with the rest and fucked and sucked each one as the hours slowly passed. His tongue tasted wonderful honey pots as he fucked slippery wet tunnels filling them with highly fertilised semen. He sucked and licked a wide variety of luscious breasts of varying sizes leaving marks of his exuberant enjoyment on them all. Eventually all were satisfied and reluctantly he mentally instructed them to dress. The ring had been warm and supporting during John's marathon fuck session. Shortly afterwards the Captain came through and asked if all was well and if John had everything he needed; John nodded and told him that he had been suitably impressed with the service the hostesses had been able to provide, inwardly smiling to himself, knowing that all that had transpired had been only been made possible using the powers of the ring. John scanned the pilots mind and realised the co-pilot was a beautiful woman and she was married with two children and had only just started back to work and this was her first flight since giving birth to her last child. John thanked him for such a pleasant flight, once again assuring him again that the cabin staff had been most helpful and co-operative and then John asked if he could also meet the co-pilot and the pilot readily agreed to send her through.

She was an extremely attractive woman, in her early thirties, with her still enlarged breasts pushing against her shirt under her pilot's jacket. John mentally scanned her realising that she was very oversexed, but of late as a result of her confinement she was sex starved, as she had not been cleared for sexual activities by her gynaecologist prior to leaving on this flight. John realised just how much she wanted and needed sex, he began stimulating her urgent desires. John called upon the rings powers and mentally pushed into her sexual reflexes and raised her arousal to its peak, her state of arousal grew and John could see the flush redden her face and neck. John mentally instructed her to remove her uniform and sit beside him. She looked somewhat puzzled as she complied with the mental instructions she had received and sat down wearing just a bra and panties without a word passing between them, John reached across an unclipped her bra as he kissed her full on the lips.

The ring ensured that she offered no resistance as this good looking stranger began to commence her unexpected seduction. Her large breasts spilled out and John dropped to his knees and moving between her thighs he began to suck. The action triggered them to begin to produce milk, she had stopped feeding but her breasts had not quite dried up, they begin to flow. She threw her head back and moaned as the steady sucking motion continued until she was dry; her nipples looked red and angry but ripe and hard. John raised her legs above his shoulders and pushed her scants to one side as he moved his head between her open thighs and began insert his tongue into her already swollen labia The highly sexed co-pilot pushed against Johns face holding as she slipped her hand down and rubbed her clitoris with her thumb. Her arousal grew and she gripped John's head with her knees as she flooded his face with her flowing sweet smelling honey. John gulped it down and retaining some of it in his mouth raised up and inserted his thick and horney erection into her wet opening as he kissed her on the mouth allowing her sweet honey to run from him onto her tongue.

John could see in a moment that she was in urgent need of satisfaction and nosing the bulbous crown of his very hard penis he slid silently and unrestricted into her welcoming sheath, her legs parted and she pulled her panties further to one side as they were being drawn inside her vagina with the intruding thickness of John's prick. She arched upwards taking him into the maximum and John went wild plunging into her time after time sucking on her hard and now dry nipples. John could feel her urgent need as she bucked under him as though her life force totally depended on it. Her orgasms began and she cried out as they rolled from one climax to another and when she felt the jerk of the fully embedded penis inside her convulsing core and heard John cry out as he released jets of his fertile seed to swamp and bury itself into her fertility she dragged her nails across her lovers back as her craving grew and grew.

"Oh Fuck I needed that." She gasped.

She went wilder and wilder and Johns this prick kept spurting inside her for what seemed like half an hour, but in reality was only a few minutes.

"Fuck, fill me, it's been so long", she cried "Oh God Are you still cumming. It's so hot and there's so much of it."

They were drenched in a mixture of sperm and her honeyed cream; the foam that had built up in a thick creamy consistency was everywhere, running down her legs, plastering John large scrotum spreading onto the seat below. John pulled his long thick phallus out of her open pussy and three hostesses who had been watching descended to lick and suck them both clean, none of that sperm was going to be wasted. The ring pulsed warm. Pulling herself together the sexually satisfied and newly impregnated co-pilot dressed and walked rather unsteadily back to the cockpit. John pushed into all his participating partner's minds wiping all memory of the sexual exploits of the flight. They would only remember that with only two passengers they had had an easy ride. Not wanting them all to lose their jobs John ensured each of the cabin crew would soon begin their periods and none would remember who had given them so much pleasure only that it had been a wonderful experience,each would recognise John as a close personal friend and would want to make love to him whenever they met in future. A short while afterwards Jenny woke from her long slumber, the two of them ate snacks following which the aircraft began its descent into Lusaka. John did request a message be sent to Miriam's cell to let her know what time they were landing.