The Ring of Cronus Pt. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John awoke feeling surprisingly fresh and alive entered the bathroom to find "Sayuri" the geisha waiting and eager for him to wash and get into the Onsen to soak away the night's tiredness and dress for his meeting. She was dressed formally and her manner was as if the previous nights events had never taken place. Only when he asked if she had enjoyed their time together did she acknowledge the relationship. John presumed it was a traditional thing. She smiled and said,

Oh Sir, I enjoyed it very much and hope we may have the opportunity to repeat the pleasure during your stay."

Nodding, John dressed and ate at the central restaurant on the American campus, being joined by Jenny who asked him if the meeting with the Ambassador had gone well. John informed her it had; and he saw that she had prepared all the documents ready for the days meeting. They were taken by an Embassy vehicle to the head office of the Japanese Corporate in Tokyo where a reception awaited them. They were introduced to the directors and the SURECO and their legal representatives bowed and after much time delay with every one bowing and greeting the parties finally entered the board room for the meeting.

A full presentation of the Corporation and its factories, Plants and production methods were shown and explained on a large screen in English each attendee had the latest figures and audited reports presented and John could see they were exact replicas of the ones he had seen in the reports he had received from Jim. At this stage John had not let anyone know he could understand and speak fluent Japanese. This was not like the Chinese takeover but was a 51% buy out by SURECO who would then be the major shareholders. John listened to the conversations around him taking note of the comments being made. When all the presentations had been made they announced lunch was ready. The meeting broke up and both parties withdrew to a large dinning room where a sumptuous array of Japanese cuisine had been prepared. Jenny and John strolled around and again John was listening to the comments and remarks being passed. John spoke to SURECO's legal representative who had been highly recommended by the Ambassador and said to him,

"When the meeting is resumed I want a question and answer period before we get down to discussing the agreement in fine detail."

The representative went across to his opposite number and informed him of John's request. No sooner had this been communicated when he was approached by two very attractive European women who he had not previously seen. John scanned their minds to reveal that they were there for the same purpose as the Chinese prostitute had been provided in Hong Kong. They were the corporate whores called out whenever they perceived a problem arising with a client or in this case a partner. John politely declined their offer to go with them for he could see both had doses of a venereal disease which, although being treated, was still active, John once again took pity on them and using the ring started the process that would rapidly cleanse them of their diseases. John was then approached by one of the Directors who asked if he preferred male company; John again politely declined and in a few minutes both parties were recalled into the board room.

John began by asking the very questions they had feared the most. He had seen and heard all from the mind scan and conversations, he had realised from that information gained that the production in Plant Five, Seven and Nine had a huge problem and the products were failing. It would require a massive injection of cash to put them right, none of which had been disclosed. The chairman denied that there were any problems. John then rose angry at the fact that they were trying deceitfully to cover their failing, and in fluent Japanese and doing a thorough scan on the production director's minds proceeded to give details of each problem, what the estimated cost would be to correct or replace the production plant, and the approximate amount of liability the Corporation would have to pay for the failing products, he also explained that he did not appreciate the attempt to compromise him with the offer of sex. The meeting fell silent as the whole group suddenly realised what the consequences of his knowledge meant to the proposed deal. John then asked for the meeting to be adjourned for a period of one month for SURECO to consider a new offer, in the light of John's discovery and their nondisclosure. The legal representatives got together with the chairman and the one month adjournment was agreed. The new proposals from both sides would need to be re-evaluated and a new offer drawn up.

The Japanese chairman apologised for the deception and stated that he was aware of a problem, but not the full extent that John had revealed. John scanned his mind and realised he was telling the truth. John left the meeting with Jenny accompanied by their attorney leaving uproar behind them as one accused the other of failing to disclose such a problem to the board, let alone a prospective partner from America, one of their largest markets. John told the attorney to prepare a new agreement when he had received the details from SURECO's main board and Jenny would also send details of the new financial proposals for the Japanese Corporation to consider. This would be affected as soon as he returned to the States and took advice from SURECO's Engineering Division, the Main Board and the Joint Chairman.

Accompanied by Jenny, John returned to the embassy compound and informed the crew they would be leaving as soon as possible. He spoke to the Ambassador who was disappointed that they were leaving so soon; she was sorry that she could she not persuade them to stay a little while longer and she would arrange for him and Jenny to see the sights of Japan; she told him she could also arrange for the John and herself to have "supper" together again. John, apologising profusely, for his imminent departure explained that he would be returning to Japan in a month and hopefully Amanda and Jim would join him. She was ecstatic, that she may see Amanda on the next trip, insisting that the whole party must once again stay in the compound Guest houses on his return. She would make all the arrangements. They would be leaving later that evening flying to New York via the North Polar Route and Canada.

John phoned Amanda and told her what he had discovered and she called Jim who was disappointed that they had had to delay the purchase He was however overjoyed that he had discovered the serious problems, considering what the consequences would have been for SURECO if they had gone ahead with the purchase, not knowing the cost of the repairs, replacements and potential liability. He congratulated John on his astuteness and his Japanese resources that had enabled him to discover the problem. He would call an emergency board meeting to coincide with his return prior to their trip to the Brazilian Board. John enjoyed the flight back servicing Jenny twice and the hostesses several times which passed the time away pleasurably and eased John's sexual tensions although he wished that he could have had had time for another visit with the Ambassador and the little geisha. They touched down in Toronto Canada, cleared American customs and Immigration, before flying directly onto Amanda and Jim's estate in Boston.

12