The Roadtrip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled back looking guiltily at the sleeping Sandra.

Linda stood up suddenly shy again as she went to the loo.

I softly kissed Sandra calling her name and trying to wake her.

No luck.

I stood up and fetched one of my T shirts for Linda.

"Must I take you home?" I asked her when she returned.

"Can I stay for the night?" she asked blushing bright red while she couldn't keep her eyes of my cock.

"Of cause," I answered with a smile.

I handed the shirt but took her in my arms before she could put it on. She moaned softly as I stroked her back and the she offered her wonderful lips to me again.

My cock was pushing up against her and I had to turn to make myself more comfortable.

I looked at my sleeping wife and with all the self control I could muster I pulled away from Linda and moved to the loo.

I removed the ring of my painful cock and thought about helping myself but decided against it.

I came back into the room and looked down at the two beautiful women in my bed.

I sighed and moved around to climb in behind Sandra's back.

Linda turned her back and pushed back into Sandra.

I put my arm around both girls and I tried to fall asleep although my balls were still hurting like hell.

Linda fell asleep almost immediately.

I moved my hand down towards Linda's cunt and I was delighted when I felt her naked and still very wet cunt.

I slowly pushed one finger in and I heard her moan in her sleep. I slowly finger fucked her trying not to wake her.

I kept doing it until I fell asleep.

The last sound I heard was Linda softly giggling in her sleep.

I woke up early and I softly kissed Sandra before I went for a shower. I couldn't help myself and I slowly stroked my cock while I thought about the previous night.

"Would there be any regrets?" I wondered.

I got fright when I heard the shower door open.

"Did you fuck her?" Sandra asked while she looked at my huge cock.

"Good morning, no" I answered.

She looked into my eyes and seeing that I was telling the truth she moved into my arms kissing me with a smile.

"Are we good?" I asked.

"I don't know, I loved it but do you think Linda is alright?"

We were interrupted by Linda dancing around with a painful look on her face. She needed the loo and from her expression the other bathrooms it the house was too far.

"Go ahead," Sandra smiled at her.

I saw the blushing Linda lifting the oversized shirt and sitting down on the toilet.

She tried to be soft but the noise of the shower couldn't mute the noise of her relieving herself.

We all broke out laughing and that broke the ice.

Linda finished and stood up still blushing.

Sandra opened the door and told her to come in.

Linda shyly removed the shirt giving me another glimpse at her beautiful body. She climbed in moving into a three-way hug kissing us both.

We spent an hour in the shower lathering each other with soap and enjoying the feeling of the bodies.

I turned the shower off when the water started to get cold. I looked at the two beautiful woman and they both suddenly felt sorry for me.

"Poor boy," Sandra said while slowly pumping my cock.

"They must hurt," she said cupping my balls.

"Are we going to help the poor guy out?" she asked Linda.

Linda answered by slowly licking her lips and taking my cock in her hand leading me to the bed.

"Go ahead," Sandra said as she sat down on the coach lewdly spreading her legs while playing with herself.

Linda smiled her thanks and pushed me down on the bed.

She joined me melting in my arms offering her wonderful lips to me. I really loved kissing her and the idea of my wife as a spectator made it even better.

She took my cock into her hands slowly stroking up and down the length encircling the head with her small hand.

I turned and lifted her on top of me. I didn't feel like any more fore play. I needed to fuck.

She suddenly looked frightened when she looked at my huge cock.

"It's so big," she said blushing again.

I pulled her down kissing her and smelling her clean scent.

"We will go slowly and I promise that I won't hurt you," I whispered.

She moved back slowly lowering herself towards my cock.

I looked over at Sandra getting the final permission.

She nodded while slowly stroking her clit.

I stroked my cock up and down Linda's cunt, lubricating myself with her juices.

She slowly impaled herself with first only the head of my cock.

She kept still getting used to the size. There was a far off look in her beautiful eyes and it took all my self control not to push her down onto my cock.

She started moving up and down taking a bit more into her every time.

I put my hand around the base helping her.

She kept at it until her stretched cunt was touching my hand. It was erotic to see my hand getting wetter and wetter.

She moaned and then that now familiar giggles again.

I was astounded by how quickly this girl comes.

With the giggle I removed my hand and she moaned loudly when my whole cock entered her.

She did not worry anymore as she sped up the pace. She moved up and down my cock and she kept on coming again and again. I was sweating while keeping up the pace. She giggled again and then fell forward pressing her wonderful breasts against me.

I faintly heard Sandra coming as I lifted Linda picking her up and dropping her onto my cock again and again.

I could see that she was almost past out and I could see tears running down her cheeks.

I stopped realising that I was hurting her. She opened her eyes.

"Are you alright?" I asked.

She smiled nodding.

I lifted her off me and picked her up walking to Sandra. Sandra had a blissful look on her face.

I bent Linda forward pushing her face into Sandra's cunt.

I moved in behind her taking a hold of her tight ass.

I entered her enjoying the sight of my cock stretching her delicious cunt.

"Fuck, fuck!" I heard Sandra screaming as Linda was again doing a splendid job on her cunt.

I could feel my balls tighten and I pulled out squeezing the base of my cock.

I picked Linda up steering her towards Sandra. They kissed and then looked up at me realizing my intentions.

I pushed my cock into Sandra's mouth. She started sucking me and Linda made it perfect by sucking my balls.

They swopped my cock between them as I pumped my fist up and down my throbbing member.

I felt may balls tighten and they sat back when they heard my grunt.

They looked up at me opening their mouths in anticipation.

I felt the cum moving from my balls up the channel in my cock. The first burst caught Linda on the cheek. I adjusted my aim and the next burst went into her mouth. I kept on coming.

Burst after burst into their open mouths or on their face. It was the most I came since I could remember. I finished with a grunt and fed my cock into two beautiful mouths.

They licked me clean and then they turned to each other kissing and swopping my cum between them. You can just imagine the sight and I could immediately feel my cock come alive again.

Luckily it took a while for the water to warm up.

12