The Romance Of Beth Gregory Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ouch!" the boy yelled after a challenging bark and growl from the Chihuahua. "He bit me," he then added when his mother looked at him.

"Ain't no problem, Danny." The man said gently nudging the woman off of him so he could get up. "That is natural for a dog. See you are a male and you are becoming a man. He detects that and the end result is that he is going to become more territorial. The trick here is to think like the dog and treat him as though you too are a dog. See, you allow the dog to dictate commands to you instead of you dictating commands to it. Watch the difference," he said as he walked over to the Chihuahua, allowed the dog to snap at him and his hand as he pushed his hand into the throat pit of the little dog and flipped it onto its back. The dog fought for a moment trying to bite the hand pressing to either side of its throat and eventually lie still. When the hand came away, the dog scurried back to the woman's side with his tail between his legs.

"Relax, it never really hurt the dog," the man then explained when he saw the look of fear on the boys face. "That is how dogs distinguish their order of command. If a dog does not lie down and allow a superior to put its mouth around the throat, the more superior dog forces the other to allow it. He's had all the domination in this home for a while so it might take a few times to get it right, but he will eventually stop challenging your authority." He returned to his position under the woman, noting the look of surprise on her face. It was obvious she had not known too many men who were natural toward her animals and her children at the same time.

"He bites everyone," the boy said as he got up.

"He's a little bastard!" The woman added. "I want to get rid of the mother-fucker."

"Naw he will be all right once you stark showing him who is boss and who is not," he said before turning his attention back to the boy. "Now, listen to your mother and get your shower and off to bed," he said with a voice that was calm but also did not invite disobedience. He noted the look on the woman's face when the boy went to his room and then came back out to go to the bathroom and take a shower. "Don't look surprised. Like I told you boys are a lot like dogs. When you told him to get a shower you asked him or invited argument. You cannot be mother and friend at the same time. The friend asks and opens the door to argument, but the mother commands and leaves no room for argument. When I told him to take his shower it was a flat and firm statement that did not demand openly but carried the tone of a hidden authority that did not tolerate disobedience. Therefore I got none."

"Ya think...maybe he was afraid you would flip him on his back and put your hand on his throat like you did Peanut," she said jokingly.

"You make a joke of it, but with a kid going through maturity it does not matter how you get them to listen so long as they listen. That kid is going to disobey and disregard everything you tell him as he asserts his territory in the coming year unless you let him know you are the dominant one in the home. Not exactly easy without a male in the home since his natural tendency is to assert himself as the alpha male rather than a kid. So let him think what ever he wants as long as he listens to you as the child listens to its mother."

"Well it is time for bed," the woman finally said when the hour neared eleven.

"Well then I better get on home, I guess," the man said as he got up and went to the kitchen to put on his shoes.

"You don't have to leave, you know?" She said following him.

"Well, in that case let me leave Chester out to go to the bathroom and I'll be back," he said as he put on his shoes and went opened the door.

"You can bring him back in with you if you want."

"If it is not going to be a problem."

"Go a head and get him."

He went out and let the dog run behind the house to do his business before returning with the dog. As the dog went around the house picking up scents, he locked the door behind him, took off his shoes and went to the bedroom where the woman was already lying in bed. He made sure Chester was lying down and then undressed before climbing in bed beside her. Cautiously at first and then with more confidence he began caressing her.

His kisses and hands moved softly and teasingly up and down her body, releasing this knotted muscle or that one and bringing erotic sensations to every muscle and fiber of her body before his mouth attacked her nether region with a vengeance. Slowly he worked her body, assured of her cleanliness until she was possessed by her pleasures and passion. Her body gyrated and writhed over the bed and under him as his hands and mouth alone played her nerves as a musical instrument that was playing music for the gods. Only after forty minutes and three shattering orgasms did he finally enter her. He wanted her to have such pleasure that the night would life forever and he tormented and teased her from within as he had from without until she was again possessed by her pleasure and passion and driven again to another shattering orgasm. Then he pulled out at random and attacked her nether regions again with his mouth before entering her yet again and again through another two orgasms before he finally released her...his own seed unspent in the desire to fulfill her needs.

He nestled up to her back and pushed his flaccid member between the soft cheeks of her buttocks with a soft caress. A tender kiss good night and they awoke an hour and a half later to another erection and series of several shattering orgasms over an hour period. Even then they awoke an hour and a half later to yet another erection and two more shattering orgasms before he lay down and fell back asleep for another half hour and leaving for the day...satisfied that he had given her all the pleasure of which he was capable...satisfied that the woman was satisfied...and still his seed was unspent.

12