The Russkies Are...Coming.

Story Info
Lost and afraid, she finds comfort/pain in a "fatherly" man.
2.3k words
4.36
29.3k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelsey fled to the coffee shop to get out of the cold Russian rain. The icy drops had soaked her clear through to her skin and her teeth rattled as she pointed desperately at a cup of tea and chattered a brief thank you, "spaceba, spaceba." She was lost in the great city of St. Petersburg; the group of friends she was supposed to meet up with might as well have been non-existent because she could not find them, creating the possibility that she wouldn't soon find her hotel either.

A tear of frustration fell quietly down her cheek as she warmed her hands on the seething cup of tea she cradled in her hands like a priceless artifact. She sipped carefully but the boiling hot tea burnt her tongue anyway causing her to jump and then spill the entire contents down her already soaked shirt. Now a brown stain corrupted her damp white blouse, making it transparent, revealing the white lace bra and round breasts so well hidden before. A splash of red began to form where the hot liquid had burned a plot of white skin on her chest. "God damn it!" she shrieked.

She shook her hands and body as if to shake the wetness completely away, she stamped across the Formica floor in great heaving gasps and then fell to the floor in a sobbing heap. She didn't care what she looked like to the sensible Russian customers who watched her as they would watch a play, she didn't care that she had laid her hand in some sort of food spill or that her hair also sat in the same spill. "Priviet...." A deep voice said behind her.

"Go away! I'm fine, I...I ....jjjjust...dropped m..mm..my napkin." She said through her sobs, trying to catch her breath and then going through with the façade of looking for her napkin.

"Niet, Niet, Niet....shhh shh shh." He cooed and comforted as he tried to pick her up off the floor.

"Please...I mean spaceba... I'm ok." Kelsey tried to smile through her tears and snot and melting mascara. As she stood she looked at her rescuer, a handsome older Russian man with great bushy eyebrows and sad eyes. His cheek bones looked like they had been chiseled out of hard wood and he had a strong dimpled chin. He took a napkin and tried to clean the food out of her hair and tried to wipe the mascara off her face laughing all the while. Then he took the napkin and held it at her nose to blow it. She stood dumbly for a few seconds and then blew her nose into his waiting napkin like a child.

"Ocheen graceva eh?" he said as he admired her face and then her chest and looked around the coffee shop, a few people smiled and laughed, nodding their heads.

"Um....spaceba...I think." She smiled through her tears. She suddenly felt embarrassed and tried to leave. "Um...das ve danya!" She threw out at the shop in general, waving her hand "spaceba" She said to the man with a gentle nod of her head. She turned her feet and took two steps towards the door. She stopped and watched the rain lazily sliding down the glass windows. It looked cold and dark and she had no idea what she would do to get out the mess she had gotten herself into. If she got out of this she would never again be so obstinate about spending the day by herself, making every alley and building an adventure. There was something to be said for safety in numbers, for one, someone better than her might have a better sense of direction and a better grasp for the Russian language. She dropped her head, closed her exhausted eyes and cried again.

The man was instantly at her side again with his arm around her. "Um..do you know where to find...um..." she searched his face and knew he didn't know what she was saying.

"Shto?" He asked in a fatherly way.

"Oh...never mind." Kelsey cried, completely exasperated and tried once again to exit this uncomfortable stage. This time he grabbed her arm and drew her to him. He walked her stiffly over to a table and sat her on top of his own lap.

"Zhana!" he bellowed. A small old woman appeared in the kitchen door.

"Shto Demetri?" She answered.

"Borscht!" He ordered. The little woman ran into the kitchen.

"No, no no that's ok, you don't have to...." She protested.

"Da! S'ok!" he made the sign for eat and pointed to her stomach. Zhana ran out seconds later with a steaming bowl of borscht and a big piece of pumpernickel bread. It looked heavenly and she was hungry. Kelsey reached for the spoon on the table but Demetri caught it first, he spooned some of the soup and tried to feed it to her.

"No, um...niet...I can do it thanks...spaceba." She protested. He would not listen and slapped her hand away gently as he offered her the soup again.

"O.k..." she sighed. This felt weird to her. Why was he treating her like a child? He gingerly fed her every last drop of the warm delicious soup, he even tore off pieces of bread for her to eat and fed them to her and every few bites or sips he would wipe her face with a fresh napkin.

What started out feeling weird grew to feel comforting and soothing. She let herself lean against his chest; she let her weight fall onto his lap completely. After her dinner she stood up abruptly and announced, "Well...I should go..." and pointed to the door.

"Niet...Come..." he beckoned her to a small stairwell at the back of coffee shop. Too tired to argue and believing that he was going to lead her to a phone she followed him up the dark narrow stairs.

At the top of the stairs was a charming but small apartment. It was so dark that she could barely make out an antique table and chairs, a small kitchen and a big antique bed on the far wall.

"Where's your phone?" Kelsey smiled, pantomiming using a phone. He smiled back but instead of leading her to the phone, he kissed her hard on the mouth. "Stop!" she shouted and pushed him away but he came at her again and locked his lips around hers. He grabbed her breast hard and pulled at her blouse. He wrapped his arms around her waist and laid his hands on her bottom. His hands kneaded and stroked her trembling ass, his tongue dancing in her mouth, hot and wet. She tried to push him away but she was being sucked into his seduction, his hands felt so incredible and she could imagine his strong tongue all over her, inside her, thrusting in all of the shaking parts of her hyper charged body.

He pulled his mouth away from hers and took her over by the window. There was just enough light coming from the streetlamp outside to outline their bodies and create beautiful shadows across their faces. He pulled her as far into the light as he could and he stood marveling at her. He lifted his hands slowly to the buttons on her shirt. He released each button slowly and then slid it off her shoulders all the while soaking up the sight of her skin and her breasts with adoration. She turned nervously toward the window and tried to pull his dark curtains to hide their scene from people out on the street below. He grabbed the curtains out of her hands and pushed her back up against the window. He stuck his tongue back into her mouth and glided back and forth across her body letting her feel how hard he was. She moaned softly into his mouth to signal her consent to whatever he wanted.

He slowly unhooked her bra and brought his tongue down to her breasts. He paused over the burn that had developed on her chest, kissed it and then gently blew on it. He took each breast fully into his mouth and bit each nipple lightly on the tip, drawing it out as far as it would go. Then he turned her around and pushed her naked breasts against the cold window, she shuddered and groaned, arching her neck and head into his shoulder. She could feel each rain drop as it pelted the glass, it was a strange sensation of tentative cold shower on her front and moist heat dripping down her back.

He brought his hands to the waistband of her skirt; he slid the zipper down and shimmied the skirt to her ankles. He cupped each cheek of her bottom in his hands and massaged them hard, trying desperately to keep himself from sticking his hands deep inside of her too soon. His fingers traced the contours of her thighs, and then her hips and then slid around to the front of her stomach. His fingers crawled down the waist band of her panties and the pulled them down as they journeyed down over soft hair and sweet smelling lips.

He could not help but let one finger tip investigate the wetness that he felt and soon he found her clit, hard and raised and warm. Circling round the slippery sphere he felt tremor after tremor of thrill course through her legs. She rubbed her tits against the window and licked her lips and writhed against his hand. Keeping the fingers of his left hand in the warm slit of her labia he slid the other hand around to the back and stuck his fingers inside of her, sliding and reaching his fingers higher into her hot, molten shaft.

She gasped lightly as he breathed deeply into her hair and then licked the back of her neck. He slid his tongue down the length of her soft back and then pushing her legs apart more traded places with his fingers for a taste of her. She squealed lightly and shifted her weight more evenly over both feet, the muscles in her legs contracted to full strength to hold her up when she felt like she would melt into the floor. He licked her from stem to stern; he swirled deep inside of her and tasted her mounting nectar. Her clit now a bead of ever-increasing joy felt firm and the air on his face was balmy and inviting to his undulating tongue. He felt her climax building, he felt the blood in her body gathering between her legs, and he stopped massaging her clit and slid her panties off of her quivering limbs.

"Shto? Oh god, please don't stop..." She was near crying from ecstasy.

"Come..." he beckoned her to a chair.

Kelsey walked slowly in her naked state letting him see every piece of her; she had never felt this unabashed in her life. She dripped down her own legs as she walked and this made her feel slippery and sleek, an eel oozing between her thighs. He slowly took off his own pants and stood with his erection growing for several moments taking her in. Then he sat in the chair and called her to him with his finger. The look of confusion changed immediately to fear as he pulled her across his lap. Her tits pressed hard into the side of his thigh, her belly lying on his hard cock. He caressed her ass with a tender sweep of his hand, his finger tips traced circles around the goose fleshed skin and she wiggled with the uneasy sensation.

He took his hand all the way up her spine and pulled her hair gently and then grabbing it hard he swung his other hand down onto to her bottom violently. She tried to get away at first, reaching and trying to reach the floor with her feet, her hands instinctively went to her ass, how many times had she done this as her uncle beat her mercilessly for the many infractions of her youth. The thought of her dear uncle made her kicking cease, she surrendered to Demetri's lap and grasp and hardened her rear to his pelting of intense spanking.

As the heat on Kelsey's bottom increased her face got redder, she felt herself leaking all over his legs and this made her slip and slide all over him, waves and waves of relentless shaking took over her body and a powerful twisting, tightening possessed her pussy with a violent fury. Demetri's hand released her hair and reached underneath her to join in on the wet fun between her legs. His other hand continued its assault on the tender flesh below her waist while he thrusted in and out of her deluged vagina. With his own stimulation growing, he shoved and drove his cock into her side with every slap of his hand. She suddenly sat up and stuck her tongue in his mouth hard and he drove his fingers into her hair and pulled her tighter to him. Then he took her legs and straddled them across him and slid her easily onto his heaven reaching penis. She rode him astride, lifting and lowering herself with her own powerful legs, the chair joined their animation and squeaked and scratched with pleasure.

It seemed an eternity, a time warp of rapturous thrill before their heaving gave way to ferocious coming. His hands grabbed her scorched ass and shouted in Baltic triumph, she collapsed into him, a mass of quaking jelly. He kissed her tenderly and sat cradling her for a long time. As the night crept into the early hours of morning, he walked her to his bed and laid her down gently. He kissed her nose and her forehead and laid next to her, his arm around her waist his eyes looking upon her face for hours before finally relenting to the sleep that comes from a good fucking. Kelsey lay awake watching him sleep and thought about how she didn't care if she ever found her way at all...in getting lost she got found. The discovery was a plunder, a fortune that neither expected nor had again....