All Comments on 'The Saga of the Whore Wife'

by aaron1944

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
dude that was awsome

man i cumed redaeing opps my wife is pepping over my shoulder beter fuck her kepp up the whore work

robertjohnrobertjohnalmost 10 years ago
great story

I love this story - well written, sexy and a theme I like a lot. Thanks also for the lovely photo on your biog - you look as sexy as the heroine of your story. Please write some more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
?

Why did you not follow up and finish her story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Ma'am - this was a most erotic tale. and I slurped over every paragraph. I did not know the authoress was a woman, but when I discovered it was yourself, I knew my father's advice was true - if you wish to read erotica - ensure it is from the pen of a woman. And as sure as eggs are eggs . . your contribution certainly tickled my 'fancy'. Thank you for allowing me to enjoy, lustily, your erotic adventures.

I found much accorded with my ex-wife's (an actress) enthusiastic libido. A libido which I encouraged whole-heartedly. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
My story

My story is not as glamorous as this one but is true. I was a thirty one year old stay at home wife with a four year old son when my forty year old husband lost his good paying job as a welder. We had money saved so initially not worried. After three months still no job. So I started scouring the classifieds every morning and going on interviews. Nine strikeouts in a row. I found an ad that sounded easy only answer the phone and typing and filing. I called the number and was told to come in that afternoon. The address was in the warehouse district. The office was in an old two story house with the warehouse and loading dock in the back. The business was a medium sized electric parts distributor. The owner was in his late forties, I was introduced to the other employees: a traveling salesman, the warehouse worker, and the delivery driver, all males naturally. After the interview I was given a tour of the upstairs of the house: second floor, two bedrooms, one bath, full kitchen, laundry room, third floor, one bedroom, one bath. There was a fire escape stairway from both the second and third floors. After the tour, we went back to first floor office. The owner said, “Can you start tomorrow?” I immediately said,”I’m not sure, I don’t have a car.” He said, “You can use the delivery truck, it just sits here all night.” I replied, “In that case, “I will see you tomorrow.” The salary was lousy but the health insurance was top notch. The second week there I was trained to do the warehouse job. A few months later, the warehouse guy was sick and I filled in. Every day some truck driver propositioned me. So, when I started my second week in the warehouse I decided that the next proposition I got I would fuck the guy for money. Sure enough a long distance driver from Houston propositioned me and I said, “Itll cost you 20 bucks.” We went upstairs to the third floor and he fucked me and left by the fire escape an I was $20 richer. I had a small problem 18 months later, I was pregnant. My boss who was among the many men who were the potential father, let me work till 5 days before delivery and let me bring my daughter to work after two weeks off.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Terrific story, and very erotic. I hope for many more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Laura’s adventures are just beginning. Hope to read about them in future chapters.

AmbulAmbul10 months ago

Fabulous story! I hope to read more chapters about Laura’s adventures as a whore for Doug.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous