The Sailor's Wife Ch. 03: Regression

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't care."

"Well, I do," she responded, "and you should, too."

He pulled his hand away, and laid back down beside her. For fifteen minutes they soaked up the sun, she almost dozed off, and then she felt his leg on top of her butt. "Let's go back to your place," he suggested.

"Let's wait awhile. I'm enjoying this. Get back on your towel."

He complied, but still laid on his side, facing her. "You know, I was wondering . . ."

"What?"

"Well, you know how I said I was looking for an apartment?" Suddenly, Steph realized the danger in having an affair with a much younger man. "Well, my parents can be real jerks sometime, they're awfully strict."

"I'm sure it's for your own good," she defended.

"Yeah, but I'm nineteen. I don't need a curfew like I'm still in high school."

"Have you talked to them about it?"

"Yeah, they say I can stay out as long as I like when I've got my own place but until then forget it. So I was thinking, maybe I could move in with you?"

"Oh, Chuck, I don't think so."

"Why not. At least until your old man is on his way back."

He obviously didn't realize the dangers associated with the scheme. "Chuck, if you move in with me, well, somebody's going to find out, and then Glenn will too. I don't want that. I'm cheating on him!"

"I don't see why anyone would care."

"Does your mother know where you've been spending your nights?"

"No, not really."

"How come?"

"If you want me to tell her, I will."

"That's not it, honey, you can't tell her. I don't think she'd approve of this, do you?"

"No, I guess not."

"And, babe, if she did find out, we'd have to stop. Chuck. I like you, but I love my husband. And when he comes back, we'll be done."

"Steph, I've been wondering something."

"What?"

"Well, would your husband be upset with me if he knew what was going on?"

"I don't know. Don't worry about it."

"But . . ."

"Don't worry about it, I said." She turned on her side, away from him, ending the conversation. A few minutes later, he told her he was going to take a walk.

When he was gone, Steph thought about what it was she was doing. How long could it go on until someone, his parents, her friends, found out about the two of them and made a fuss? Was it worth it? And then she remembered how hard she'd orgasmed the last two nights, and decided she didn't want to know the answer, not yet.

Half an hour later, Chuck came back with hot dogs and french fries. "Thought you might be hungry." The kindness between them returned. After the snack was consumed, Steph said, "Come on, let's go home."

On the ride back, Chuck rubbed her legs, and asked, "You going to shave your legs when we get back?"

"Yeah, I guess so, if you want me to."

"Can I watch?"

Nobody had ever watched her shave her legs. Glenn didn't seem to care. It could be interesting, she thought. "Okay." As they walked up the stairs, Chuck put his hand on her neck, and she didn't make him take it away. Then, as she was getting the keys out of her purse, he patted her butt. She felt the desire returning, gave him a smile.

After they'd dumped all the stuff on the floor, she went into the bathroom and he tried to follow her. "Where do you think you're going?"

"To watch you."

"First, I'm going to pee, and I'm not going to let you see that!"

"Oh, sorry."

She closed the door, dropped the bathing suit to her ankles, and relieved her bladder. As she sat there, she thought about the logistics of this new game they were about to play. Should she put her suit back on? She didn't want to, it was beginning to chafe. Maybe a bra and panties? Did she have something she wouldn't mind getting wet? Oh, hell, look what she'd let him see last night, would letting him get another good gander really matter? Guess not.

She flushed, and cracked the door. "Hey, get a robe for me out of the bedroom, okay?" She poured a few inches of hot water into the tub, and he entered to see her bending down, her ass in the air. "If you're gonna watch, you have to take your clothes off, too." When she turned around, he was as nude as she was, and his dick was sticking straight up into the air. It didn't matter, she wasn't going to take care of that right now.

She got the shaving soap out, and the old double-edged Gillette razor she always used. She looked at the blade, and it seemed to be dull, so she replaced it. Then she sat on the edge of the tub, applied the soap to her left leg, the one closest to Chuck, now sitting on the toilet, and began to shave the lower part of it. He watched her in silence, and when she reached the top of her leg, she left perhaps a half-inch of curls below the crease where the leg turned into the crotch. She turned her back to the boy, and shaved the other leg. Then she stood up, and let him look at the result. "Are you done?" he asked.

"Yeah! You look surprised."

"Well, I thought you'd take care of the rest of the leg. I could see some hair when you had your swimsuit on, that's all."

She looked down. The stray hairs did seem to be creeping down a little far, but she couldn't tell from this angle. "Get the hand mirror for me, would you?" She watched his cute butt go out, and then his now flagging dick come back in. 'I guess this isn't as exciting as he thought it would be,' she thought. She accepted the mirror, and placed it in front of her, where she could see her crotch reflected. It really was pretty hairy down there, she guessed. "Okay, I'll shave it back a little bit, okay?" Once again, she got herself nice and wet and put some more shave cream on. She worked on the area, creating a fine line where the swimsuit would end, and was very careful further down between her legs; she didn't want to chance cutting the sensitive skin. She splashed most of the cream off, then turned around for Chuck's inspection. "Better?"

"Yeah, lots better. But it still seems awful high around here." He touched the locks just below her belly button. Once again, she shaved and when she was done, she looked at herself in the mirror again. He was right! She seemed much more attractive with the inch or so of dark hair removed.

She was streaked from waist to toe with the residue of the cream. "I'm going to shower this off. You want to come in?"

"Sure."

She started the water flowing and then pulled the button that diverted it up to the nozzle. First she aimed it towards her legs and crotch, watching the soap and loose hairs flow down the drain. Then she grabbed the sponge and the bar of Dial and handed it to Chuck. "Wash me, please." He started on her shoulders and back, getting her nice and soapy, then went down to her butt, and upper legs. She turned around, and let him play with her front. When he rubbed the breasts, particularly her nipples, it felt good, sexy. Further he went, to her newly shaved belly, and she raised a leg so he could get all of that, then her other leg. At the end, he put the sponge between her legs and fiddled with her clit. She became quite aroused.

"That's enough, your turn." She took the sponge from him and started with his shoulders, down his chest, and when she reached his groin, she realized that he wasn't quite erect yet. So she stroked it, foregoing the sponge, letting the running water lubricate the rod, and soon he was as hard as he'd ever been. He pulled her to him and they kissed, the deep kiss of lovers, and he tried to put it in her. She helped him the best she could, slipping and sliding on the bath mat, even if she wasn't ready yet. They finally found a position where he could get it half way in. She let him move, trying to cooperate, and soon he was ejaculating. Right in the middle, they slid, almost falling, and he slipped out of her. Steph put her hand down, surrounded him, and tried to simulate the slippery climate of the womb as he released the sperm onto her leg. She held him steady until his breathing slowed and he recovered. Then she smiled at him, kissed him, and they restarted the process of washing each other. When he got back down to her pussy, he tried to stimulate her clitoris, but only succeeded in tickling her - she begged him to stop.

They turned the water off, toweled dry, and she put the robe on and let him wear one of Glenn's. He was hungry again - a single hot dog doesn't satisfy a growing boy for very long - so she whipped up a dish of rice and ground beef. After the plates and cups were washed, they played cards, then turned on the television to watch Love Story on the Saturday Night Movie. It was a comfortable evening, spent in each others arms, thinking about sex and love, and before Ali McGraw succumbed to cancer, they were both dozing.

Later, much later, Steph woke with desire. Chuck was lying beside her, below her, and he seemed to be erect. She kissed his chest, pushing his robe open, and rubbed her breasts on his hard on, exciting them. He roused and began to help her, kissing her, putting a hand down and playing with the clit. Soon, she mounted him, and they slowly made love. He was able to hold off his orgasm until he was sure she was in the throes of hers, and they finished each other off passionately.

It wasn't until then that she realized the television set had passed into a fervor of static, and she went into the kitchen; the clock showed 3:10! "Chuck, we've got to get you home!" They put clothes back on, and she drove him back to the island. He was concerned that his Mom and Dad would be waiting up for him, worried, but when they made a slow pass past the house, everything seemed to be dark.

"Cool, I can sneak in my bedroom window," he told her, "I do it all the time. You want to do something tomorrow?"

They made plans to meet the next afternoon, a final kiss, and he was out the door. On the way home, Steph reflected on the day, and realized that once again she'd failed to send her husband a love note. She took pen and paper out when she got home, but before she got two paragraphs written, she was dozing.

She kept the appointment the next day, waiting for him by the bench near the park, but after she'd waited for an hour, she figured something had happened. She drove past his house, but there didn't seem to be any activity. For two more hours she drove around the neighborhood, looking for him, returning to the bench, stopping at the auto store he worked at, but there was no sign of him. In the middle of the afternoon, she went back to her apartment, wrote a long letter to Glenn, apologizing for her busyness, and then began a novel she'd been wanting to read.

Over the next week she returned to Alameda time and time again. Why didn't he at least call? At last, she couldn't stand it anymore and looked up his telephone number. When she dialed it a woman answered, and she boldly asked if Chuck was home.

"Who's calling, please?"

"Just a friend of his."

"I think I know who you are. You're the older married woman he's been spending time with, aren't you? Someone said they saw you making out with him on the beach Saturday. Well, Chuck's grounded. He won't tell us your name, and he'll stay grounded until we find out who you are. You've ruined our son, you know, spoiled him. Leave him alone, go away, don't ever see him again. Do you understand me?"

"You know, he's nineteen years old," Steph protested.

"Even so, if he's living in our house, he's going to live by our rules. If you try to see him again, we'll tell your husband!" This threat cut Stephanie to the quick, she suddenly realized how her life could easily be ruined.

In the background, she heard Chuck's voice yell, "Mom, let me talk to her."

"No," she heard the woman reply, and then she said to Stephanie, "Don't ever call here again!" The phone went dead.

Steph went to the closet, got another jigsaw puzzle out, dumped the contents onto the coffee table, and was surprised to see large drops appear on the pieces.