All Comments on 'The Sanctimonious Twit'

by sophist801

Sort by:
  • 61 Comments
sugnasugnaalmost 11 years ago
Stupid

All the characters in this story were stupid selfish people. None of them were without responsibility for their immoral lifestyles. We only know about Rowan outcome, because there isn't very much to the story. In fact, there is only a slim chance that the other two really turned out well given their past behavior. So, while the main character maybe a S.T., the other two are simply twits.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
You ask odd questions, no?

Angie may have helped, but you, sir, are no Angie.

x_witless_xx_witless_xalmost 11 years ago
Odddly interesting

3* and thanks for writing.

angiquesophieangiquesophiealmost 11 years ago
my memory must be failing me,

but i don't remember editing this rather meandering and long-winded story. i do remember getting a mail where sophist told me he'd use a line from a comment of mine to be the title of one of his stories (which i don't remember either.)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Lame.

The only sanctimonious twit is the author of this fetid mess.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
shit

buuuullshit.

dont write that shit again, please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Couldn't finish

Wonton is a word, but it belongs in Chinese cuisine, not in sex. If the author means wanton, let him say so. Trist is not even a word, tryst is. And bonafied? Give me a break. The story is far from good enough to get past sophist's lack of familiarity with the language.

BTTapBTTapalmost 11 years ago
hard to read.

The paragraphs were too long, the story was painfully repetitive, the asides distracting, the plotline telegraphed, the lack of dialogue left it flat and emotionless. It just didn't do much for me. The story outline had potential.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightalmost 11 years ago
Thank God!

Angie did not edit this. I was concerned that she had lost her mind or something. Her writing is very descriptive and the style flows. You feel the emotions in her stories. This story makes you feel confused. Someone grounded in English could help this writer's understanding and use of the language, yes?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Really hard to read.

And, can't feel sorry for a cheating wife who apparently got off scott free. So the slut died later..everyone dies. She didn't die because of her actions but had a happy life after cheating. Anyway you cut it, she was a two-bit slut.

KirkelKirkelalmost 11 years ago
Crap

Can't stand Angie's stories either. She's brilliant in her writing and I ever so much want to read what ultimately turns into shit.

SW_MO_HermitSW_MO_Hermitalmost 11 years ago
Horrible

I hate to use that word for another authors work but this one is just horrible. It is almost impossible to read and understand. The idea had potential but that is all I can say. Sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Hard to read and the characters are all losers.

Slut wife gets away with it [again] and male character rides off into the cess pool of life like a wounded rodent. Poorly written and we must agree with another "anon" - angie's stories are well written but nevertheless a "cuckolds" paradise of wimpy piss-ants for male characters.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 11 years ago
Enjoyed it

It seems to me that the brevity of this story worked against what you were trying to accomplish. It lacked any emotional impact. I could feel his sorrow, but the wife's reaction was distant and almost nonexistent. The impact of her death means little, as her participation in the story was minimal. Can't quite wrap my head around how a man who was seemingly rational, had some religious conviction, claimed to love his wife, would broker such a deal? Again, brevity worked against your ability to reconcile these facts in a convincing way.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 11 years ago
Tough

Hard to comprehend. Hard to read. Easy not to like.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Seems Twisted

A long way around to blame the messenger.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusalmost 11 years ago
sophist(ry) indeed

Bad story. Even longer passages describing the Bronco could not save it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
It sounds like she was

looking to get out the marriage. She knew her husbands and pushed his buttons. He fell for it and she went out and married who she really wanted. If she wanted him, she could have fought for him. It is not his obligation, it is theirs. He may be an idiot, but she was a selfish twit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
WTF !

WTF!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
what are you writing about ?

for sure not about loving wifes. you write about yourself and hoping that assholes like you find a happy end. you won't !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
borrrrrrring

nothing else needs be said

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
stupid

you agreed to a open marriage . you thought you would be the one screwing around.

surprise a free pussy wins all the time. even if the pussy is on a fat,or not the best

looking female. stupid you stupid tale 1star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
A tale too sad to tell

so why did you?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Good the whore Kathy got what she deserved, Rowan can be thankful that the human gene pool is cleaned out a little bit

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

The sanctimonious twit or sanctimonious twit writer? not worth rating.

biggwhiteybiggwhiteyalmost 11 years ago
He did the right thing

Just cause you can cheat does not mean you should. He did the right thing in leaving the whore and sh eshould have died a whole lot sooner.

chytownchytownalmost 11 years ago
Thanks***

For the read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Wow!

Good story. Sounds quite possible. *****

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
What a crappy story

Slow moving, boring, and, ironically, very sanctimonious, you twit. I can see the influence of feminazi angiequesophie.

zed0zed0almost 11 years ago
Fucking Awful!

No happy ending here. Gritty, very realistic and true to life.

I know, I know, life often sucks!

This story really sucks!

You should probably kill yourself before wasting anymore oxygen.

laguna783laguna783almost 11 years ago
Bad Timing

Although there was an agreement to take other lovers as long as they were honest with each other it was very bad timing on her part, his father had died and he was helping another family to be strong for their son who was all but dead, his head was all over the place, he wouldn't be thinking straight so why did she have to do it when she knew what the outcome would be, I know about this myself although I was in the armed forces at the time when my wife was spreading her legs, in her case it was the timing as well, think of a war that was in April 1982, I was sent and when you hear the stories about things happening at home your friends try and find out what is going on, I hadn't been out of the country a week when she started, what was going on my mind you might ask? well hear is the answer, I was sure she was hoping I would be killed and never return, so after I got the news from my friends what was going on, I did try and give her HER WISH to come back in a body bag for her now how fucked up is that, but it is true, maybe sophist801 will right a story about me who know? I do feel the woman in this story could have waited until he returned from sorting out the problems with his fathers death etc before she started going with other guys.

chilleywilleychilleywilleyabout 10 years ago
Well I enjoyed it

An illustration of be careful what you Ask for, you might get it.

Opening up a marriage can end it too., as happened here. Yeah maybe she wanted out, or maybe she thought he wanted out.

I think she won.

mike9698mike9698over 9 years ago
dumb bastard

he deserves to die alone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
he is a moron

but she was honest cheating whore 1*

javmor79javmor79over 8 years ago
Sad that this author stopped writing.

I really enjoyed his stories. Been about three years since his last stories. Wish he would write some more.

Pappy7Pappy7about 8 years ago
Got to agree that Rowan was stupid.

Pussy can get fucked any time they want to. Like the joke about the boy and girl at 5 years old comparing genitals. Boy laughed cause the girl didn't have a penis and hurt her feelings. She ran to her mother and told her, came back later to the boy all smiles. He asked her what she was smiling about, she still didn't have a penis and she told him her mother said that when she got older she could have all of them she wanted. Truism is what that was. So, unless you already have some pussy lined up and are pretty sure that you can hang on to it or get another one, you better start liking the one you are married to. She can get fucked before she gets out of the drive way. Just a heads up. She was also a sorry piece of shit to fuck around on him and not go with him to his father to support him. No loss for him there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

stupid illiterate shit.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
This is too stupid for serious consideration

Rowan wasn't smart for making the deal but Kathy was a worthless cunt.

He is burying his father and she chooses that moment to act like a whore?

According to this story, she wasn't going to act on the deal anyway but to be so incredibly heartless and selfish when her husband is in mourning shows not an ounce of love for her spouse.

Even couples in an open marriage wouldn't be this callous!

This author is obviously mental.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
How this author could write something this bad is a mystery

How it could be so badly edited is another.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
silentshitbird, the stupidest cuck!

chick was the only smart character in the story, was honest and played by the rules, the guy (like all the closet cuck virgins babbling on this board) was stupid as fuck

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
1*

wimpy cuck shit.

ju8streadingju8streadingalmost 7 years ago
guess he forgot and so did a lot of the commenting people

WATCH WHAT YOU ASK FOR, YOU MAY JUST GET IT.

he wanted an open marriage and got it. you can't blame her for playing by his rules. anyone that does is really a hypocrite.

not a cuckold relationship because it was open on both ends. wasn't cheating either, they both agreed to it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I guess YOU forgot jus8reading

a wannabe cuck is a sexless virgin whose only carnal experience is stroking his neckbeard - these cretins never need facts to get in the way of fueling that wannabe cucky itch, the one where they squeal "whore! cunt!" before running off to bleat and moan in another story.

those eunuchs are pure closet-cucky, objective reality has no place in their bizarro world, and they have no actual life experiences to inform their stupidity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Your stories have to be the hardest to read with way too much useless details.

Please, we North Americans cannot tolerate details drawn out to the extreme.

ErotFanErotFanover 6 years ago
I couldn't make sense of this, Sorry.

You seem to have a penchant for men simply walking away from infidelities in your stories. Clearly passive aggressive behavior.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 6 years ago
Get in touch

Get in touch with me anon. Looking forward to discussing your well thought out responses in person.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
silentshitstain speaks!

gotta watch them quiet ones, anyone with a handle like "silentshitbird" is a stone cold killa!

LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
DOUBLE STANDARD

Let's change genders. Suppose Kathy is the one who goes to California for her dad's funeral, and then helps a grieving immigrant family. Rowan can not go due to work responsibility and over the days misses a woman terribly. Remembering their deal, he hooks up with that cute lady that's been flirting so much it's obvious what she wants.

Now of all these commenters who complained about Kathy's behavior (which was entirely according to the deal Rowan brokered) -- how many of these complaining commenters would complain about Rowan? My bet: very few, if any.

What is worse than this broken story? The Sanctimonious Twits who complain about Kathy's actions.

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
As They Say In The Army That Was Self Inficted

chancing being called a Sanctimonious Twit

the author was right.

the man brokered the deal himself but was annoyed when his wife took the first bite of that apple.

then left and never went back how stupid is that.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Not this

I enjoy most of your writing , but not this one. Not even a little.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This was a very hard read

And it shows in the responses to this story.

etchiboyetchiboyover 4 years ago
Tough read. Yet...

...so damned good.

5-stars & Favorite

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 4 years ago
A story

About two stupid sluts who got married and then divorced. Now one of the sluts is dead and he’s a little smarter

danoctoberdanoctoberalmost 4 years ago
Marriage.

Keep your eye on the ball. There are so many ways and choices that can go sideways.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 3 years ago
Obnoxious.

The characters are rather weak, but the accusations and views of the narrator are just obnoxious. What is gained by that other than trying to force views on the reader that the story doesn't tell? I didn't find much here that was interesting.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 3 years ago

This is some pretty gay shit.

Anon never did get in touch. Ass licking worm.

ErotFanErotFanabout 2 years ago

Upon second read, I _think_ I know where the author was trying to go with this story. But it sort of ran out of steam.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I hate stories like this.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Ick. Sheer idiocy. He negotiates it, then just leaves and never talks to her, and she gets fridged. Understood that his father died and the kid died, but he set this up for himself. What a loser.

NoBullAlNoBullAl2 months ago

Tiresome story!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous