Freddy Fingers

Story Info
Video of wife getting fingered by other man goes viral.
27.8k words
4.51
88.7k
188
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hotprof1973
hotprof1973
1,262 Followers

First off, I have to again give a huge thanks to rnebular for once again taking the time to edit and give suggestions to improve this story. I truly think my stories here have greatly improved with his 'nitpicking.' This story is inspired by two actual events, which I won't go into until the end (no spoilers). I just imagined them happening to the same person. I need to give an anonymous shout out to my friend who's a clinical psychologist for answering a staggering amount of hypothetical questions to help me write this.

It's hard to believe this will be my 30th submission to Literotica when I spent so many years writing but not submitting for one reason or another. With an average rating of 3.87 in a category that routinely sees a lot of stories below 3, I'm happy with how well my stories are received and greatly appreciate the kind words -- especially some of the anonymous ones I received after one of my pet trolls took credit for my 'retirement.' Speaking of trolls, while I'm sure you don't want to believe this, I actually get a kick out of most of the negative comments, and definitely not offended or hurt. I could just remove them if I really was, but I figure other readers might get a laugh out of how ridiculous some are so I leave them all. Again, thanks for the love and the hate. This one is a reconciliation story for those accusing my last few stories of being RAAC. I'm only doing this for fun and will continue to do so as long as it's still fun for me. I hope you enjoy!

-HP

******************

I was cringing at work Monday morning as I saw the picture and brief story in our city's local paper: "Freddy Fingers Video filmed at Winfield Area During Kids Hockey Game Goes Viral." The accompanying picture was of a man and a woman standing rink side against the glass and boards from the mid-section up while, in the background, an under-fourteen hockey game was going on. Both were facing away, so neither could be identified. I just skimmed the story to verify no names, other than the eighteen-year-old young woman who posted the video online was named.

Technically, I am in the picture, and the video along with my daughter. Coach Carl to my girls and their parents, and Carl Stanos to everyone else. Both of us are at the bench, hardly visible in the background. Because I was coaching at the game in question, a co-worker texted me a link to the video as soon as I arrived. I actually, just watched it for the first time twenty minutes before I saw the paper article. I don't know how many times I watched it total, but enough that it was seared into my memory for life.

In the video, which was less than a minute long, the two are standing by the glass at the far side of the rink, the opposite side of the other parents. The woman, with long dark her, is wearing a fall coat and yoga pants, clutching her phone like a camera. The man, late thirties, short hair with a slightly scruffy beard, is wearing a leather coat and kaki pants. At one point in the video he turns to whisper in the woman's ear and his face is clearly visible. Why the newspaper only showed them from just above the belt, and why it had gone viral, despite being pulled from the site it was initially posted at, was what was happening while the woman was bent over, resting her elbows on the board. The man, invisible to anyone looking at them from across the rink, had his arm halfway shoved down the back of her yoga pants. In the video, it was clear that his hand was actively moving between her legs.

After a few seconds of that, a young female voice whispers, "Eww...check out Freddy Fingers. Looks like he's right inside her pussy." Then the camera zoomed a little closer to the movements at the woman's crotch and stops.

The man is Brayden Garde, a divorced parent of Michelle, one of the girls I coach, who also happens to be really good friends with my own daughter, Reese. Even though her face isn't visible, I knew the woman since I was glancing at the two of them through out the game, no clue what was happening. She was my wife of sixteen years, Patty.

It was just over eighteen years ago when I first met Patricia Bell -- as she went by back then. It was at a college party that Greg, one of my old friends from high school, dragged me to. I was in my third year of tech school studying computer networks, and Patty was in her first year of general Arts. When I first saw this skinny thing, dressed more trendy than sexy, I admit I wasn't that impressed. I was a boob man back then, and she looked like she didn't really have any. I thought her face was really cute, with her pale skin and green eyes, but not the big-boobed blondes I generally pursued.

A few beers into the night, while I was trying to chat up a buxom blonde in a micro skirt, Greg said that there was someone I needed to meet. Didn't find out until our wedding reception, he was really running interference for one of his classmates who also had intentions on that hottie in the skirt. That person I needed to meet was of course, Patty. Because I didn't consider her a potential sexual conquest, I was rather cool and relaxed around her, and thought she was the funniest, wittiest girl I'd ever met. At the time, I still had the misconception that only men were vulgar and women were classier. Patty and I shared the same raunchy humor, and I ended up hanging out with her with the rest of the night having the time of my life. As the night was winding down, and I needed to catch a cab back to my apartment, Patty started acting a little funny with these awkward pauses. She was drinking mostly pop and wasn't drunk, but I was and also clueless. I thought she was giving me the hint-hint for me to leave her alone. I thanked her for the company and said it was great to meet her and left.

A couple days later, my bud, Greg, who invited me to the party called and gave me supreme shit. I had no clue what he meant, but he said that Patty was waiting all night for me to make a move and I ditched her. He then asked me whether I would consider dating her. I thought for a moment, and remembered thinking her face was much prettier than I first thought, and how great we got along. If anything, I really did want to hang out with her again. I told him sure, and then he gave me her number.

Our first two dates were almost repeats of the party -- except with me sober, it felt like I was having a great time with a friend more than a date. Though, Patty did dress to show off her lean toned legs and taunt mid-riff. However, at the end of each, I did kiss her good night. They were a little more than pecks, no tongue, and it seemed she found it as awkward as I did.

Our third date was going to a movie. She picked this absolutely awful action film. It was so bad, it wasn't even bad enough to be good. We ended up just chatting, whispering in each other's ear, making each other laugh. At one point we both turned the same time, so I figured I'd give her a little kiss. I think we surprised each other, and our tongues touched right away. That was it. We were making out, hands all over each other for the rest of the movie. I was so turned on, I needed to adjust my erection in order to get up and leave the theater. Once we left, we started kissing and groping again as soon as we got into my car.

I drove to my apartment without us really saying a word, just catching our breath and kissing at every red light. Once we got into my apartment, I just led her to my bedroom. We didn't speak until after both our shirts were off, and her panties were flung onto my dresser.

With both of us breathing heavy, I caught my breath and asked in as sexy of a voice that I could muster, which probably wasn't that sexy, "You sure you want to?"

When Patty nodded, I laid her back, started kissing down her body as I removed her skirt, the last piece of clothing she wore. Her body was perfect. Small perky breasts with large sensitive nipples, taunt tummy leading to her visible hipbones before the trimmed triangle of dark hair between her legs.

It wasn't until I was inside her missionary pounding for all I was worth that she said, "Wait, what about a condom?"

By that time, it pretty much was too late for protection, but I did try my best to pull out in time. We cuddled after with both of us with the hugest grins. I mean, it just felt so right. Patty cleaned up, got dressed, and I kissed her good bye at my door. That kiss turned into heavy make-up session resulting in us fucking again half-clothed on my couch -- again without a condom. Again, she cleaned up, and this time left after a good-bye kiss.

I found out a few things over the next few weeks. First, Patty was a virgin and not on the pill. With her inexperience, while she fully intended to use condoms that she brought with her, she didn't know when I should have put one on. Second, the pull out method does not work that well, as I got her pregnant that night. Third, I now thought she was the sexiest girl in the universe and knew I was already falling for her -- hard.

I guess the how Patty found out about the pregnancy was kind of funny -- at least she and I thought so when reminiscing back many years later. There was a few days between contact after our first night together -- not intentional on my part since I was quite busy with school and keeping in shape for hockey -- I was still clinging to the hope of playing for a minor team as an enforcer. I guess Patty was letting it all sink in and seeing if I still would treat her the same after having sex. I broke the silence inviting her over for supper and a movie. Of course, it was supper and then sex on my couch before the movie was out of its DVD case. That time we were sure to use condoms as we didn't know it was already too late. We then had a string of steamy dates in a row. However, after experiencing sex with and without condoms, Patty definitely had a strong preference and went to see her doctor to get on birth control pills. So, it was while going to see a doctor about pills to prevent pregnancy, that Patty found out that she was already pregnant.

I admit, I was a little shocked, and all over the place with my feelings. As I said, I already knew I was falling for Patty hard, and definitely wanted children. It was just the timing. I decided to accept it, and knew I wanted both my child and its mother in my life. Patty handled it a little differently. She went through the depression stage, then the anger stage -- blaming me for knocking her up, and then accepting that she was going to be a mother. That acceptance came with accepting that I would always be connected with her as her baby's father. However, our dates had stopped right cold.

I tried to be involved in the pregnancy as much as possible, which was hard since Patty would just talk to me on the phone. We did talk several times a week, though. It took nearly two months for me to convince her to allow me to go to a doctor's appointment with her. We drove separately. After I insisted on taking her for lunch to finally talk, really talk in person about 'us,' which hadn't really happened since she ended our dating relationship. Again, she insisted on meeting me and not driving herself.

Patty squirmed a bit as soon as she sat down, looking uncomfortable.

"So, Patty, how are you doing, really? Keeping up with your classes?" I asked.

She shrugged. "Had to drop one because of morning sickness and starting to be more tired. How about you, Carl? Playing the field again, or have you found someone?"

I blinked and was taken back by her question. "Patty, you are the last person I dated. I thought I was clear that I didn't want 'this' to change things. It's just been school, work, and gym. There's no other women in my life."

Patty crossed her arms and rolled her eyes. "Really? My friend Heather dated Greg for a bit. He told her some things about you -- things I wished I knew before we went out. You're not exactly the long-term relationship type."

Was I that type in high school? Sadly I was. Because of my hockey success, I attracted a few puck bunnies and definitely took advantage. After my knee injury, which killed any chances of me getting drafted and got me cut from my minor league team, that stopped. However, before I met Patty, I was still looking for Missus right now. The blonde I pursued the night that I met Patty never was going to be more than a one-night stand.

Knowing what she heard wasn't exactly wrong, I shrugged and said, "Yeah, I used to be like that, but only because I'd never met anyone like you before. That changed as soon as we had our first date. Patty, I miss hanging out and doing things with you, joking around and stuff. I miss that as much as I miss getting to kiss you and do other stuff -- and I really miss that. You getting pregnant -- sorry, us getting pregnant -- hasn't changed anything. I know I am a big part of it happening, but if you give me a chance, I can be a lot more than a sperm donor. I really thought there was something special between us and want that back."

Patty started to cry, full on tears and wailing. People were glaring at me, and all I could do was move to her side of the booth and try to comfort her. When I did, she wrapped her arms around me and kissed me. It was the same fireworks as before.

After what seemed forever, we stopped kissing and she whispered in my ear, "If you're lying and there are other girls, I will castrate you -- you know that, right?"

Things finally went back to where we left off, except no more condoms! I finally got to meet her parents, who looked like they were ready to chop me up and bury me in their backyard. I was the asshole who got their eighteen year-old-daughter pregnant. Of course their attitude changed over the years, and I considered Bob and Mary very dear family to me.

As we prepared for impeding parenthood, there was only one crack in our relationship. After I proposed with my grandmother's engagement ring, which Patty couldn't get on her finger fast enough before thanking me with an enthusiastic blowjob, we squabbled about the date. This was five months into her pregnancy, and on her slender frame, the baby bump was really showing. I wanted to get married before our baby arrived, so we'd officially be a family when he came into the world. However, Patty wanted the princess wedding and couldn't see that happening with her waddling down the aisle. In the end, after a few half-days of not speaking, we finally compromised. We decided to go down to city hall and elope with no dress, no tux, and just her friend, Heather, as a witness. After baby was born, and Patty regained her figure, we would have the white dress service with the full reception. The awkward thing, because I was finishing school and couldn't afford to leave my one bedroom apartment, Patty still lived with her parents four months after we were married -- and I was not permitted to sleep over, yet.

Like fate timed it that way, the same month I received my diploma and was snatched up by a hospital to update and maintain their network, Patty gave birth to Ty Dominic Franco, a healthy baby boy. A short two months later, I put a down payment on a house with a wedding present from my parents and grandparents, who were still alive back then. Patty, Ty and me finally all moved into our home together, just in time to plan our 'big wedding.' Even though it was a formality, I loved every second of the service, doing the vows, and especially seeing my beautiful bride in her white wedding gown.

Thus started the next chapter of our life, with me being the breadwinner while Patty returned to college after deciding to become a kindergarten teacher. Things weren't perfect, but when that person you love to joke around with is also your spouse, it made things a lot easier. Patty finished her degree and was hired to teach at a school within walking distance from our home. She worked there a year before asking me if I wanted another baby. Ty was such a dream child, hardly cried, and slept through the night, I couldn't see how much different it would to have two -- other than another angel to cuddle and raise.

Our second pregnancy showed us how lucky we were the first time. From way worse morning sickness, to bad swelling, to needing an emergency C-section, our daughter Reese proved herself to by quite different from Ty early on. This, of course, was followed up by crying at all hours of the night, and really testing her parents' patience with her and each other. We got through it, and Reese's terrible twos were way less terrible. Patty and I had each other, and our amazing children, and couldn't be happier.

As they grew older, it was clear that it was more than Ty and Reese's pregnancies that were really different. Being a former athlete, I had hopes of a son to succeed where I failed. Early on, it was apparent that wasn't going to happen. Ty just didn't care for sports; he had both his parents' sharp wit, but was more artistic than athletic like his mother. Shortly after he started high school, I had to deal with the revelation that my son not only was never playing hockey, but he also was gay. At first, my worldview was shattered and ideals that I grow up with had to be re-examined. This was my son, who I loved very much, and I knew this wasn't by choice. That's just how Ty was. Very quickly I went from the guy who would occasionally laugh at the occasional gay joke thinking they were harmless to the guy who was likely to shove someone's head against the wall of a bar for gay bashing. I knew despite some things changing, Ty was not going to have an easy life just because he wasn't straight. However, I also knew my kid was way tougher mentally than I ever was at that age and knew he'd be all right.

I'm sure Patty had the similar hopes for her daughter as I had for my son -- playing with dolls, shopping trips and makeovers. That wasn't Reese; she was the athlete in the family. When she was five, we traded her figure skates for hockey ones and didn't look back. She also inspired me to go from playing the occasional beer league game to taking courses to become a qualified hockey coach. At thirteen, the time of the video incident, Reese wasn't this short hair tomboy. She actually looked a lot like her mother, and did wear make-up, just didn't fuss for hours like some of the other girls in her grade. She also was very much into boys. It was some awkward suppers having my wife, sixteen-year-old son, and thirteen-year-old daughter all gushing about how hot Aquaman was. However, that was my life and I wouldn't change a thing -- at least before the video was released.

The years leading up and including our lives with two teenagers in the house weren't much different than the previous ones. Like I said, Patty truly was my best friend and my first choice to go have a good time partying, to hang out, and to distress about my day. At that time, I was the IT manager for the local health district with six hospitals in or around our city. For good times, or bad times, it was always Patty. I always assumed it was the same for her. As far as sex, just the logistics of both of us working demanding jobs with two children, the frequency dropped as well as the quality for the most part. We settled for quickies or oral relief most of the time, but planned at least once a month to be somewhere children free to actually take our time and enjoy sex. One thing that started when Reese was a baby and things were tense, every night Patty and I would cuddle naked to almost naked (depending on her cycle). It became a routine that we just did and assured we remained connected intimately. Only once before the video did we break that routine whenever both of us were sleeping in the same bed.

It happened the Friday night before that hockey game. I had a network issue that my technicians were baffled with, so our date/sex night was ruined by me having to go back to work ten minutes after arriving home for the evening. This was a rare occurrence, but not unheard of. Patty was disappointed, but handled it well. We already made plans to have both kids staying over at friends, so it was a night alone for us. Rather than waste the evening, Patty decided to call her friend, Heather, and see about going out with the girls and do something.

hotprof1973
hotprof1973
1,262 Followers
123456...8