The Satyr's Kiss

Story Info
Love between a satyr and his captive woman.
1.6k words
4.28
39.8k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She awoke inside a dark cave, not knowing where she was, but knowing it was far from home. Thoughts swirled inside her head as she tried to remember. Her eyes focused some, and she saw a glow like what you would see from a campfire.

As she regained more of her senses, she became aware that she was unclothed. Fear grabbed hold of her as she became more aware of her surroundings. Moss had been laid underneath her as if put there for her comfort. She started to rise, but then she heard the sounds of footsteps.

Her fear was beginning to overtake her, and she realized she had nowhere to hide. She started to rise, but then she sat back down again. From the firelight glow she could make out two figures, and their shadows seem to grow as they approached. She sat frozen. She saw that the two figures were wood nymphs, and they were smiling as they approached her. One was smaller than the other; the smaller one had red hair that almost matched the color of the fire.

She had beautiful green eyes, almost like emeralds, the other was a slight bit bigger, and she had blond hair that looked like spun gold. Her eyes were the blues that would pale a sapphire. Neither of them wore clothes but seemed oblivious to their nudity. They loved to giggle and flit around way too much--and they were beginning to make her angry.

"You must come with us," one of them said.

She then asked, "But where?"

"Our Lord wishes your company this evening."

She was becoming less afraid, but more curious. "Who is this Lord of which you speak?"

"You are in no danger, please come." She didn't want to go, but her feet moved as if they had a will of their own. The nymphs did not say more, but giggled playfully. They were walking toward the fire, and she began to feel the warmth as they drew closer.

Upon reaching a clearing they stopped and told her to wait there. Apprehension in her mind was telling her to run, but the fear was overpowered by the curiosity of what she anticipated. She walked over to a large gnarled tree that stood in the middle of the clearing, and she tried to see beyond the glow of the fire. Off in the distance she heard soft music playing, and she realized it was music from a pan flute. This music seemed to capture her and hold her to that spot. It was hypnotic and sensual.

Her mind fell into a fog, and her body began to feel as if the music and she were one. She thought she heard sounds like those of approaching hooves. She forgot where she was and why she had even been afraid. Now the only thing that she felt was the seduction of the music that played and began to awaken her senses.

Something or someone walked up behind her, she felt hot breath on the back of her neck causing goose flesh. There was a thick musky scent that came from behind her which heightened her senses even more. She felt fear for what might behind her but also for her own arousal that was starting to build. A hand reached around and cupped one breast. It was the hand of a man. His hand was somewhat rough and quite large, but also had a soothing gentleness about it.

Her head fell back against the strangers shoulder leaving her neck exposed. He bent down and kissed her neck. His chest felt smooth and warm against her back. She could not deny the undeniable desire that he was awakening within her. His hands skillfully caressed her breasts, and ran lightly over her skin. She reached behind her and pulled his head down to her so that he would continue bringing her further and further to the point of no return. She realized that he was very much human and yet she knew somehow that he couldn't be.

All she knew is that she wanted to feel him inside her and pleaded with him but he responded, "Not yet." His voice was deep but had a gentle quality about it. She no longer felt afraid but strangely safe in his arms. All she wanted was to give herself to him. She would have done whatever he requested for at that moment she knew that she belonged to him body, and soul.

His hands and lips played teasingly over her skin and it wasn't long before she felt as if she were being sweetly tortured. Her whole body quivered with desire, and wasn't sure she could not take much more, "Release me", she pleaded. He pushed her body against the tree and he held her there. The tree bark scratched against her skin like sand paper. He grabbed her wrists and spun her around to face him. This was the first time she laid eyes on him. He was half man and half goat.

Although some would consider him to be hideous, she was mesmerized by what stood before her laying claim to her body. His muscles rippled beneath his skin, which gave him the persona of a warrior. His skin was the color of polished bronze, but from the waist down he was covered in sheep's wool, and his feet were 2 hooves. While her eyes fed on his body, she saw how erect his enormous cock was. It seemed to pulse with excitement and glisten.

She knew why she was there. She had heard of these creatures but never really believed they existed until now. She was still a virgin, and he wanted her. He looked in her eyes, they exuded a tenderness and she could not look away. She felt as if he had taken control of her soul. He bent down, his lips brushed her skin before resting on her breasts where he kissed and sucked her nipples.

She was forgetting who or what he was and only feeling his ability to make her forget. She arched her back against the tree, once again the tree scraped at her skin but this time, it only gave her more pleasure and she felt herself weaken, her knees started to buckle as she slid down the tree. He grabbed her and pulled her up, higher still.

His strength was overwhelming and he held her as if she were lighter than air. He parted her legs, his tongue and fingers explored her vaginally, her moans came in short breaths and the exquisite feeling that she had never felt before, His tongue licked and sucked her clitoris, never before had she felt such pleasure. He whole body heated up and her thoughts were as jumbled thoughts.

The smell of her and her moans aroused him even more. She felt that she was no longer in touch with reality, time or space; just the two of them, nothing more. She arched her back and cried out, her head thrashed back and forth as waves of spasms upon spasms came over her. She had never felt such exquisite pleasure. He looked at her and studied her face. "SSSSSH", he said softly.

He pressed his body against hers, so soft and delicate, he thought. He kissed her on the mouth, and once again he handled her breasts as he had before, she finally gave into the sweet surrender of belonging to him. She relaxed and moaned under his touch. She held her breath and tensed as he started to enter her.Still supporting her, he kept kissing her lips, neck, and nipples.

He would let her slide down onto his swollen cock little by little giving her enough time to relax before giving her more. Eventually he was in far enough that she began to grind her hips, "give me all of it." But he knew her hymen would have to be broken, so he continued his gentle administration. Just lowering her little by little till he hit her hymen, then he pushed her down on his cock one final time.

A cry of pain escaped her lips as her virginity broke leaving her a woman, a slow trickle of blood ran down her leg, the last remnant of her virginity. He had finally helped her cross over from girl to woman. He released her hands, and she wrapped her arms around him and held tight. Her lips hungrily kissed his mouth.

He was so completely aroused by her desire and need for him, the muscles inside her started to contract. He began to thrust slowly and gently building up speed. She shuddered and moaned even louder. Her nails dug into his back as she let out one final moan. And as much as she wanted to thrash from the climax, he held her tightly; and with one final thrust he joined her in her orgasmic release.

She could feel each throb that continued to pump his juices into her. She cried out again and another wave took her to the same heights she had just come from. She lay against the tree, her body spent but her skin still tingled from his touch. He moaned against her neck and kissed her one final time. "I will come for you again, but now you must sleep," were the last words she heard from him, and then all went silent.

When she awoke, she was back inside her apartment, inside her bed. Her thoughts wandered over the experience. It was so unlike her to have such vivid dreams. She smiled, lingered for a moment longer and closed her book, "The Satyr's kiss".