All Comments on 'The School Hunk'

by shawnsgrl22

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
PennLadyPennLadyover 14 years ago
Nicely done

Liked this. Nice little twist at the end. :) The line about everyone over 18 seemed a bit out of place -- maybe it was meant to be moved? Anyway, hope to see more.

MabelCinnamonMabelCinnamonover 14 years ago
I liked it

Very sweet... I liked the over 18 line where it is, it was kinda funny. Like Tracy knew this story had an audience or something.

shawnsgrl22shawnsgrl22over 14 years agoAuthor
over 18

the reason i popped that over 18 line in where it is was to add some humor. i tried to submit this story for months and i kept getting rejected "are the characters of consenting age?" i didn't know if it would get approved this time but i wanted to clear that up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
...

I think the over 18 line was funny.

puffin09puffin09over 14 years ago
Yeah nice twist but...

I would only give this story 50% mostly because of this:

"...If it took having sex to get his attention, I could do that. But if I didn't try, I might never get a chance to see what could happen."

What happen to Tracey's strong character? She made a complete 180 turning into your typical dumb slut with no self-respect.

Disappointing

fridayamfridayamover 14 years ago
Nice story

with a nice ending. I hope you write more.

theognistheognisabout 14 years ago
*****

I liked it. (Even the bizarre 'over 18' part, which took me out of the story for a moment, but made me laugh, knowing Literotica)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
not that great

Well it was okay, but you sorta lost the touch of story somewhat in the middle.

You should really stop making stories, they're bad and suck dick

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous