All Comments on 'The Search and The Discovery Ch. 01a'

by Player One

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
JudyLeeJudyLeealmost 8 years ago
She was ready.

You said they had known each other for 12 years. You didn't make it clear if they were together often during that time or if their communication was only by phone and Internet. That she was curious was plain. It will be interesting to see how much she can learn about herself in 3 days.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very erotic but...

I got the impression that this was their first face to face, online trust is vastly different to physical face to face in the flesh trust.

Bizarrely people often say more online than they do in person. That brings me to the sticking point I have;

“If a woman's sexual partner is appalled or uncaring when it comes to her sense of adventure, then he's not worth a plug nickel to begin with.”

At this point he takes extremely intimate photos, in the 21st century in the (apparently) civilised world having those kind of photos taken is pretty much on par with issues of life and death levels of trust. That’s solely because of the damage that can be caused by intimate photos. A mindfuck would have been a better choice, doing something that implied photos were taken but not actually doing it, and of course proving it later.

In reality it would prey on her mind that he might publish them somewhere, she she may be 99% sure that he wouldn’t publish but yes that 1% will always be there and erode the trust.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous