The Search and The Discovery Ch. 02b

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Player One
Player One
175 Followers

The time had come to continue with the original scenario so I put the small camera in a side pocket of the backpack and slowly stood up. My muscles were cramped and every bone in my body creaked as I did that. Karen heard me. There was no way around that. Her head popped right up and looked straight in my direction. She had good hearing. I decided to forego the attempt at silence, picked up the backpack and headed in her direction.

When I got to the base of the tree Karen was attached to, I set the pack down and began to slowly walk around her in a complete circle. Not a word was spoken but her head followed me as much as it could, in the position she was in, as I moved around her. When I was behind her, I squatted and got a close look at her pussy to see if it was obviously wet. It wasn't on the outside. I kept moving from spot to spot and just stared at her naked body for minutes at a time. Karen knew exactly what I was doing and she began to squirm a little after several minutes of being closely inspected.

I pulled the Canon 50D out of its carrying case and stepped further away from her and began taking pictures of her helpless vulnerability. Karen knew the sound of the Canon and I saw her entire body relax. She knew it was me walking around her. Then again, there was that small little space in her brain that kept telling her that it might not be me. I took nearly 100 pictures from every angle from ground level to holding the camera up high and taking shots that looked downward on her position. I put the camera down on top of the backpack and slowly walked behind her and loosened the buckle of the penis gag and removed it from her mouth. I put my right index finger in her mouth and she sucked it with a passion.

I walked behind her again and squatted down to look at her pussy and found her labia slightly apart and the wetness glistening around the entrance of her vagina. I loved how quickly and easily Karen could get so aroused.

"What a nice surprise to be walking through the forest and finding a naked wood nymph spread wide open and attached to a tree limb."

She remained quiet as ordered but a huge smile appeared as she nodded her head up and down.

I touched the tip of each nipple for a couple of seconds. They were already erect. I then carefully pressed a finger onto the top of her clit hood without touching any other part of her body. I didn't move it around at all. I just held it in place and it was only a few seconds before I could feel the movement of her hidden cum triggering clitoris starting to respond. It normally takes a little more stimulation than what I was applying to get her clit to come out of hiding but it popped right up this time. I took my finger off and walked behind her again to check the condition of her pussy and found it beginning to leak its juices of arousal beyond the simple 'wetness' stage. I put my finger up to her vagina and pushed it all the way into her love canal. She wiggled her ass back and forth as I began pumping my finger in and out of her cunt.

I added a second finger and I heard a low moan escape from her mouth. I turned both fingers so that they were facing downward toward her clit and the rest of her pussy and began to press on the wall of her vagina just inside of the entrance. A few strokes and then a press really got her ass in motion. The juices were pouring now and I added a third finger. Karen's arousal, at this point, was putting her entire body into motion and the moans of pleasure were nearly continuous. Each time I stopped the fucking motion to press on her special spot, the moans would increase in volume. I added a fourth finger and my hand went in all the way up to my thumb with very little resistance. I pushed all four fingers in and out very slowly at first so she could get used to having so much in her pussy at one time. I pumped and pressed for nearly five minutes. Whenever I thought she might be on the edge of cuming, I would stop the motion and just hold my hand completely still. When I felt her vagina relaxing its grip on my fingers, I would start again.

I repeated this teasing several more times. Each time I stopped, a groan of disappointment would replace the moans of ecstasy. Every time I stopped, her ass would instantly start an up and down motion in an attempt to fuck my fingers to keep the orgasm level increasing. In her position of restraint, she had very limited ability in fucking my fingers but she tried anyway.

"Would my wood nymph like it if I put my entire hand inside of her?"

Karen's head nodded up and down like one of those 'bobble heads' you put on your dashboard or rear deck.

"That was a question little one. You can speak to answer any questions I ask you."

"Oh my God Master. Please, please, please put your entire hand in my cunt and fist fuck me until I explode, if that is what you want to do Sir."

"Well, my little wood nymph cumslut, I do want to fist fuck you but I'm not convinced yet that I will let you cum. We will see when we get to that point."

"Master please let me cum for you."

"That sounds an awful lot like you want to cum for your pleasure and not mine little one."

"I'm sorry Master. I want you to fist my pussy if that pleases you Sir. If you want me to cum for you I would be happy to do so. If you don't want me to cum, would be your choice and not mine Sir. I will accept whatever you choose for me to do."

"Now you sound like you're patronizing me."

"How should I say it Sir. I don't understand how you want me to answer your question."

"Tell me the truth."

"Master, I need to cum so bad and it will be so much more powerful with you watching me."

"That's a little better cumslut."

I pulled my fingers out of her and pushed my thumb back in to get it wet from her juices. My fingers were thickly covered with her slick wetness and I spread that as much as I could over the rest of my hand. With my fingers and thumb pressed together, I slowly began to push my entire hand into Karen's sopping wet vagina. I got up to the knuckles without any resistance. At that point, I began pushing my entire hand towards its goal. It was a push and stop procedure with no backing off. Little by little, her vaginal entrance spread open just a tiny bit more each time I pushed against her resistance. As she relaxed and allowed her pussy to spread wider and wider, the further the penetration of my hand. It took several minutes for her to accept my hand past the knuckles. All that was left was getting past the widest part at the base of my thumb. I began pushing harder and at a more rapid pace. When her vagina finally allowed my entire hand through the outer opening it almost sucked me inside of her.

Karen hadn't stopped moaning since I had begun the final stage of getting my entire hand inside of her. As her pussy closed around the base of my wrist I asked her if she was OK.

"Oh....my....God, that feels sooooooo wonderful Master."

I began a very slow pumping motion. I didn't want to hurt her or do any damage by going too fast. Caution takes precedence over force. The first thing I did was to slowly begin rotating my hand back and forth. I wanted Karen to have time to produce more juicy lubricant. It didn't take her long. I pushed further into her until I touched her cervix at the end of her passage.

"Are you ready little one?"

"Yes Sir. Please do it."

I slowly closed my hand into a fist. My entire hand was inside of her with about two inches of my wrist included. When I pulled outward, almost her entire pussy pulled outward too. When I pushed inward, her pussy went back to it normal shape. With my fist closed, there wasn't any sliding in and out. Whichever direction my hand went, so did Karen's pussy and vagina. No matter what I chose to do, the moans of erotic arousal got louder and louder. She tried to be cautious about getting too loud but sometimes it got away from her as the flow of pure orgasmic buildup spread over her entire body. Her thighs began twitching as did her ass cheeks. I could feel the grip of her vagina on my hand clenching it hard and then relaxing for a second or two. Karen was about to go over the edge.

"Do you want to cum little one?"

"Yes Sir. May I cum now?"

"Do you actually deserve to cum or should I pull my hand out until you do?"

"I think I deserve to cum Sir, but only if you want me to. I have done everything you have told me to do. Do you think I deserve to cum Master?"

"I'm still thinking about it. You did get yourself off when I had ordered you not to touch yourself. I have it on video."

"That was a show for you Master. Please think quickly Sir. I am so close. I wish I could be sucking your cock as I cum Sir."

"That would be a little difficult at the moment cumslut. I have made my decision. Do you want to hear it?"

"Pleeeeease, Sir."

"Are you my submissive slut?"

"Oh yes Sir."

"Are you my property?"

"You are the owner of by entire being Sir."

Karen was so close to the edge she had a difficult time getting that last sentence out of her mouth.

"I want you to slowly count out loud to twenty five. If I think you are going to cum before you finish, I will pull my hand out instantly. When you reach twenty five, you can cum."

Karen began counting. The higher the count, the shakier the numbers came out of her mouth. I increased the in and out pumping a little when she got to fifteen and her legs began to quiver. When she finally got to twenty five, I reached up with my other hand and squeezed her clit really hard.

For the second time in two days Karen went thermonuclear. She stood up on her toes and her entire body went rigid. Then her hips started jerking like she was being shocked with electricity. Her vagina clamped down on my hand and wrist like a vice and I could barely move inside of her. I switched from the in and out motion to rotating my hand as much as possible. When I began doing that, her entire body started shaking, twisting, jerking, and shuddering all at the same time. I stopped all movement with my hand but I kept up the squeezing of her clit, which now felt larger than at any other time since we arrived here in Sedona. I could actually feel tiny little spray jets of fluid hitting all over my hand. That was a first time for me and it was incredible.

"AAaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh" was the only sound escaping from her mouth. It started at a deep low pitch and rapidly worked its way up to a continuous high pitched release of her ecstasy as her orgasm continued on and on and on. The only pause was when she needed to take a breath. This orgasm didn't seem like it wanted to come to an end. Her body would suddenly relax for a few seconds and then went right back to twisting, shaking, jerking, and shuddering. I slowly began to pull my hand out of her but I still kept up the pace on her clit. My hand came out with a wet sloppy pop and her pussy went back to its normal position with the exception of her vagina, which stayed wide open for nearly a minute before closing shut. Her body began to calm down from her orgasm. I had no idea exactly how long it lasted but it sure did last longer than the big one she had yesterday during the pussy paddling session. I eased off the pressure on her clit and finally released it entirely. It remained erect and looked like it was the size of the end of my pinky finger.

At this point, her entire body collapsed forward as far as it could go when attached to a tree limb with her feet out behind her. I stood up and grabbed her around her waist and picked her up to straighten her stance. I left her like that for a second to pull the blanket out from the backpack and lay in on the ground. When I went around in front of her, Karen had tears flowing down her cheeks and dripping off of her chin. I told her that I was going to release her wrists from the cuffs and that I wanted her to put her arms over my shoulders and around my neck. She nodded her head to acknowledge what I wanted her to do.

I released the cuffs and Karen just fell against me as her arms went around my neck for support. I told her to hang on tight and I put one of my arms behind her back. I bent down enough to get my other arm under her legs just above the knees and picked her up. I knew I was going to pay for that action the next day but I really didn't care about that at the moment. I carried her over to the blanket and slowly squatted until I could lay her down gently. She wouldn't release her arms from around my neck so I just went with her. I reached down and cupped her pussy in my hand and massaged it lightly. I tried to avoid her still swollen clit but I did touch it now and then unintentionally. Each time I did, her entire body would jerk. I kissed her forehead and her nose and removed the blindfold. I kissed both eyes and then her mouth, which turned into a very long and deeply passionate tongue caressing event. I reached down to her ankles and opened the clips holding the spreader bar in place

Karen recovered fairly fast this time. We were soon sitting 'Indian Style' on the blanket with our knees touching. We shared in a bottle of water and split an MRE. MRE's (Meals Ready to Eat) are really very tasty. Even more so when that's all you've got to eat to begin with.

"I need to pee Sir."

"Lay on your back with your ass past the edge of the blanket and your legs spread wide and let the pee flow."

She did that and the pee began flowing in a powerful stream. When she was finished, I handed her a tissue from my pocket and she carefully wiped her pussy as clean as she could get it under the circumstances.

"Tell me what you just experienced little one."

"Well, Sir. Every time you give me an orgasm that is stronger and longer than the previous strongest and longest orgasm that I could ever possibly experience, I am so absolutely overwhelmed with this wonderful physical and emotional fulfillment that I feel totally at one with the universe. That's from the philosophical point of view. In my new reality, I'm asking myself; 'How the Hell does he know how to do this to me?'"

"It's not hard with a woman as responsive to erotic stimulation as you are. Misdirection also adds to the effectiveness. Making sure you were aware of my presence without words. Walking around you several times to let you know that I was inspecting your naked body. Letting you hear the camera clicking with each picture I took of your submission. I was touching your nipples or your pussy for just a second to let you know that I could do that at my leisure. All of this while you were fully expecting to be whipped, cropped, paddled and generally used for whatever I felt like doing to your naked restrained body seemed to work well in getting your body touch sensitive.

What we are going to do now is put you back into restraints and let you make suggestions as to what you want me to do with you. The scene that you convince me that you really want, I may provide for you. As a warning, don't make a suggestion that doesn't demonstrate your need for submission. That will allow me to double or triple what you suggest or do something else of my choosing. I'm going to allow you to prove to me, beyond all reasonable doubt, that you are a true submissive and that you are an owned slave as the collar that you put on signifies. During this scenario only, I will allow you to say 'yellow' if you need a break and 'red' if you need to stop completely. You will not be punished for either and we will continue on with our trip into the woods. Do you have any questions little one?"

"There are a ton of thoughts going through my head but nothing is forming into a question right now. Please Master; make sure you take good care of me. That's all I ask Sir."

"I will always be there to take care of you little one. No matter where you are, all you have to do is call and ask."

"Thank you Sir. I'm ready when you are."

"Anxious little slut aren't you?"

"Of course I am Sir. I'm with you."

I haven't yet decided what Karen is afraid of the most. The anxiety of the unknown that she was going to experience next, failing herself, or failing me in her quest of submission. I don't think she realizes yet that the quest is over. She is, without a doubt, a submissive. Instinctual obedience and understanding her changing limits is the present agenda.

"Get everything packed away after you find the remote vibrator eggs and hand them to me. You will leave your wrist and ankle cuffs on until after we return to the hotel room. They may be required to be worn no matter where we go for the remainder of the trip. I will decide that when the time comes."

"Yes Master," flowed from her lips in what I would call a 'kitten voice'.

She was speaking and purring at the same time.

"Before you fold up the blanket, I want you to lie on your back and pull your knees up to your chest. Hold each leg behind your knees and spread them out enough to give me easy access to your pussy and asshole."

"Yes Sir."

When Karen was in position, I had her suck each egg to cover it with her saliva. When she was finished getting them both all slicked up and wet, I slowly pushed one egg into her vagina and the other into her ass, both at the same time.

Her vagina was still a little stretched from the fisting so that egg went in without any resistance at all. Pushing the egg into her anal opening took a little extra time to find its place in her rectum. I flicked the switch on each egg for a second to see if they were working OK and watched her overly sensitive body do a few jumps and jerks in response.

"Put on your socks and shoes and stand up at attention my little slut slave."

"Yes Master."

I handed her the knapsack she had brought with her and she put her arms through the straps and centered it on her naked back. I took the dog leash out of my backpack and clipped it onto the ring at the front of her collar. I also handcuffed her wrists in front of her this time.

"We are going to take a slow leisurely walk further into the woods and see what Mother Nature has waiting for us little one. We will talk as we walk."

"Yes Master. That would be nice."

I led off slowly with the leash running back over my shoulder and Karen following at the other end. I didn't wait any longer than ten steps before I gave full power on both of the eggs inside of her. She responded with; "Oh Shit" and I felt the leash tighten as she lost her pace. When I turned to look at her, the egg in her pussy popped out.

"I know your cunt is ultra sensitive because of having my fist inside of it but you are going to have to use better control cum slut. Can you keep the egg inside of you on your own or do I need run a strip of duct tape between your legs to hold both of them inside of you?"

"Please Sir. I can keep them inside of me on my own."

"Don't tell me that just because that's what you think I want to hear. There is no penalty if you choose the duct tape, other than when I decide to pull it off. There will be a penalty if we have to stop again to put the egg back into your pussy."

"I would like to try to control the muscles inside of my vagina enough to hold the egg in myself Sir."

"OK. It's your choice. If it pops out again, you will get five strokes of the riding crop where ever I feel like placing them on your body."

"Yes Sir. I understand. I still want to try on my own. Will I still have the option of the duct tape if I don't succeed Sir?"

"We will see little one."

We started off again on what seemed to be a natural trail that kept us going in a straight direction directly away from where the Hummer was parked. Even though I had the GPS locater, I didn't want to get us too far off of a simple straight line back to where we began.

"I'm going to turn the eggs on again cum slut. I'm going to alternate back and forth between the two of them for 30 seconds on full power. Are you ready?"

Player One
Player One
175 Followers