The Search and The Discovery Ch. 02b

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Player One
Player One
176 Followers

"So, my little pain slut. Whipping your pussy is a real turn on for you isn't it?"

"Yes Master. I wouldn't have believed that in a million years up until yesterday."

"I'm going to remove all the fake piercing rings from your body when we get back to the hotel. Then I'm going to give you the opportunity of actually being able to make a choice. I'm telling you this now so that you can think about it on the trip back to Sedona when we leave here. Your answer must be what you actually desire and not your need to please me. I will be pleased with either choice you make as long as it's the truth. Do you want to know what the question will be little one."

"Yes Master. I think so. I have no idea what choice you are going to give me to make."

"I will make an offer just one time only. You must answer immediately or the offer goes away until we meet with each other again in a little over three months. I will offer you three real permanent piercings and you will have the choice of where on your body that you would like to have them. They are painful put only for a very short time. I've done many of them and I have the kit in my suitcase if your choice is yes. And, if it is yes, we will return to the "Toy Store" where you can pick out the three rings that you want the most. A 'no' answer is perfectly OK with me too. I'll ask you one time each time we meet should you change your mind in the future. You are never to ask me for any piercings under any circumstances. And you are never to get any on your own."

"And what do the rings symbolize Master?"

"They will symbolize Love, Trust, and Commitment. They will complete the set, so to speak, which includes the chain you will wear 24/7 with the key to your collar on it that symbolizes Ownership when you are not with me."

"Do you want me to make my choice now Sir?"

"No little one. Not until we return to the hotel. I want you to think about it until then."

"I will Master."

"I have some more questions for you my little cum slut."

"Ask away Master. I will answer any question you have for me Sir."

Before I asked the first question, I walked up close to Karen and began to run my fingers very lightly all over her body. I didn't just touch her tits, pussy, and ass. I touched her everywhere from the top of her head down to her feet. After just the light touching, I began to switch back and forth between fingertips and my hands. When I used my hands, I would squeeze lightly and massage the area I was touching.

"You are teasing me Sir."

"Yes I am. Do you like being fucked in the ass and have various objects inserted into your asshole slut?"

"I only like it if it is done by you Sir. I have never felt much anal arousal and stimulation until you started playing with my asshole yesterday Sir."

"Ask me to do something with your asshole right now slut."

"Sir, would you like to stick your finger into my ass and fuck me with it?"

"I would be glad to slut."

I kneeled behind her, wet my index finger, ordered Karen to part her cheeks with her hands, and slowly inserted my finger through her anal sphincter and into her rectum as far as it would go.

"That feels fantastic Sir. Maybe you would enjoy using two fingers."

"I might at that slut."

I pulled out my finger, wet the next one, and inserted both back into her asshole.

"Sir, am I still allowed the privilege of speaking freely and openly?"

"Yes you are, until I tell you differently."

"Maybe you would like to twist your fingers around inside my ass and push them in and out too Sir.

"It sounds like the slave is directing the Master slut."

"In a way I am Sir. But, I am trying to please you even more by showing you how much I crave having you use my body in any way you desire Master."

"Do you want me to make you cum?"

"Making me cum is your choice Sir. That's not important at the moment. Pleasing you is so important to me Master. Am I pleasing you now?"

"What would please me the most is you having an orgasm from only having your asshole fingered. Do you think you could do that for me slut?"

"I can try Master. I have never had an orgasm that way."

"Would you like to have three fingers in your ass?"

"How far are you going to stretch my little rosebud Sir?"

"I think three fingers should be enough little one."

"Then please do as you want and put three fingers inside of me."

I pulled out the two fingers I already had in her ass and told her to get the blanket out of my pack and spread it out on the ground. She did that instantly.

"I want you on your knees on the blanket with your forehead pressed to the ground. Spread your knees wide apart and reach back with both hands and spread your ass cheeks wide apart. I want a few pictures of you in that position before we start."

"Yes Master."

While Karen was positioning herself as told, I pulled out my trusty pocket camera and took a number of rapid fire pictures of her getting herself prepared as she was told to do. When she was ready, I decided to video tape this scene. I pulled the mini-cam out of my pack and retrieved a tripod that was laying in the rear of the Hummer. I set the lens so that only Karen was in the picture which gave a very good close view of her asshole. I turned it on and we began.

"Turn your face toward the video camera and beg me to finger fuck your ass my little perverted slut."

"Please Master. Teach me how to have an anal orgasm. Please Sir. Fuck me with your fingers. Fuck me with your entire hand if you can get it inside of my ass. Please Sir."

"I want you to look into the video camera the entire time. I want you to tell the camera everything that is happening to your body. I want you to explain in detail how it feels, how aroused it's getting, and every step toward orgasm that you reach."

"I will do that for you Master."

I had her spread her saliva over my fingers. She even licked the two that had already been in her ass. She licked and sucked them into her mouth and got them thoroughly coated and slippery wet. I would have preferred to use her pussy juices but there was to be no contact with any part of her body other than her ass. The first two fingers went back in without a problem. When I backed them out and added the third finger, I found that I needed to use a lot more pressure to get all three inside of her backdoor entrance. When I had them all in to the second knuckle, Karen began her chatter to the camera.

"Oh my God Master. You are going to split open my poor little butthole. It hurts but it hurts so nice. I'm getting turned on like crazy as you keep pushing your fingers into me Sir. Please don't stop Sir until you get them all the way inside of me."

I kept up a steady pressure and began to turn my fingers back and forth as I pushed into her channel. I could see Karen's sphincter slowly giving way to the pushing and twisting. With each push I made it another quarter inch. In two minutes I had all three fingers buried to the hilt in her rear chute.

"Oh Master. Please push them in and out. Fuck me hard with your fingers. Show the camera what a complete dirty slut whore I am. Fuck my asshole. Do it faster and harder Sir. Please sir."

I was fucking her hole at a pretty good pace at this point. Her natural anal juices were helping to keep my fingers slick and slippery. I was tempted to insert a fourth finger but decided that three were going to do the job just fine.

"Master, would you look at my clit and see if it is fully erect."

I bent my head over and looked at a magnificent example of a fully engorged clit standing up out of its hiding place.

"Your clit is at max size and sticking its head out of your slit."

"Please put a finger on it Sir. I will cum so fast if you will do that."

"Not this time slut. You're going to have an ass cum or you're not going to cum at all."

I kept pumping and twisting my fingers as fast as I could. I even added in curling my fingertips back but the tightness of her rectum wouldn't allow too much movement of that kind. I seriously doubt that I could make a fist in her ass if I did manage to get my entire hand in there.

"Master, I am beginning to tingle all over. I can feel the fantastic sensations and arousal that your fingers are giving me starting to go into my body in all different directions. My clit is so hard that I can feel it sending out little electric like shocks into my pussy. I'll bet my pussy is pouring juices right now. Master, I'm going to cum soon. I can feel it building up little by little. Please go faster."

If I went any faster my arm would go numb. I kept the pace the same but I did add in random smacks to her ass cheeks with my other hand. I started with easy swats and was working my way to very heavy spanks.

"Oh Master. Keep smacking my ass cheeks. Do it harder Sir. Please do it harder. Turn my ass as red as a tomato Master. The pain is firing up my orgasm like a pedal to the metal. Oh yes Sir. I am definitely going to cum. I'm going to cum over my entire body. I can feel in growing everywhere. My pussy is going to cum. My clit is going to cum too. Without even being touched Master."

I kept pumping and twisting. Her ass was pumping back at me just as fast. Karen was giving out long moans of erotic bliss with each breath she took. Her hands were laying on the blanket at her sides now and no longer holding her cheeks spread apart. Her back was fully arched and her ass was sticking up in the air as high as it could go. She pumped and I pumped and her moans kept getting louder and longer.

"Aaaaahhhhhhhhhhh was repeated over and over. In with the air and out with the moaning. They kept getting Louder and louder and higher in pitch.

"Master, I'm going to cum. May I please cum now Sir? Please let me cum Sir. I need to cum so badly. I've never felt this type of cum before but it is beautiful. It is growing so fast. I'm right on the edge Sir. Please, may I cum now? Please Master."

"You may cum now slut."

"Oh thank you Master. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you."

And the newest of her orgasmic experiences just seemed to roll over her entire body. There was no body freeze for a few seconds like she does just a second or two prior to a clit or vaginal orgasm. Her knees bent and she brought her heels all the way up until they were almost touching her ass cheeks. Her face turned bright red, as did her shoulders and upper back. I'm sure her front looked the same way. She vibrated like there was something inside of her bouncing back and forth and up and down throughout her entire body. The moaning was nonstop and at a fevered pitch. She was finally forced to take a lungful of air to keep the moans going. It didn't last as long as her last orgasm but this was a first time experience and I had no doubt that she was already craving more of the same. There were long ropelike streams of fluids dripping from her pussy lips. I checked her clit and it was glowing like a street lamp. And then her body relaxed, but she didn't change her position at all. Head on the blanket, knees spread wide apart, ass high in the air, and she was taking long continuous deep breaths as her body began to calm.

I slowly pulled my fingers out of her rectum and her anus made a little popping sound as my fingers slipped from her anal opening. She also managed to fart several times but I don't think she was paying attention to that at all. I got up and got some paper towels off of a roll in the Hummer and a bottle of water. I washed my ass fucking hand as best as I could and dried it off. I washed off her ass and pussy too and she jumped when the cool water hit her super hot skin. She came back to life real quick when I took the partially filled bottle of water and stuck the head of it into her loose asshole entrance and turned it upside down. Karen didn't say anything but she did look back and definitely saw the bottle of water emptying itself into her ass.

"That feels very soothing Master. Thank you. Thank you for the orgasm too. I've never felt one like that but it was really nice. You are teaching me so much Sir. I love you so much."

"I love you too little one. Now you need to shut your sphincter real tight and walk over to that first tree without spilling any of the water inside of you. Squat with your back against the tree and your feet as wide apart as you can get them. Release all the water out of your asshole and I'll bring you some more water and paper towels to clean yourself with. That will have to do until we get back to the hotel room and we can take a shower together."

She did that and I could clearly hear her expelling the water as I went to the Hummer for more paper towels. When the last of the water enema was drained out of her bowels, she cleaned up as best as possible and walked back to where I was waiting.

"Take your clothes out of your pack and get dressed little one. You've had enough for awhile. Tonight I am going to teach you how to cum without even being touched and to cum on command."

We got into the Hummer, after loading everything into the back area, and left our little wooded paradise. Karen leaned over and kissed my cheek as we were going back down the mountain road.

"I don't know how to tell you how much I love you Master."

"You already have my little ass fucking slut whore."

"Oooooooo, you make me so hot when you call me dirty names.

Vibrating egg in pussy running non-stop. Karen can only stop when she

Requests to be cropped.

Lick her fingers frequently while using three to fuck her pussy

Before you came here, you had questions as to why you were even coming. Now I believe you have questions about yourself. What are some of those questions?

Which would you be more comfortable with? Performing freely or being restrained in front of people?

What do you love the most about submission so far? What do you dislike

The most?

What would you suggest we do when we are sitting on our rock in just a little while?

On a scale of 1-10, how do you feel now about performing the scenario in the woods that you created last night?

Explain about the two different kinds of Masters

What is your favorite position

Sleep with arms and legs tied

The difference between be told and knowing what is expected...

On the second day you will have to ask me for whatever you desire.

What were you thinking about the last time you masturbated at home?

What turns you on the most when you are sucking a cock?

What is the most dangerous thing you have ever done to expose yourself.

What is your clit doing right now?

Are you feeling humil?

Do you like humil?

Think about sitting at a bar in a fancy restaurant completely nude under

A long coat and wearing only high healed shoes.

*

"Never be afraid of your sexuality Karen, it's who you are"

What do you fantasize about doing tonight more than anything else?

Arousal control cum without being touched

Real reason for being here.

Whimpers and shudders

one location---fisting

one location---tied to tree and kept at edge of orgasm for hours walks out and finds a tree alone and waits handcuffed to tree limb.

one location---intro to clamps, crop, stimulation to orgasm

at hotel--exhibition activities. Get ice, in window, in restaurant, in parking lot have talk about trust and ask her what she would like to do to show her trust.

bowl of fruit chunks for pussy. Ice cube clit vibration tease

PUNISHMENTS:

hands against wall.....crop ass thighs

light cropping of tits

clamps on nips and labia

Player One
Player One
176 Followers