The Search and The Discovery Ch. 02b

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes Sir. I think so Sir."

I kept walking slowly, the leash over my shoulder pulling Karen along at exactly my pace, and turned the eggs on to their lowest power. Every few steps, I would up the speed to the next setting. There were ten in all. It took nearly a full minute to get to the tenth setting. Just before hitting number ten, I stopped and turned to watch Karen as she jerked and twisted to the intense stimulation of number nine. She had kept the egg in her pussy as promised.

"Finger your clit slut. And keep fingering it after I turn the eggs onto number ten. You are not to cum for any reason. Do you understand slut?"

"Yes Sir. I'm ready to cum now Sir. I don't know if I can stop it if you go to number ten Sir."

"You will stop it. You are my submissive slave and I am telling you to stop it. That is a direct order and you are to obey me no matter what I tell you to do. Is that understood slave cunt?"

"Yyyyes, Sir."

I pushed the slide control to ten and watched Karen's entire body shake and shudder in her efforts to stop the orgasm that was close to taking over all control of her body. She didn't stand a chance of holding off the explosion that was about to engulf her entire body. She might have succeeded in doing that if only the eggs were involved. Ordering her to finger her clit made that a total impossibility. I knew she wasn't going to make it anywhere near the 30 seconds required. It's easy to tell when Karen is only moments from orgasm when she is standing up. Her knees start to bend slightly and she leans forward a little. Then, just before going over the edge, her entire body freezes motionless for just a second prior to the explosion of sexual release. At that moment, I turned off the eggs and pulled her hand away from her pussy. Her body stayed frozen and her eyes opened in wide amazement that I would do such a thing. Her body stayed motionless as if deciding what to next.

"DO NOT CUM."

While still staring at me in total confusion, her knees straightened up, as did her upper torso.

"DO NOT CUM."

I could see the battle going on in her body through her eyes as she stared at me, totally unmoving. She finally let out a long slow breath and I could see her body relax somewhat as she backed away from the edge of the abyss.

"I told you not to cum slut, and you obeyed. I'm proud of you."

"Thank you Sir. I don't know how I stopped the orgasm. I just kept hearing you telling me not to cum and obeying you became the most important thing in the world at that moment. Why did you stop me from orgasming Sir?"

"I did that to prove to you that I control you and that I own you completely. I can't imagine what it took for you to stop yourself from cuming, but you did. You obeyed me at a moment when obedience was the very last thing on your mind. That proves to the both of us that your obedience is now coming from desire rather than need only."

"I'm not sure of the difference Sir."

"Up to this point, my little cum slut, your obedience has been a rule, a requirement, a slave mandate, a powerful inner need. Obedience has been something you needed to experience. When you rebelled against obedience, you were punished. And then you discovered that you wanted to be punished. Isn't that true?

"I don't know about that Sir. I don't think I want to be punished."

"Do you want to be my submissive slave?"

"Oh yes Sir. More than anything I have ever wanted in my life."

"Do you want to be owned?"

"Yes Master. I am wearing your collar proudly and you own me completely."

"Since I own you, what can I do with you?"

"You can do anything you want with me Sir."

"Do you like being owned?

"Of course I do Sir. That is why I cherish your collar and the trust you have given me to wear it and to understand what it means to have it locked around my neck."

"Do you truly understand that your only purpose in being my owned submissive slave is to provide me with any pleasure I desire?"

"I do Sir."

"I must assume from that acknowledgement that you absolutely need and desire to please me, to be my slut whore, to be my own personal cum slut, and to be my fuck slave. I must also assume that you have a passionate desire, a craving desire, to please me and to pleasure me in any way that I may choose or command of you."

"That is so absolutely true Sir."

"Then you must also already understand that if I desire to whip you or punish you, or cause you pain, humiliation, or embarrassment in any manner of my choosing, than you deeply desire, even crave, to be the subject of my desires as a means of pleasing me."

"You are getting awfully deep in the direction you are going in Sir."

"I'll demonstrate this concept in a more practical manner." I unlocked her cuffs. "Remove your knapsack and assume position #1 with your legs spread extra wide for me slave."

While Karen was doing this, I also removed my backpack and retrieved a riding crop.

"I want to use this crop on various parts of your body cum slut. You have been spoiled rotten by too many orgasms and not enough discipline that all submissive sluts need to learn. This is going to please me to teach you some discipline."

Over the next couple of minutes, the crop landed on each of her ass cheeks five times. They left five very distinctive red marks the exact same shape as the tip of the crop. They were hard snapping strokes and caused a loud SMACK to echo through the woods with each impact. Karen yelled out in pain and tried to twist her body away from the source of the pain. Tears were running down her face in a steady stream. I ran a hand softly over each beautiful cheek of her ass and I could feel the heat rising to the surface. After soothing her now very red ass, I ran my hand between her legs and cupped her mound. I let a finger slide between the outer lips of her pussy and found an abundance of wetness inside of her folds.

"Did you enjoy the touch of the crop little one?"

"No Sir. Well....maybe a little."

"What is 'maybe a little' supposed to mean pain slut?"

"Well.....Master. The first few took me by surprise at how hard you hit me. Then my mind suddenly shifted into an acceptance mode and I knew it was giving you pleasure to smack my ass cheeks with your crop. I liked that Master. When I suddenly realized that, I had no trouble standing still and I let the pain of the impacts flow through my body Sir. I enjoyed that."

"Would you enjoy receiving ten more strokes pain slut?"

"Yes Sir, I would. Only if that is what you want to do to me Sir."

"It is little one. Except this time you will count each stroke and say thank you for each one."

This time I put two strokes on each cheek and three on each of Karen's upper inner thighs. She counted each one and thanked me for every stroke.

"Is there any other place on your body that you think would please me to apply the crop?"

"Yes Sir."

"And where would that be pain slut?"

"Please use my tits, Sir."

"Are you trying to prove something to me or do you really want me to use the crop on your tits?"

"I really want you to use the crop on my tits Master. I'm pretty sure that you want to and, because of that, I want you to do it too Sir."

"Let me be sure of this for the record. Is this a need that you have, is it part of your quest to experience submission, or do you truly desire having your tits whipped with the crop?"

"A little bit is need. A little more is my submission. But it is an overwhelming craving desire that I have for you to use the crop as hard as you want on my tits so that I can feel the pleasure of pleasing you Master."

To say the least, I was a little surprised at her responses to my questions. This wasn't a case of causing her pain for her to convert into an orgasm. This was a case of pain and punishment to demonstrate my complete control of her and Karen was asking me to carry it out for both of our pleasures.

"Turn and face me slut. Keep your legs spread wide apart. I want you to put your arms behind your back and use each hand to grip the opposite forearm. I want your chest pushed out as far as you can so that your gorgeous tits stand up and out to their fullest. You will again count each stroke, thank me, and then ask for another harder stroke. Do you understand pain slut?"

After turning and positioning herself as ordered she said: "Yes Sir."

I cupped her pussy again and it was still wet inside. I stepped back and observed that her nipples were standing out fully erect. I wanted a picture of that so I pulled my pocket camera out and snapped a few pictures of both her tits standing up proud with nipples to match.

I gave her ten strokes. They weren't quite as hard as the strokes on her ass cheeks but they were still harder than any others that she had received over the past two days. I landed the crop tip on the tops, bottoms, and both sides of each of her tits and the last two went directly onto the tips of each nipple. She didn't miss a single count, thank you, or request for another stroke that was even harder than the last. Tears were again flowing down her face but this time her eyes were closed and she was bouncing like she desperately needed to pee. She had moaned loudly with each impact of her nipples but had not done so with any of the others. When her eyes opened, she looked very lovingly into my eyes and silently mouthed the words 'thank you Master'.

"Did that turn you on slut?"

"Yes Master. The pain started flowing into my pussy."

"Then I would assume again that you are enjoying being punished."

"I guess you could say that Sir."

"Why the sudden change from what you stated earlier about not liking punishment to what you just now told me?"

"I was afraid to tell you that I wanted you to punish me."

"And why were you afraid when you know and accept ownership by me?"

"I was afraid you would do it Sir."

"Now you are confusing me slut. Explain yourself more clearly."

"Your wanting to own me is an honor and a privilege. I want to be your owned submissive slave more than you can imagine. I am a novice Sir. I understand so little of what all this ownership and submission involves, and to the extent it can evolve, but the first reaction by my untrained mind is often fear. There are times when my feelings aren't very submissive when my needs and desires are Sir. Do you understand what I'm trying to explain to you Master?"

"I understand completely. Would you like ten more strokes pain slut?"

"Yes Master. I would if you wish to give them to me Sir."

I gave her ten more. They were not nearly as hard and none were on her nipples. She kept count, said her required thank yous, and asked for more in a very sexy voice with a slight smile on her lips. Her tits were as red as tomatoes and I could feel even more heat coming from her skin then I did on her ass cheeks. I lightly massaged both of her mounds and lightly squeezed each nipple several times. They had stayed erect the entire time. I took a few more pictures of her now very red tits and a few more of her still very red ass cheeks.

I sat down on large rock next to the barely visible trail and told Karen to stand directly in front of me with her pussy only a foot from my face.

"I want you to masturbate again cum slut. When you feel an orgasm beginning to form you are to tell me. When you are near the edge, you will beg me for permission to cum. You will not cum without permission or you will receive continuous strokes with the crop and the rubber paddle for an entire hour without a pause. Do you understand me slut."

"Yes Master. I would never cum without your permission Sir, unless it's for a special reason for you."

Karen lowered one hand to her cunt and began to softly stroke the outer lips and over her clit. It didn't take long for her finger to disappear inside of her labia and I could distinctly hear the squishy sound of a very wet pussy being played with. She was soon running two fingers over her clit, into her cunt, and then into her very wet vagina. I could clearly see her clit swelling up and pushing its head out from under the thick protective hood. It was then that I decided to replace the fake clit ring with a real one but I wouldn't do that unless she gave her approval. Maybe we would do that tomorrow. I had a piercing kit in my suitcase if needed.

"Your pussy is sounding really sloppy wet cum slut. Are you getting heated up nice and hot slut?"

"Yes Sir. I am just beginning to feel an orgasm building behind my clit and all over my pussy."

I could see the wetness of her juices beginning to flow out of her vagina and I could also smell the very strong sent of her excitement. Her scent was intoxicating and I loved inhaling her essence.

"Master, I am getting very close to the edge now. May I cum for you Sir?"

"Ask me again when you are right on the very edge slut."

"Yes Sir."

Her fingers were a blur of up and down action in her slit. Up to her clit and down into her cunt hole at high speed. Her fingers were soaked and dripping fluids on the ground.

"Please Sir. I am on the edge. I'm going to cum. Please let me cum Sir. Please Sir. I need to cum."

When her knees bent just a little and she began to lean forward, I ordered her not to cum and I grabbed her hand and pulled it away from her hot wet and very red pussy. She didn't cum but a long frustrating groan did come out of her mouth.

"We're not here to please you slut. That just cost you ten strokes of the crop on your clit and cunt. You seem to be under the impression that I should let you cum whenever you are on the edge of an orgasm. If it pleases me not to let you cum then it damn well better please you to obey those wishes without moaning and groaning about it. That only tells me that you are more concerned about pleasing yourself and not so concerned about pleasing your Master. I don't think you are ready yet to be owned."

"Oh my God Master. Please forgive me. I am so sorry. It just came out of my mouth and I had no control over it Sir. I promise I won't let that happen again Sir. Please forgive me. Please let me make it up to you Sir."

"You can stay in that position but spread your legs even wider apart."

I reached into my backpack and brought out the long thin rubber paddle.

"The only sound I want to hear from your mouth is the count of the strokes on your cunt. Nothing else is acceptable. If I hear any other sound, I will add 25 very hard strokes."

"I understand Sir."

I stood in front of Karen and underhanded ten strong strokes of that rubber terror paddle onto her clit and cunt. She counted off the numbers. When I reached ten she must have assumed it would stop but I kept right on going and didn't stop until she shouted out 25.

"That's what I meant when I told you yesterday that I can use pain to create an orgasm or I can use it for punishment. How has your body reacted to pain only?"

"Master, my boobs are on fire and my pussy hurts like Hell. The paddle kept landing on my clit but it stayed swollen and every stroke sent shockwaves of pain through my entire body. You promised you wouldn't hurt me Sir, but you have. I'm confused."

"Before I respond to that statement little one, please explain to me why your nipples are fully erect and as hard as rocks, your clit is swollen and standing up like it's ready for more, and your cunt is so wet that most of the loud smacking sounds of the paddle were because it was landing on a surface of skin that was soaked in your fluids."

"I don't know Sir. Maybe it's because I'm standing stark naked in the woods in the middle of a desert with a fully clothed man. Maybe it's because you won't let me cum. Maybe it's because I love the thought of being owned by you and used for whatever pleases you Sir. Maybe it's because I want you to fuck me until my insides are as raw as my outsides. I don't know why my nipples and clit are standing up erect. I don't know why my juices are flowing. I just don't know."

Karen sat down on the ground and the tears began to flow. I watched for a minute as her crying turned into shaking and her hands made motions in front of her as if she were talking to someone. When she turned her face up to mine I could see the pleading in her eyes for me to give her the answers she needed so desperately. I saw confusion and vulnerability in her eyes. I knew right then that the initial search and discovery period was over. She was now starting to understand the meaning of her secret fantasies and personal fears. The fantasies were becoming a reality. Her fears were becoming desires. Her discoveries were becoming needs. She knew in her heart that she was a submissive with a craving to be owned by her Master. She was fighting that acceptance of herself tooth and nail right to the very last moment before letting go and jumping that very last hurdle that was just barely holding her back from what she so deeply desired and needed to become.

I went over and sat down on the ground next to her and put an arm around her shoulders and pulled her to me. Karen's head pushed into my chest and she just kept crying while I held her. She finally looked up at me and spoke between the sobs.

"I love you Master."

"I love you too little one."

"Will you always want to own me?"

"Nothing could ever change that my pet."

"Then I am yours forever?"

"Yes."

The last hurdle fell.

"Can we go back to the hotel now Sir?"

"Yes we can little one."

"What are we going to do for the rest of today and tomorrow?"

"We are both going to have a lot of fun playing with your new found acceptance."

"That sounds so wonderful Master."

"There is one more thing Master."

"And what would that be?"

"May I cum now?"

"No."

We walked slowly back to the Hummer. I walked behind her and let her guide us with the compass. I told her that if she missed the Hummer by more than a hundred feet in either direction, I would whip her ass cheeks with the rubber paddle while she was standing bent over in the middle of the road. I could see that the redness of both cheeks was nearly gone and told her so. Either she is a Girl Scout or has a photographic memory because we came out of the woods directly next to the Hummer. She gave me a really huge smile.

"That was an excellent job of direction finding little one."

"Thank you Sir."

"I want you completely naked now. Throw your socks and shoes into the car and stand in the slave position in the open area behind the Hummer."

"Yes Master," she said as the socks and shoes were tossed and Karen positioned herself as ordered.

"Do you like being naked like this?"

"For you Sir, I most certainly do."

"Do you like it when I take pictures or videos of your submission to me?"

"Oh, yes Sir."

"Do you realize that your entire future life could be ruined if those pictures were used irresponsibly or on the internet?"

"I do Sir but I trust you completely."

"Do you enjoy it when I inspect your body very closely?"

"That's even better than just standing naked in front of you Sir."

"Do you like spreading your cheeks and showing me your asshole?"

"I enjoy showing you any part of my body that you wish to look at Master."

"Is there anything we have done that you don't like my little slut?"

"I didn't like the extreme pain of the whipping Sir. But at the same time, I did."

"Make up your mind slut. You either liked it or you didn't like it. Which is it? You won't be punished for your answers at any time I ask you questions about how you feel, what you like, or what you experienced. Just speak the truth. You will be punished if you don't speak the truth at any time."

"I liked it Sir. I kept thinking about the orgasm you gave me in the hotel room while you were paddling my pussy Sir. The pain this time was many times worse Sir, but at the same time, it flowed through my body and became extremely arousing. My nipples stayed hard, my clit throbbed, and my pussy kept getting wetter and wetter. But especially when you used the paddle between my legs."