The Second Cup

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Slide it in," Rachel urged. "He loves having his ass fingered."

Her finger was resting and teasing the entrance to my hole. She plunged it deep as I eased back inside of Karen's pussy. She continued finger fuck my ass as I slid my rock hard cock in and out of Karen's steaming pussy.

"Here let me help," Rachel said as one of her fingers joined Jill's at the entrance to my ass. Simultaneously they both started finger fucking my ass.

Knowing I wasn't going to last much longer, I hooked my arms under Karen's legs, bringing them to my shoulders. I wrapped my mouth around her toes as I drove my cock deeper into her dripping pussy. She in turn, reached down and started rubbing both her clit and my shaft as it slid in and out. With a high pitched shriek and throaty moan, Karen started to climax.

That was all I could take.

"I'm gonna cum!" I announced.

"Shoot it on her tits," Rachel ordered.

Karen sat up slightly as I pulled my cock from her pussy and started furiously jacking it. It was only a few seconds before I started shooting one string after another, all over her big boobs.

"Damn babe, you made quite a mess," Rachel exclaimed, then turned to Karen. "I'll get you a towel to wipe up with."

"Don't bother with a towel," Karen said, cupping her tits. "I have a better idea."

Unbelievably, my spent cock started to stiffen as Rachel and Jill knelt down on opposite sides of Karen, leaned down and started lapping at the cum splattered on her boobs...

12