All Comments on 'The Second Night'

by Kay-C

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Wow

Well I wish I was the brother in this story, very well written, leaving me drooling...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Awesome

I absolutely loved it! And I feel the same as the previous poster.. Wish I was the brother! ^_^;;

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
dumb ass

any writer with half a brain knows that all chapters of a series HAVE to have the same title. just numbered to tell what order to read them in. do yourself and the readers a favor and never post another story unless you go through a good editor first and properly title it. now get an editor and do a total rewrite on all your stories

DBRS

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Awesome

I love how the whole story was filled with excitement from the first sentence to the last. This story was amazing, did its job for me and man.

quietman200quietman200over 10 years ago
Confusing

I'm confused. One minute they're fucking, and the next minute she's pulling his pants down. Then after they've already fucked, she has him get a condom? It's like you put the pieces of this story together out of sequence. I also don't know why you called the The Second Night when it seems like it's simply more of the same night as the previous chapter. I don't know what the other readers were reading, but I'm with the one that disagreed with them. This was worse than the first two parts. Once again, there is no sense of grammar, sentence structure, or spelling. You move carelessly between totally disjointed parts of the story without making sure they make chronological sense. Yeah, I know it's porn, but the story still has to make sense. Please get an editor before posting anything else. The one thing I disagree with the one reader about is that I'm not sure you should have this story edited and repost. It may be beyond hope. Try another story instead but get someone to help you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous