All Comments on 'The Second Time I Cheated'

by serendipitousP

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Whats to say?...

...story goes-I cheat. I cheated again, glad hubby drinks.How can you ask for comments on this?Pistolpackinpete

Simple49erSimple49eralmost 15 years ago
Where to begin?

the plot? the stupid wife? the stupider husband? Your inability to use punctuation, capitals, spelling, syntax? No, don't begin: STOP! Stop now while you are behind. Find an editor who might feel like testing his or her sanity and then find a plot people might like.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
A great story of two dysfunctional people in a

dysfunctional marriage. She is a cheater and judging by the types of activities and what happened to her body is on a self destructive slide. The husband is to stupid to know what happened to her had nothing to do with her story and that she is a cheating slut that doesnt love him. He is an alcoholic with a continuing drinking problem. Wow, wouldnt you want to be married to either one of them?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Shall I mail you a new keyboard

If you're going to sell something, you really do need to have it in a presentable form.

You need to have Capital Letters. I read three or four lines and decided that was enough. Even if Telephone Text is the up and coming thing, it is not risen nor here quite yet, thank you.

Stick with the game plan. The Shift Button is on both sides of the keyboard.

Oh yes, keep punctuation, commas, question marks, full stops and stuff, too.

Cheers

Kilroy

willy9ishwilly9ishalmost 15 years ago
not that bad

It was not that bad but you are not Bob Dylan so you really should use proper English and type with capitals. What is wrong with writing asshole? We have all got one except some people behave like one sometimes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
I Think

I know her......Just love wives that cheat on their husbands...they do seem to do things that thier husbands won't doto them.........noing like a married ass fucking slut.......who cares about capitalization???? for a stroke story..idiots............

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
WTF Dude?

It was great until you threw the husband in at the last minute and oh! Surprise, surprise, he has a drinking problem. Why bother ruining a great story with the addition of a husbandthat didn't make a lick of difference in the first 90% of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
editor

Do yourself a favor, find an editor!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
HO-HUM!!

Where did you ever learn to write??--obviously you didn't!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Story writing is different than texting

Pay attention in English class next time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Editor Please

You lack a word processor program which transforms the thoughts of a WRITER to printed reading material for those of us who you wish to convey those thoughts.I think that there are those on this site called volunteer editors that you need to pursue for their expertise. Most of your mistakes were common ones easy to fix. Caps use for names . I instead of i except in words. To be crude... Get a fucking editor.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Unreadable

Did you write this on your phone while on the schoolbus? Learn to use the shift keys!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
do me a favor

Do me a favor and read if you know how to just don't write.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Have to agree with the previous

I can't offer a proper critique of writing like this. This shows utter contempt for the language.<p>In fact, this isn't writing, it's pounding on an impotent keyboard, by an illiterate. On the other hand, the author's profile *does* say she's a big fat Jersey bitch...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
You are cursed

by Matt Mareau curse. It is very dangerous than swine flu & bird flu. Get well soon, woman.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
An elongated text message

<p>This is no more than an elongated text message. While no one claims to be Shakespeare on this site, there are some <b>minimum standards</b>. I hope that this work is not a reflection of your command of the language.</p>

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 15 years ago
I focused on what was writen, not how it was wrote

When I first started reading the story, I noticed the lack of capitals, but once I got into the story It didn't cause me any problems reading. It's the theme that I focused on and enjoyed reading.Oh I guess if you wanted to be super critical of the work, (acting like an asshole as some of the readers are), one could leave a nasty comment on the grammar,or lack of punctuation, but hiding behind the anonymous cloak, knowing that they wouldn't have to defend their comments. Not only assholes, but one could say their chicken-shit cowards...........Thank you for the good sexually hot erotic story, and hope to see more of your work.........Rich

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Don't sweat the small stuff, or the small minded.

Well, I consider myself fairly literate and thought the writing was just fine. Personally, I can cope with missing capital letters...e.e.cummings made a literary career out of not using them!

The story itself was stimulating and, having partaken of a similar experience but from the male side a few years ago, I could relate very easily to the author's emotions.

Keep it up girl...the bonking and the writing. And ignore the criticism of philistines.

D

younghungblackyounghungblackalmost 15 years ago
Loved This Hot Story!

Very erotic woman who has found her sexual self in a submissive relationship. Often, a husband is not an appropriate Dom for such women because their marriage uses an equal partnership for its footing. When a wife discovers her need to be dominated, she must find her partner outside her marriage. It's not for everyone, that's for sure.

Blaine

nyminusnyminusalmost 15 years ago
Boy this slut is too much to believe

First she is cheating on her husband. She cheats of Scotts wife with scott and I never could see the attraction. She has to be very fat and ugly ,just kike Scott, to drive to DC to see and fuck him...man oh man the uglies of the world are the ones that cheat. No amount of new fuckers will make these uglu people ever be attractive. I can just hear the sound's their fucking makes...slurp...slob...slop...slop slob.

ughkk disgusting

Ducky7Ducky7almost 15 years ago
know wonder he has a drinking problem

His wife is really fucked up. This is not even a good stroke story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Puke

Give us a beak, no more bad writing or stupid plot. Tell the Jr HS english teacher you failed at your writing project

serendipitousPserendipitousPalmost 15 years agoAuthor
Some People Suck

I have a neck/arm/hand injury caused by being a passenger in a car accident 10 years ago. Using the shift key actually causes me severe pain.

I have been a professional writer for all of my adult life (20 some years), in a variety of fields. My writing acutally wins me scholarships and contests/awards. My erotic stories are actually mostly stream-of-consciousness, and are written as I felt them - not for perfection on any level at ALL. They've been posted elsewhere and to glowing accolades.

If some of you can't get over a lack of capitalization, you should go fuck yourselves. Or, hey, instead of making random idiotic anonymous comments, either try to write something yourself, or be brave enough to give me feedback non-anonymously!

Bloody cowards.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Why not be constructive instead of meanspirited?

This story wasn't my favourite perhaps, but it shows courage to offer it. Further, if people didn't take the chance, we wouldn't have anything to read.

Don't discourage OTHER writers you MIGHT like by making them afraid by your mean spirited comments.

And if you HAVEN'T contributed, you should have the decency to at least be constructive in your criticism... not just a bully.

KOTKKOTKalmost 15 years ago
What a sorry state it is.

I don't understand why people act so ruthless, yeah ruthless in their comments. This is just the first story from the author so instead of encouraging you'll just like to take a shot at the author. What was the problem in the story? Punctuation, Grammar, Plot wasn't that good? So what? I've seen great authors on this site making mistakes. The interesting thing is that the commenters don't have anything to offer(I'm talking about stories) other than their RANTS. I would suggest the author to use an editor in the future. I know it's tough to get an editor. If at all you need help contact me. I'm not that good, but I'm not bad either. So if you need help just ask.

Calit69Calit69almost 15 years ago
Ok

All said and done congratulations on writing your first story for Literotica. 4 hour drive for a fairly tame fuck and spanking session is a major sacrifice. Guy must have golden balls. Next time explore the dark side, feelings and sensations and what is erotic about the meeting. What ws she anticipating how did she feel. Keep on writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
To Miss or Mrs S

If you are so good at writing and you write else where one wonders why you feel the need to write here? In case you hadn't realised the 'Cheating wife' section is a mine field that most writers stay away from it. The reaction of the readers is normally either they love it or hate it. Generally they hate 'Cheating wife' stories there not many 'Loving Wife' stories and let's be honest here the 'wife' in this story is not 'Loving' at all in any way. You have written her in such a way that most readers will just ask why? is she married, or why is she showing such disrespect to her husband? But only you know what you wanted to say with this story and looking at your profile you are a swinger and swing both ways so that is probably what you will write about. I would suggest next time try Erotic couplings or Group sex or even BDSM they tend to get less comments and scores but also less trolls like me and others.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Great Story

Don't let the negative comments get you down. You shared a great story. You'll find that your kind of story scares a lot of guys and they reaspond with hatred (in many different ways). Don't let them get to you since there is a huge audience for your style of writting. I'm confident the more you write the better you'll get.

I had a similar experience to yours where we both travelled four hours to meet. And just for a brief encounter. But it was a very hot encounter and we both loved it. And such should be the same for you. As long as you loved it, it doesn't matter what anybody else thinks. Just enjoy sharing your ideas with others and you'll find enough who enjoy your stlye. Besides, we should never want to please everyone... so if some guys become idiots when responding to your stuff... that just means you must be doing something right. Keep it up! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
i lied

first story or not if i told you this was a good story or even not a bad story i lied.

2275jr2275jrover 13 years ago
being taken twice

brilliant story love it. reading this was awesome.

so very hot and horny. now for the next story i know it only going to get a whole lot more erotic. and down right dirty.

RePhilRePhilover 13 years ago
Not bad

Pretty good not very satisfying as a full blown story but a nice little snippet. Guess thehusband is a card carrying member of the castrated wimp ass cuckold fraternity of drunks

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
AND THE COUNTDOWN HAS BEGUN

contact is imminent and frequent. TK U MLJ LV NV

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 12 years ago
Jeez

Lousy story. Don't write a part 2.

BetterEndingBetterEndingabout 12 years ago
Gee, I wonder Why

Gee, I wonder why he has a drinking problem. Maybe he is trying to figure out how to get rid of his worthless slut of a wife without losing half of his net worth. You just had to make it a cheating wife story there at the last. Bad enough to have a cheating husband. Have to glorify those cheaters, right?

How about in chapter two you show the two cheaters getting their just deserts and make it a story worth reading. Oh, and fix all the grammar and punctuation errors while your at it please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
This is drivel

Why write a story about a main character that is a complete maladjusted idiot. What was the point of this story, it must have lost in the sexual ramblings. Why would anyone be so screwed to put up this kind of crap ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Fuck! Can someone please help me erase the few sentences I bothered to read? Go back to school and LEARN how to write.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 10 years ago
Finally, a Hubby (albeit, a drunk one)

Not really LW. This female discloses that she is actually married (to a drunk) in the last paragraph. Hubby is unconscious, however, all the time. Her fucking around is meaningless to her marital relationship, since that is for shit in the first place! This is just Erotic Coupling, and not very good EC, at that!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Upper case?

Too much trouble to press the shift key?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Lower case i

Upper case ego

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous