All Comments on 'The Secret Lives of Goddesses 03 Pt. 02'

by GeneraZ

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Interesting...

I hadn't quite expected this turn of events... I didn't think Jessica would be that underhandedly naughty, neither. Unfortunately, all things considered, their little secret will probably be revealed... We shall see.

I look forward to the next installment.

blackcrystal83blackcrystal83about 10 years ago
conflicting emotions

I was so happy to read about Jessica and Genera making love over and over again, all throughout the day, luxuriating in their profound sexuality. But I was deeply saddened to learn Genera isn't a goddess. I really hope that Jessica made a mistake. Genera is so beautiful, she has such a huge cock, how could she not be a Goddess?

I was happy to learn at the end that Drea would be rejoining Genera, and hopefully worshiping Genera as Genera deserves. I really wish that Genera had her other worshiper back as well. She deserves at least two women, if not 5 or 6.

I really want this story to have a "happy" ending, in the sense that Genera impregnates Jessica, Drea, and some other women, and forms a reliable harem to service her prodigious sexual appetite.

GeneraZGeneraZabout 10 years agoAuthor
re: conflicted feelings

Great comment, and your thoughts mirror mine. I can assure you that there will be a happy ending, and everyone will get what they deserve. :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGeneraZ@GeneraZ
I've created this account to host my amateur erotic fiction. Someday I might try writing as a profession, but I'll need to build some skills first, so for now I'm cutting my teeth on these stories. I deal almost exclusively with futanari subject matter, and my stories take p...