The Secret Lives of Goddesses 03 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the moment though she was dressed in the drab brown robes of the priestesses. She didn't feel like making a scene, so with the hood up her fair skin and distinctive hair was mostly hidden. She easily blended in with the other priestesses as they trotted through the market.

They approached a stand which was attended by two beautiful young women. One was quite petite and very pretty, her wavy black hair tied up in a small ponytail. The other was taller and more full figured, with chin length curls which hung freely.

"Good morning Drea, Laene," the headpriestess said. "Beautiful day, isn't it?"

"It is, headpriestess," the smaller girl said. "What can we do for you?"

"We wish to have some clothes for the goddess-Jessica. She has only that which she brought with her, none of which can compare to the beautiful gowns and dresses your families make."

Drea saddened at the unwelcome reminder of Jessica, the visitor whose presence had seen her supplanted as Genera's worshipper. The headpriestess took her hand, squeezing it softly. "Oh, darling. You would rather be back in the temple, still?"

"Yes I would, headpriestess."

"You needn't be so sad. Remember, you worshipped Genera for the good of all, so more goddesses may walk among us. But the process is lengthy. Meanwhile, we have a visitor, a fully fledged woman goddess. You understand what a gift that is for us, a chance for Genera to begin another generation right now?"

"Of course I do, headpriestess."

"...But you can't help but feel this way. I understand. We are grateful for your, ah, dedication to the worship. If Genera asks for you to return, we will make it so."

"Thank you, headpriestess."

Jessica had watched the entire exchange. She'd never meant to cause any harm by seeing Genera, yet standing a few feet away from her was a young lady whom she'd left heart broken. She felt terribly guilty, seeing the hurt in her eyes. She hid her own, retreating deeper into the cover of her robe.

The priestesses began to sift through the piles of clothing, picking out the most beautiful and royal looking pieces they could. Jessica whispered into their ears whenever she saw an item she desired, and they handed them to her. Within a few minutes she had almost a dozen beautiful garments folded over her forearm.

"And what are you offering in exchange for these?" Laene asked.

"We will have a week's worth of food sent to your houses."

Laene was surprised and pleased by the generous offer, and even Drea seemed to lighten up a bit.

The headpriestess chuckled, "a most generous exchange, yes. But it is little in comparison to the blessings Jessica and Genera will bring! What would you like? Bread, honey? Wine?"

"We will take a little of everything, if it is to feed us for a week."

"That is acceptable. You will have it by sundown. Thank you, girls, and please give your mothers our greetings."

"Thank you, priestesses," Laene and Drea chimed.

Chapter 12

Jessica shed that musty brown robe the moment she entered the temple. Smiling knowingly, the priestesses set her new clothes down on the altar and promptly left.

She barred the grand doors as they went, then returned to the main temple hall to sift through her treasure trove of exotic wares.

***

"I'm back," Jessica sung.

Genera was startled. She turned quickly, her bushy black ponytail whipping after her. The sight of Jessica standing in her doorway made her eyes glaze over with want, her jaw dropping instantly.

There she stood, hands on her coquettishly tilted hips, from which hung a flowy green skirt of the same regal material as Genera's pink sarong. It was tiny, baring her elegant legs and barely shielding the rest. Above the valley of her bared stomach her immense breasts were squeezed together by a matching green bandeau, upon which the gleam of jewels ensured Genera's eyes be led to the dip of her cleavage. She had bundled her hair into a pile high on top of her head, showcasing the classical silhouette of her slender neck and shoulders.

Wordlessly, breathlessly, Genera approached, and each hasty step revealed the form of her already growing arousal slapping against the lower wraps of her sarong. By they time their bodies met her shaft was firm under the pink material, throbbing against Jessica's bare thigh.

It was exactly what Jessica wanted, to have Genera helpless to the lust she so easily stirred. She chuckled softly as she accepted her desperate kiss, her hands pressing into her rear to pull her in tighter, savouring the feel of that still increasing length as its touch lowered.

Suddenly she spun, pinning Genera to a cabinet. The girl whimpered into her mouth as Jessica raised a leg, setting a foot on one of the drawers so she could teasingly grind against her hardening cock, urging it on. In that pose that meagre skirt provided no cover at all as it hiked up around her hips.

Genera pulled out of their kiss, gasping for breath. Dazed, she looked down at Jessica's chest, running her hands around the sides of those tantalizingly presented globes before hoisting them up. She buried her face in the soft creamy roundness. Against the taut flesh of her cock she could feel Jessica's want, the fluids of desire slowly beginning to soak into the fabric, gluing it to her. She could discern the kiss of lower lips as they dragged up and down, the hard peaks of nipples poking into the palms of her hands. She was madly, agonizingly aroused by the goddess.

She groaned a sigh of relief when Jessica roughly lifted her sarong. Her cock rocketed up, finally free of the strain and confinement. Smiling naughtily as she looked upon that long tool, Jessica gave it a couple strokes, then backed up to guide it towards her slit, her leg still supported high against the furniture.

Genera dipped down, helping to create the space needed to put the end of her length at Jessica's opening. As she hit home Jessica cooed softly: "ooh... got you so hard, babe."

She nodded, entranced by the sight of her fourteen swollen inches moments away from entry. She slid her hands down Jessica's sides to her hips, then pulled that slender hourglass figure close as she rose, slowly pushing herself into her heavenly tightness.

Jessica moaned, arching her back beautifully as they gradually closed the distance. When finally their bodies met she roughly ground her hips against her as she seeked out a messy kiss, driving that huge shaft in and out a few inches while keeping the majority of it deep within her. With her leg still anchored high on the cabinet drawers those movements were firm and efficient. Her aggressiveness made Genera's legs tremble.

Sliding a hand down to cup the cheek behind that one raised leg, Genera began to rock her hips into those movements. The steady pumping of lovemaking commenced, amidst breathy sighs and muffled gasps.

Jessica began to push harder, colliding recklessly against her. Their kiss broke as Genera succumbed to those movements, lacking the strength to support them both. They fell into a slump in the doorway, and Jessica didn't miss a beat as she continued to vigorously, noisily take her from above.

"God, that's good! Oh, god," she said, reverting to her native English tongue. Genera had made love to her enough times that previous night to know that when she heard those words, the end was near. With all the power she could muster she pushed Jessica onto her back and gave her everything, ravaging her most sensitive regions with short, rapid strokes.

"God...! Unnnnhh!"

Genera continued, mechanical, her cock huge and hard as steel, emboldened by the sounds of Jessica's ecstasy. Within moments she felt the surging pulses of her humble human seed rushing out to meet its destination. As the orgasm overtook her Jessica wrapped her legs around Genera. They writhed, a gasping pile of bliss.

Again they joined lips. Genera's body was growing stiff, too tense to continue. Her creamy seed had filled Jessica and was now pooling around their joined bodies. Not yet finished, Jessica rolled Genera onto her back, reclaiming her position on top.

It was an agony of pleasure for Genera as Jessica renewed her efforts. So close to a second orgasm, she spared nothing, her locks of orange hair coming loose and sticking to her sweaty temples as she throttled herself up and down. Her breasts had worked themselves out of her bandeau, bouncing fantastically. Genera's face was pursed from the post-orgasmic over stimulation, but there was no way she was going to lose hardness yet.

"God! Haa, haaa... Yes! Yes!"

Jessica fell into a crumple over Genera, breathing quickly and deeply as she peaked for the second time. Genera held her close, awed by the beauty and sexual prowess of that perfect being who had chosen her. The rhythmic undulations of her climax were pulling at her shaft, massaging every last of drop seed out of her.

They kissed gently, and Genera began to slowly resume her movements. Round three would be a gentler affair...

Chapter 12

Having the foresight not to step inside, Dorcia set the dinner tray outside of Genera's room. She wondered what she would see if she stole a peek through those beads and veils; just imagining filled her head with prurient thoughts.

"Ah, goddesses... I've left dinner for you outside the door."

She heard a giggle and then the scraping of footsteps. Genera's dark arm reached through the veils, feeling about for the tray. Dorcia pushed it toward her with the tip of her foot.

"Thank you Dorcia," Genera said as she dragged the tray into the unseen chamber.

"We lived charmed lives in this temple, hm?" Jessica was lounging against one of the velvet covered chairs, her hair down and clothes gone.

Genera brought the tray over to her and snuggled her naked self up over her. "Well, we are charmed. Perhaps moreso in your case."

"You would have to be charmed to please me," Jessica said.

Genera smiled, looking at her dreamily as she laid against her beautiful pale body. Her eyes spoke the words she wouldn't: But you are the real goddess. She passed a bunch of grapes to Jessica, who accepted them hungrily.

The foreign goddess took a thoughtful moment as she slowly chewed. "I think... I might want to go someplace else."

"What? Where?"

"Oh, I don't know. It's nice in your temple but I can't be here forever."

Genera looked slightly hurt. "...Why?"

"Oh, well. I have my reasons... There's a few reasons..."

She blinked, taken by surprise by what seemed to be sad news. "Please don't leave me," she whispered.

Jessica squeezed her thigh reassuringly, "no! No, I won't be doing that. I just need a little relocation, that's all. I'll still be around..."

"But why?"

Jessica passed a lock of hair behind her ear, gathering her thoughts. "Well, okay. Look... I've been doing sort of what we are doing right now, for a long time. I mean living with one person, a lover. It's been this way for more than half of my life... for a longer time than you've been alive."

Genera began to look humbled.

"Oh, not that much longer though! But that's pretty much why I came here, to get away from that lifestyle. So I kind of want to see what it's like to live on my own. I'll find some place on this island that I like."

"You would have to go somewhere secret. The others are very interested in you, and while there's privacy in here, out there it would be a different story."

"Yes, I know."

Genera nodded, then took a bite from her bread. "You said there are 'reasons'. So why else?"

"Well darling, think about it. The priestesses think we're both goddesses. They're expecting a pregnancy, and probably soon. If I were to stay here for weeks, leading into months, and there were no babies to show for it, they would begin to suspect that one of us isn't what we seem."

"Maybe it would be for the best if the truth about me came out."

"But that's not going to happen, because when I leave we'll tell them I've retreated somewhere to tend to the pregnancy. And then you can go on being the ruler of this temple."

Genera nodded. "...That is a good plan."

"Mhmm." Jessica plucked another piece of bread off of the tray. "And there is one more reason."

"And what is that?"

"When the priestesses took me into the market today I saw your worshippers, Laene and Drea. They didn't know it was me... I was hidden in one of those old robes."

Genera smiled at the mention of her friends. She was proud to know that Jessica had witnessed their beauty.

"Drea was sad. It was plain to see that she wanted to be here, with you. When I came here I took that from her... and for that I feel terribly guilty. So when I retreat, she can resume her, ah, 'worship'."

Those guilty feelings were shared, for it had never fully occurred to Genera how recent changes would affect Drea. Things had been developing too quickly for her to even think about it. She nodded slowly, looking down at her knees solemnly. "I see you've thought of everything. But I can still see you?"

"Yes, definitely. You can visit anytime. Though probably when it's dark, so we don't arouse suspicion."

"Alright... That's good. I like Drea very much, but now that I've been with you, I... I..."

Jessica touched Genera's lips, silencing her. "There will be more of me, don't you worry about that."