All Comments on 'The Secretary'

by FJAnne

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Wow!

Very hot story. Thank you Anne!! Wish i was your boss.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Wow,...

I'll never look at feet the way I did before again!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
My god!!!!

What can I say. One of the best stories I have ever read, EVER!!! Your part was the best, exposing the complete and total power that a female holds over her man with a leg, nylon, and foot fetishes. I really liked the part of her making him lick his sperm from her toes and properly cleaning them. This could be a leg, foot, nylon worship story, but was so elegantly and softly done from the majority of similar stories on this website. Truly the best of the best. Any females reading this story, please take notes. I am on my knees begging you to write more submissions on this website. Your mind can concoct wickedly erotic fantasies involving your feet and legs wrapped in delicious nylons. MORE PLEASE!!!

squirty69squirty69over 14 years ago
WOW

Such a totally hot and sexy story. How I wish I was the male in this story. I would gladly lick your feet clean all night long. Oh, and the sopping wet nylons, soaked with whipped fuck juice - Fucking so sexy. This is by far one of the hottest stories I have EVER read. Literotica needs a new rating scale for you, a 100/Loved it just simply does not cut it.

Paul ReaganPaul Reaganover 13 years ago
Holy feet in host Batman!

That was unbe-fuckin-lievable! Great story, right from the opening. I liked the two-person POV. Great job describing all the senses and emotions you both were experiencing. Loved it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous