The Secretary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FJAnne
FJAnne
6 Followers

with one last thrust of your cock my pussy suddenly seems to explode. I can barely feel the spasm anymore as I cuuum so hard I forget to breathe. At first I almost feel like cyring as you pull out. But I am too much in an orgsamic haze to think clearly anymore and your cock with my nylon on them, looking like smeared rags, whipped fuck juice foaming on it, makes me faint with desire for your cock and cum. I fall down on my knees easily as my legs won't hold me no longer anyway and in trance reach for your cock. My lips close around it and with my teeth I pull away the nylons. They are sticky and not easily giving way but finally I see your cock and lower my mouth on it. I almost cum again as the head of your cock hits my tongue sooooo gooooooooooood I take my heels and rub it against my aching clit and I cummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm again violently then using the now wet heel to tickle your balls with it. I free your cock and just circle the head rapidly with my tongue and I beg you beg you beg you to give me your cum

The look on your face and the feel of your thrusts aginst me drives me wild with passion, and I thrust deeper and harder into you. As I FUCK your tight, warm, wet cunt, my tongue continues to lick your toes, then I run my tongues up and down your soles, savoring the salty taste of your skin. "MMmmmmmmmm.....Anne, so yummy!!"

I feel your body shake in orgasm, and it is all I can do to keep from cumming, but I grit my teeth and refuse to cum inside you. I withdraw my cock, the nylons still wrapped around it. The nylon is sopping wet with pussy juices. "Unwrap my cock and pull off the nylons from it," I command. "Now, kneel down at my feet and suck my cock. Grab one of your shoes and massage my balls with it. When I cum, I want you to catch the cum in and on your highheel."

I feel your cock explode finally and with a last efford I turn your cock to my heel and see how the cream shoots out like from a hose. The smell hits my nose and I cummmmmmmm screaming as your cock spurts and fills my heel. My hand jerks you hard and fast and I wait until your last drop is milked and wait for you to open your eyes again.....

"AAAHhhhhhhh...." The feel of your wet heels against my balls makes my cock throb and pulsate. And, your tongue and mouth licking and sucking my cock is too much to bear! I feel the cum rising from my balls and building up in my cock. "Anne," I murmur, "my cock is going to explode with cum!! When I cum, catch the load in and on your shoe! Milk my cock of all the cum with your hand so all the cum is delivered!" "AAArrrrrggggggg.... FUCKKKKKKKK...Gonna...cummmmm....!!!!" With those last words of warning, my cock spews forth with a load of thick, white, gobs of semen. Even I am surprised of the quantity, since I had already cum once tonight! "Milk my cock, Baby!!! Get the cum into and on your shoes!!! OOooohhhhhhh.....aaaaaaaa...FUCKKKKkkk!!!!"

"OOOooooohhhh.....Annne....feels so gooooooddddd!!!!!" I moan as my cock spasms with the cum spewing freely from it. The white, thick gobs drip into your shoe and begins to run down the length of the heel and drips from the pointed heel. Taking your shoe, I command, Spread your legs open." Your pussy exposed, I take the shoe and rub the heel gently on your clit. I then carefully ease the heel, still dripping with cum, into your pussy. "Have you ever been fucked by a shoe's heel?" I ask lewdly. I begin to move the heel in and out of your cunt, and as I withdraw it, the cum and pussy juices mix on the heel. Our sex juices totally soak your heel, and my eyes widen as I look at the wet, glistening heel....

Hesitatingly I give you the shoe not without dipping my tongue into the cum and savoring the taste. As you fuck me with my heel I can't help but CUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM so hard it hurts!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My eyes gleam wildly as I watch you cum as the heel slides gently, but firmly in and out of your pussy. With each instroke, I press your shoe against your clit. As you cum, I press the shoe hard against you. As your moans of sexual pleasure subside, I withdraw the heel from your pussy. The mixture of your pussy juice and the remnants of my cum dribble down the heel. Taking the shoe, I run my tongue down one side of the heel, savoring the sex mixture.

"MMMmmmmmmm.....Anne, this is the best evening treat I've tasted! Would you like a taste? And, look at my cock. It is still wet from cum and pussy juice, too!" I place the shoe between my legs. "I want you to put your face between my legs and clean your heel and my cock with your mouth and tongue."

I see you and yet I don't, I feel like in trance by now for lust and cumming... I reach on and take the heel and hold it high, look into your eyes, and then let the remaining cum drip into my mouth before licking the heel... I reach out for you, and with an efford, flicker my tongue around your cock that gave me so much pleasure and lick it clean, savoring the taste. Then, exhausted, I seem to drift into sleep...

*END*

(this was a e-mail-fantasy; I'm sure you can tell my parts from his. Thanks to Norm, who was my cyber lover here...)

FJAnne
FJAnne
6 Followers
12