All Comments on 'The Secretary and Finance Director Ch. 03'

by LovelyDolly

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
pontiacwhitepontiacwhiteabout 12 years ago
another nice surprise

You write wonderfully. Most of all, you have a wonderful story idea here. You may or may not get some comments about a word mispelled here or there. I don't even remember if it was in this story or the last. Simply put, it does not distract me from the wonderful idea you have put to words. Keep up the great work, and thank you for sharing your gift.

LovelyDollyLovelyDollyabout 12 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Thank you for your encouraging feedback, this is my first real foray into creative writing so it's great to recieve appreciative comments such as yours. I have to admit that on re-reading my submissions the spelling and grammatical errors do indeed jump out and poke me in the eye (ouch). There is no excuse for sloppy writing, however in mitigation (clutching at straws here) ...The stories were all written on my phone during my lunch hour; I'm English so use the English English as opposed to the American English dictionary (although I know for sure there are some English English errors in there too); Additionally like the Secretary (I am the Secretary) I do not possess the virtuous gift of patience and was so eager to post that I did so before a final final proof read, thus resulting in said errors plus a whole heap of lazily repeated adjectives and adverbs that quite frankly make me cringe. Oh dear.

Chapter four is underway. I'm a little concerned that in it's current form it is not quite as sex heavy as the previous three (and therefore not suitable for Literotica). Still debating as to whether I should write completely true to myself or throw in a smidgen of sauce for the Literotica crowd ...I imagine it will probably end up being a mix of the two.

Please read this as tongue firmly in cheek, I don't like to take life too seriously.

Spell check and patience: Noted

Love Dolly x

lonelyspiritlonelyspiritabout 12 years ago
wow

fantastic story, i can't wait to hear more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
changing POV

I was really hooked reading the first two installments, but only read a few paragraphs here. I'm sure the story itself is wonderful - your writing is great! - but I have great difficulty following a story with changing POV (unless there are headers so that you know when it is changing).

LadyPartsLadyPartsalmost 12 years ago
Fantastic

This was wonderful. Clever presentation of the mind games. Not just salacious sex but also twisted manipulations of otherwise intelligent people. Excellent, devious, clever, not to mention hot!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous