The Seduction Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was lost in thought as the funeral ended and the family and friends filed past the open coffin. I turned to go but found my way blocked by a woman in a wheel chair. We were alone.

"Sara?" She spoke in a quiet voice.

I nodded and said, "Yes." I knew who this was and wasn't prepared to meet her. She looked up at me with open arms and I knelt down to her and met her crying heavily. I couldn't hold back. "I'm so sorry," I sobbed into her arms.

"I know but it is ok," she said as we talked. "You and I were the ones that loved him the most. We have that to look back on. He loved you dearly too. I do have to say, you are as I expected, young and lovely. I thought I never wanted to meet you but now I'm glad I finally did. I wish now it had been earlier and not with his death. You made him so happy in this final year. It was like he found the lost years, like it was with us before my accident."

We chatted for a while longer and made a date later on in the week to meet and talk more. She wanted to know more about me. I thought it strange after all this time that she wanted to get to know me.

It was like she somehow knew I was pregnant. The way she looked at me, she knew. I was sure. I wasn't showing yet, well maybe there might be a slight swell in, my imagination, but it was only four weeks. I didn't know what to do. It wasn't planned. I screwed up. I got so involved in a case at work that I forgot to get birth control. It was only the one month I missed. I assumed I wouldn't get pregnant after only missing a month. It took my sisters almost a year each to get pregnant after going off the pill. I assumed I would be safe in that short of time. I had been wrong.

We met at the scheduled time and got to know one another a little better. She was a very nice lady and I saw why David had been so devoted to her. We were a lot alike, she made that statement to me and I had to agree.

I didn't tell her though, about the baby or my transfer.

A month later, I was gone to a different life...

12