Teaching Me

Story Info
A story of a teen boy who meets a swinger couple.
1.3k words
4.17
32.3k
19

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/15/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a true story about my experience with a swinger couple. While I've written this story to be erotic by describing the experience in as much detail as possible, this is also a way for me to actually document what happened and how I view it now a couple years out. Overall, this was a very positive experience, but I will discuss some of the less-than-ideal details. I have changed their names in order to avoid exposing their identity.

It was the summer after I graduated high school and I was 18, so everything was perfectly legal. At that point in my nearly non-existent sex life, I had sex maybe once or twice before and it had been mediocre at best. But, being a teenage boy, I was horny as hell and found myself browsing the Craigslist casual encounters section, which has since been removed from the website. I knew that my friends were not doing things like this, but I was pretty open sexually and found it hot to be with an older couple who could show me the ropes.

Let's call them Karen and John. They were probably in their early forties although I never actually asked their age. They were looking for a younger guy to play with them on a regular basis. Both John and I were straight, so it would be mostly focused on pleasing Karen. We exchanged a few pictures and I decided Karen was attractive enough to meet up in real life.

Karen had a pretty face with light hair and wide hips with a pretty sexy pair of legs. She still had a good figure given her age and having children. She probably had D cup boobs, but I'm not going to pretend she was some kind of goddess with a tight body and perky tits. Her boobs were fairly saggy and looking back on it, her pussy was not nearly as tight as the women my age. But, being unexperienced, I didn't know this at the time and couldn't even believe this whole thing was happening.

John was a pretty normal looking guy and wasn't fat or anything. It really didn't matter since it would mostly be focused on Karen. I am a pretty handsome with a fairly athletic body and slightly defined jaw line along with short hair. Despite being attractive, I was quiet in class, so I didn't attract much attention from the girls at school.

We decided to meet up at Starbucks to chat about ourselves and talk things over before getting into it. I remember having that nervous feeling in my stomach on the drive over it was taboo.

I don't remember too much of the details discussed over coffee, but I'm sure it was just about our expectations and about ourselves. Their biggest concern was someone who would be respectful and would stick around for it to be a regular thing. I believe they had an encounter with another guy before, but it had since ended. They seemed normal and were easy enough to have a conversation with. They understood that this obviously wasn't normal for a person my age and that I would have to keep this from my parents.

We decided to give it a try and hop in their minivan where we drove to an empty parking lot out of sight. As John kept an eye out in the driver's seat for anyone walking by, Karen hopped in the back seat with me.

At this point, I'm sure I was already rock hard. Since I had been with very few other girls at that time, I was very inexperience with how to please a woman. But, they really found this hot. Karen and I start making out. She mostly took the lead and used a lot of tongue to probe the inside of my mouth. After a while of making out, she pulled her shirt down to reveal her D-cup boobs. As I said earlier, they were big, but somewhat saggy with half-dollar sized areolas. I didn't really care because I was a horny teen and understood that this was just natural for a woman her age. And hey, boobs, am I right?

She has me caress her boobs getting her nipples hard. Both of us were really turned on.

John was keeping watch in the front seat while periodically looking back to watch what was going down and obviously very turned on. He enjoyed making comments about how much his wife was liking it while giving a few instructions to me about where to touch and stuff like that. It wasn't overbearing and I liked the fact that I was being taught by a more experienced couple.

After a while of making out and caressing Karen's boobs, we decide to go for it. She has me slide my pants down while sitting in the minivan's bucket seat. I'm about 7 inches hard with a bit of a curve and regular girth. I made sure to shave completely downstairs prior to arriving. She was delighted to see my rock-hard member and found it super hot that I was already leaking with pre-cum.

At this point, she slides her underwear off and gets on top of me. They had already made known to me that Karen's tubes were tied and we had agreed to do it raw as neither of us had any diseases. She takes my dick in her hand and proceeds to lower herself down slowly letting her pussy lips wrap around the head of my dick. Gently, she slides further and further down until her pussy has fully engulfed my cock. We were both in heaven and I had that "wow this is really happening" moment.

John was also very excited seeing his wife ride a much younger man while keeping an eye out for anyone approaching the car.

She was setting the pace while holding on to the car seats for balance. Given that I was only 18 and quick to shoot, she started off slow by rocking back-and-forth with my dick fully inside of her. She reached behind her and fondled my balls before simultaneously giving them both a tug and squeeze sending a current of ecstasy through my body.

It was apparent that she was in a deep state of pleasure. Her breathing was getting heavy and started moaning ever so softly. Having yet to discover the thrill of being more vocal, I was relatively quiet, but she could tell my mind was being blown.

Her back-and-forth rocking was picking up in pace and she soon switched to a light up-and-down humping grabbing the handle for support by the window making sure not to hit her head on the ceiling. Her boobs were bouncing up and down in front of my face much to my pure delight. She was moaning louder and more frequently.

John would slip in brief dirty talk like "that's it baby" or "fuck that dick." He instructed me to grab an ass cheek with each hand, which I happily abridged. Her up-and-down riding soon got more intense sliding further up my cock each time and slamming all the way back down.

At this point, I was getting incredibly close to cumming and I let out a barely interpretable gasp to let her know this. Seconds later, waves of pleasure were shooting throughout my body and I felt jets of cum shooting deep into her pussy as my dick throbbed violently. I was gasping for breath while she kept up the pace until my cock was fully milked.

We all had a great laugh as she dismounted and all three of us were very pleased with the outcome. All-in-all, it probably took me a mere matter of minutes for me to cum given being a horny young guy. But I assured them that while I came quick, I could go multiple times. While girls my age would be disappointed with the brevity, they expected this and assured me that they would take full advantage of my ability to go multiple rounds.

We pulled our pants up and they drove me back to my car parked at the Starbucks with full intention of meeting again for a longer session at their place.