The Seduction Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The very next hand saw Melinda claim oral sex from Faith. After having given it, and watched me perform with Faith, I imagined that Melinda was jumping in her skin. My wife led Melinda to the table, turned and pushed her back on to it so that her legs hung down. With one movement she slid Melinda's panties off and from where I sat I had a clear view of her bare pussy lips which appeared wet and swollen. I watched as my wife knelt on the floor, placed her hands on the insides of Melinda's knees and pushed her legs wide open. Faith moved in and her long pointed tongue flicked out, touching Melinda so quickly that she jumped. Faith worked the point under the hood of her clit, then raced it up and down. I could see Melinda's hips moving in small circles, and again Faith placed her hands onto Melinda to stop further movement. Then her tongue slid inside her and I watched her lips close over Melinda. I heard Melinda gasp and saw that she had closed her eyes. I stood and watched as a dreamy expression of ecstasy drifted across her face. Against the dark wood of the table, her hair appeared as a golden halo surrounding her head. If it hadn't been for Faith kneeling between her legs, mouth on her pussy as she licked her, Melinda could have appeared asleep.

At the end of five minutes I reluctantly called a halt. Faith helped Melinda upright, then kissed her softly on the mouth. I saw her tongue dart into Faith's mouth and again I ached to be sliding inside her. Still I waited.

It was Melinda's turn to cash in the sex card, and the game moved into a subtle phase as we each attempted to gain enough cash to buy one of the sex cards. I had enjoyed a head start. The game entered a short period where none of us could seem to quite reach the total we wanted. Finally, in a fit of desperation, I bid big and was fortunate to win.

'I've got over three hundred bucks!' I announced with pride. 'As a result, I'm going to buy both your sex cards! I think, that at this stage, we can safely say the game is over!'

'Why?' Melinda asked half-heartedly.

'Because there was no time limit on this card!'

'Oh,' they both said as one.

'Firstly,' I said, 'I want you both naked.' I watched with the appreciation of a chef as his flambe rises to the occasion, as they both slipped off their panties and unhooked their bras.

'Actually,' I said, 'I've changed my mind a little. Melinda, I'd like you to put on the heels you were wearing today, and Faith, I'd like you in your little black boots.' I knew I was pushing the rules, but I also knew that they were both keen for the game to be over so we could get on with the business of fucking.

I had them stand together in their new attire and felt my cock twitch in my boxers.

'Okay,' I said, standing. 'Both of you lean over the table, side by side, hips touching.' As they moved against the table as I directed, I slid my boxers down over my hips and kicked them away. My cock pointed upwards at forty five degrees as I moved behind Faith.

'Legs apart for me ladies,' I murmured. My body was throbbing in anticipation as I stood looking at two wet and eager pussies that seemed to beckon me. I stood close and ran my right hand over Faith's butt and my left over Melinda's. I slipped a finger into each pussy, delighting in the small gasps of pleasure my entry elicited. I moved my finger higher and pressed it against their anuses, feeling the resistance and pushing enough to press the puckered entrance inwards without penetrating.

'Oh for God's sake, fuck one of us!' Faith cried out. Her head was leaning forward and her hair fell and obscured her face. I slid my finger into Faith's pussy again and then leaving it there moved behind Melinda and penetrated her with my cock. There was no gradual entry, she was too wet and I was too eager for that. I slammed into her up to the hilt, gasping at the heat inside. My length was engulfed in a wet warmth that was so similar and yet so different from her mouth. The blood rushed through my ears and I didn't hear her cry out. I didn't care about anyone else at that stage, my pleasure was paramount. I slid a second finger inside Faith and began to fuck Melinda. Each time I pulled back I would almost slip out from her beckoning warmth, before slamming back in hard enough to make my balls slap against her mound with a hot slap. My left hand played with her buttocks, then slid around to her chest to grasp a breast, squeezing the nipple as I slammed in and out of her.

Faith was writhing against my hand and I suspected that she would come soon. She was leaning forward and resting her head on the table watching as I fucked Melinda. Knowing that she loved dirty talk, I started, reaching upwards to grab Melinda's hair and gently but firmly pull her head back.

'Fuck that's good,' I gasped. Faith moaned.

'God I like being in your pussy,' I said, my voice hoarse with lust. 'Fucking your pussy is great, oh Faith, babe, you should be a man, she has such a wet cunt, oh fuck...'

No more was needed; Faith came against my hand, her exquisite body doubling into itself as an orgasm rocketed through her. Her mouth was open and eyes glazed as every essence of her being centred on the waves coursing through her body. It was enough for Melinda too apparently, and I felt her pussy contract around me. My hand had slipped from Faith in her near convulsion, so I gripped Melinda's waist now, pinning her to the table as she came, whimpers of pleasure issuing from her mouth as the waves of ecstasy rolled through her.

For what seemed a lifetime, but was probably only a few minutes, we half stood, half lay against the table, panting. I pulled back and repositioned myself behind my wife.

'No, no, not yet,' Faith gasped, twisting in my grasp.

'Now!' I demanded and grabbed her hair.

'Ouch!' she exclaimed, but let me lead. I turned her and then lifted her hips onto the table.

'Put your feet up too,' I commanded. Now Faith's knees were high, legs far apart and her pussy sitting at the edge of the table. With a slight bend of my knees I slid forward and into her. There was no resistance as I entered, her build up and orgasm had released a torrent of juices. I leaned back so that we could see my shaft, slick with our bodily fluids, sliding in and out. I already knew that I wouldn't last long, so I reached over and grabbed Melinda by the hair. I felt an evil lust in me and wanted them both as my whores. She complied.

'Kneel here,' I indicated beside my leg and again she complied, filling me with a sense of power. I slid from Faith and turned enough to reach Melinda's mouth. She already knew what I wanted and I slid between her lips with a loud groan of pleasure. Faith gasped as well and sat up to watch. I used my hand to play with Faith's clit as I slid in and out of Melinda's mouth. Her tongue was driving me wild and I had to pull away, turning and entering Faith again in almost one motion. I fucked with vigour now, my eyes locked onto Faith's in a smouldering challenge.

'Will I come in her mouth?' I asked as though Melinda wasn't present.

'Uh huh,' she said. I was still playing with her clit and I could feel Faith's hips grinding down as I pumped myself into her. Finally I could hold back no longer, and with a roar I slid from her pussy and turned fully towards Melinda's upturned face. Her mouth was open, a sluttish and eager receptacle. I felt her lips clamp down on me and her tongue press firmly against the tip of my head, then I came. The intensity of that first jet was almost enough to knock me off my feet. I let the second shoot into her mouth, then I pulled back, gripping myself and directing the next across her chin and cheeks. Again I slid into her lips, which were now covered in my semen. My last contractions were enhanced by the use of her tongue, until finally it was over and I had to collapse onto my chair.

She went to stand, but I pulled her over, kissing her on the lips. Melinda's tongue darted into my mouth, carrying with it strands of sticky, salty come, but I met it with mine and kissed her fiercely, more come sticking to my chin. Then I pulled Faith close and we kissed, completing the three way transfer of semen.

We retired to our respective rooms and were in deep sleep within fifteen minutes.

12