All Comments on 'The Seduction of Jean Johnson Ch. 05'

by SteveLee1146

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Excellent story

You are drawing the sub into her new life so slowly.. so deliciously.... wonderful character development and story line.

HamsterHamsterover 10 years ago
Unable to Suspend Disbelief

This story was all well and good until the previous installment when I started wondering how clueless Hubby was. When Jean is warned not to let husband see the marks from the caning, I felt that this had been taken too far. It is impossible to believe that a husband could EVER be kept in the dark like this. He either has to be let in on the secret or he has to be drawn in and become part of the fun and games. The story has gone over the line of believability.

parputter69parputter69over 10 years ago
Keep going

Keep on going with this story. Must agree with Hamster that it is hard to believe that Jim has not seen Jean's red ass. Even with med school there would be some sexual interaction between conservative mates. Jim must question what is going on.

MaryAndersonMaryAndersonalmost 10 years ago
Timing was perfect

The timing of Marian's decision to exclude Jim from their relationship was perfect. Looking forward to the next installments.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous