All Comments on 'The Seduction of Louise Ch. 11'

by Jaymie_dee

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
eric shawn listoeric shawn listoalmost 20 years ago
Great job!

We know the characters so well now, they don't have to actually have sex. Just talking about is enough. That's good writing!

esl

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Please End Louise

Enough already. A good writer knows when to end a story. You have not learned this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
louise

Keep the story going. Don't listen to the eggheads that want it to stop. I have thoroughly enjoyed it.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 4 years ago

Now this should have been the chapter labeled "non-sex". Still great writing, though. This chapter really fleshed out Louise's character. Very nice.

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderabout 4 years ago

I really like the conversation about our sexual dreams and desires, and the reality that however much we know intellectually they are normal, almost everybody grows up with some shame about them. I certainly decided at least 40 years ago that there was nothing to be ashamed about masturbating, yet every now and then find some vestiges of that shame revisiting me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJaymie_dee@Jaymie_dee
A huge thank you to everyone who has read my attempts at erotic stories, and especially those who have commented and left positive feedback. Believe me, your support means more to me than I have words to express. I am completely amazed to see that my multi-chaptered story "Th...