The Seduction of Mandi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, I intend to do much more than just kiss her!"

For the next several minutes the two women remained locked at the lips, with Martha gradually covering the younger girl's face with kisses before then slowly moving her lips down along the pretty girl's neck & along her soft shoulders. She then quickly tugged down the flimsy fabric covering the girl's firm, beautifully formed breasts.

"I love these," she murmured, greedily grabbing one with each hand and then kissing and suckling on them while the girl moaned aloud her pleasure.

"Your entire body is just so incredibly gorgeous, Mandi," her older lover whispered, before then kissing and licking her way down across the girl's flat tummy and then further down to where her white thong panties were all that remained between Martha's wandering mouth and the beautiful girl's wet, moistened pussy!

Martha's hands grasped the sides of the cloth panties and pulled them down past her waist, just enough so as to give room for her tongue to enter into the girl's welcoming vagina.

"Oh, Martha," the girl screamed. "Whatever you're doing please don't stop!" Her entire body bucked as the older woman's mouth closed upon her pussy, her tongue finding its way into the girl's glistening clit!

Martha lapped repeatedly at the girl's fully aroused pussy, her hands firmly grasping the sides of the girl's hips as her tongue worked its magic.

Eventually, Mandi's body slowly came to rest. "Oh... that was wonderful... wherever did you learn to do that, Martha?"

The older woman looked up and smiled. "Oh, we're not done just yet, my beautiful blonde angel. Turn over! I want your ass!"

Mandy immediately complied, flipping herself over and then slightly arching her bottom upwards as the older woman's mouth began kissing, nibbling, and yes, even biting at the girl's gorgeous, wiggling butt!

"Oooh, Martha... I love this so much," she exclaimed. "I love it when you enjoy my ass!"

"YOUR ass? No, Mandi, this is MY ass now," the older woman hissed. "It belongs to ME now!" And to make her point she sharply slapped the girl's right ass cheek with the flat of her hand, eliciting a yelp from the girl.

"Yes, ma'am, it's yours... all yours," she cried, wiggling her derriere in the older woman's face as if begging for more attention, which Martha was more-than-happy to provide!

After a couple of minutes of ass-kissing, ass-fondling, ass-nibbling, ass-biting, along with the occasional slap to that same gorgeous rump, Martha rose up onto her knees. "I know what I want to do next."

She then arose and quickly walked over to her dresser, opening the bottom drawer and pulling out a small dark bag. She then tugged off her own pajama bottoms, and removed from the bag a strap-on dildo, which she then proceeded to fasten around her waist, adjusting it accordingly.

Mandi watched all this in fascination, still lying on her stomach with her beautiful butt, now covered by Martha's saliva, kiss & bite marks, poised invitingly upwards. "What's that you've got there?"

"It's just a little something that I'm planning on fucking you with, my precious girl," the older woman breathlessly replied, climbing back up onto the bed, with a realistic-looking penis now projecting itself out past her groin.

"Oh, it looks so real!"

"So you HAVE seen one of these before," the older woman chuckled. "I was beginning to wonder about you, Mandi." She then quickly pulled off the girl's thong panties, leaving the younger woman now completely nude, and proceeded to position the girl onto her elbows & knees, with her lovely ass arched upwards. "While we're at it, why don't we also try out my handcuffs and ball-gag on you, my beautiful young wife?"

"Whatever you say, husband-dear," the girl giggled in reply. Martha then removed from her bag a pair of fuzzy white handcuffs which she used to secure the girl's wrists to her bedpost, and then stuffed the ball gag into Mandi's open mouth so that the girl could no longer speak or cry out.

"I prefer my pretty wife secure and completely helpless," she said, as she then proceeded to mount the girl from behind, positioning her dildo up against Mandi's beautiful butt before then sliding it into her pussy from behind. "Ah yes... the ultimate submission!"

And then she started slowly fucking the girl!

Glancing over at the closet mirror, Mandi could see herself. It all looked so incredibly hot, her ass up and head down, being taken doggy-style by a dominant & powerful woman over twice her age... Martha's hands, firmly gripping the sides of the girl's hips, her hands occasionally sliding up Mandi's back or down past her smooth thighs, and once in a while sharply slapping the girl on her firm ass to hear her yelp through the ball gag! This was heaven!

"Get used to all this, my lovely young wife, as this is how I'm going to be fucking you for a long time to come!"

Mandi's moan sounded happy, coming through the gag, as it was.

*************

"That was just so... so incredibly beautiful," the younger girl said, after it was all over, and she lay nude in her older lover's arms. "I want to belong to you, Martha. I want to be yours forever!"

"You will be, sweet girl. I want you around me always."

She kissed the girl's ear. Mandi sighed in response, her body in complete contentment.

12