The Seduction of Penny Ramirez Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blacknight99
blacknight99
1,131 Followers

"That's not the way the DEA does business, sheriff. Sorry."

"No need for apologies, Mort. Go on home and just let me know where to drop off the one-and-a-half tons of coke. We'll have to rent a U-Haul, or something."

The man blanched. "One-and-a-half tons?"

"Three thousand pounds. It's there now. In two hours, it might not be. You and me and Tom here, we're going to walk right in the front door. My deputies will be posted at all the exits. The three of us will tell all the employees to please wait in a group. Then, we're going to go into the main office and ask the nice folks n charge to please hand over their drugs and come with us. And they will. End of story."

"Are you nuts?" the DEA man screamed. "Something this size takes planning! It takes coordination! What sort of weapons do you have at your disposal?"

Joe leaned forward threateningly toward the man. "There are innocent people in that building. We are going to do this without firing a shot."

"How do you KNOW they're innocent?"

"Because," said Joe, "they're my neighbors. I know them. They're residents of this county, and I'M responsible for their safety. Now, here's the deal ... take it or leave it. If this thing goes sour, I'll take the blame. If it works the way I think it will, I'll let YOU have all the credit. You've got nothing to lose. My only stipulation is that you give ME the authority to take the employees out of there and keep them in MY purview until they can be cleared. Deal?"

"Where is this place?" the federal agent asked.

"Deal?" Joe repeated.

The man sighed and nodded. "Deal."

"It's at the Woodvane Warehouse Number Three, up on Highway 21," Joe said.

"Woodvane? As in the Fortune 500 company Woodvane? THAT Woodvane?"

"And here's the other stipulation," Joe continued. "Your department, Agent Jenkins, leaks like a sieve. If you start calling for 'coordination,' we're going to have millionaires and congressmen getting in the way before we can get out there. There are some BIG people involved in this. Once again, YOU can have the credit. All I care about is not getting people from my county shot or hassled." He didn't give the man a chance to comment further. "Okay, people, we leave in fifteen minutes. Gary, you brief the troops. No one makes any phone calls. No one. Complete radio silence until I break it. I'll see everyone out front. Dismissed."

Everyone started filing out, but the man in the cowboy hat stopped to shake hands with Joe. "Nice job, son. I'm impressed. Say, we have a Ranger retiring next month ... Nat Driscoll. I can put a bug in the Governor's ear, if you want me to."

Joe smiled. "Thanks anyway, Tom. This is where I belong."

The man shrugged and walked out. Joe caught Penny's arm before she could leave the room, but closed the door when they were alone. "Penny, I want you on the radio with Bea for coordination."

She nodded. "Yes, sir." She paused. "Joe, did you just turn down a job with the Rangers? Are you crazy?"

By state law, there can be only 144 commissioned officers in the Texas Ranger Division. The Rangers, founded by Stephen F. Austin in 1835, is the oldest state law enforcement organization in the country. It's also the most prestigious.

Joe captured her in his arms. "I was telling the truth. All I want in life is right here." He kissed her. "Oh, and one last thing, when I get back ... you're fired."

She blinked up at him. "I am?"

He nodded. "Yes. I can't marry one of my deputies. Regulations. Sorry."

Her mouth twitched into a smile. "Joe, will you be safe out there?" She didn't wait for an answer. "You seem tense. I don' want you distracted. We still have ten minutes. Let me finish what I started this morning. It can be my last official duty."

He glanced nervously at the door as she dropped to her knees and began unbuckling his belt. "Um ... Penny ...."

In seconds, she had his pants and underwear pulled down, and she engulfed his semi-hard cock with her lips. Her left hand cupped his balls, and she grasped him with her right and began to stroke. He stumbled back a few inches until his bare butt was leaning against the edge of the desk. He was hard now ... really hard ... and he breathed a ragged sigh and let his head fall back in rapture. Penny was moving her mouth forward and back, sucking hard, while her hand stroked to match the movement of her lips.

"Penny ... I'm not going to last very long. I'm ... I'm going to ... Oh, God, Penny, I'm going to ...."

She knew he was about to shoot it into her mouth. She felt him swelling, and knew it was going to happen. What she hadn't expected was that there was going to be so MUCH of it. He blasted it into the back of her throat, and she found that she couldn't swallow when her mouth was open this much. She pulled back and coughed just as he unleashed another stream of fluid. Then she swallowed, but it was too late. Fortunately, she was able to catch most of it in the cupped palms of her hands, so that none of it got on his uniform, but a great deal of it splashed back into her face.

There was a knock on the door. "Sheriff!" a voice called out. "We're ready!"

Joe staggered toward the door, pulling up his pants. "Coming!" he shouted. He turned back to her. "Penny, are you all right?"

She was on her knees, bent over, coughing and sputtering. His semen was everywhere! "Yes," she urged. "Go! Be careful! Please!"

And he was gone. There was a box of tissues on the edge of the desk, and she wiped furiously at her face and chin and neck and hands and arms until she thought she was clean. There was no mirror, but she thought it was alright now, so she went out to the dispatch area. A few deputies were still scurrying around, picking up radios and weapons. Bea looked up at her, her eyes went wide, then she lunged toward Penny, grabbed her hand and started dragging her toward the door of the ladies room. "Go!" she urged, shoving her through the portal. "Freshen up! Now!"

In the mirror at the sink, Penny discovered two large globs of cum in her hair. For a moment, she thought she was going to cry, but she somehow wound up laughing instead and started moistening paper towels.

When she finally emerged, the place was empty. She called for Bea, but received no answer, so she rushed toward the radio dispatch room, only to stop short in utter amazement. Bea was bent over the dispatcher's desk, her cheek on the smooth surface, sound asleep. Madam Dormir sat beside her, holding and examining the microphone. She looked up at Penny. "Do you know how this thing works, my dear?"

Penny took the device and set it down. "Yes, Madam, I do. What did you do to Bea?"

"Oh, she looked like she could use a little rest. It ought to be another fifteen or twenty minutes before things start popping out on the highway. Perhaps you and I can have a little chat."

"Can you hypnotize EVERYONE in this town?"

Madam shrugged. "Most of the women, I suppose. And some of the men."

"Like Joe," Penny suggested.

"No, dear. That was the problem, you see."

Penny thought about it. "No, Madam, I don't see."

"There are thirty-one employees in that warehouse, all from this county. They don't know what's being shipped through there ... the drugs, I mean. They're all innocent. But the DEA ... well, they don't have a record of being ... shall we say ... overly gentle in these affairs. At best, those innocent people would probably all be arrested and dragged through a horrific legal ordeal. At worst, they could be killed. And their spouses and children ... they would suffer, too. We needed a cooler head in charge.

"But Joe was a mess. The constant sadness regarding his parents' deaths, his siblings all moving away, the betrayal by his wife, the looming defeat in his reelection campaign ... it was all adding up. I thought I could help him through hypnosis, but he has a strong will. If only I could get him to go under, I could bolster his self esteem, his assertiveness, his desire to remain here in Rising Rapids, and his dedication to its residents. Unfortunately, he's naturally resistant. I needed some help ... some distraction."

"A girl who looks like his mother," Penny guessed. "A girl who has a weak will. A girl you could easily hypnotize and control." She sighed. "Oh, Madam, what did you make me do?"

"Well, besides performing one or two very small tasks for me, you gave him a reason for going on, my dear. Now, thanks to you, he's regained his sense of pride; his sense of community; his sense of duty. Thanks to you, everything he wants in life is right here, and he'll fight hard to protect it ... to protect us."

"How did you know about the drugs?"

"Do you remember Emily Baxter? She was the tall blonde lady you met in my shop that first day. Her husband is the man in charge at that warehouse. Emily found some incriminating papers in his desk at home. Then, thanks to a little hypnotic persuasion, she agreed to put a nifty little transmitter on his office telephone. You can buy them at the Radio Shop in Lufkin. Anyway, I've got lots of recordings in my place. I learned all the sordid little details, then I passed them along to Joe. This warehouse was the final stop on the NAFTA approved route, carrying 'pre-screened' cargo across the border. The drugs were brought in along with some chemicals that process wood into pulp. There are two thousand 55-gallong drums of it in that warehouse. One hundred of them contain cocaine, instead. The company planned to establish an Asian drug route when they finally got approval to clear-cut our forest here.

"Emily's husband is going to be the only legal casualty in this little drama, at least locally. And, I might add, Emily is going to make a much happier divorcee than she was a wife to that schmuck. I don't think she'll be in the 'divorced' category for very long, though. Otto Wiener, the druggist ... he's had a crush of Emily since junior high. And recently, she's started having pleasantly erotic dreams about him. What a coincidence.

"And now, I suppose it's time to wake up Bea and get on with coordinating ... or whatever it is you're supposed to be doing."

..................................

LUFKIN COURIER-GAZETTE

RURAL EDITION

November 6

ROGERS WINS REELECTION IN LANDSLIDE VOTE

Sheriff Joseph Rogers easily won reelection yesterday in Cavalcade County. Just a few months ago, Rogers, 36, held dim hopes in the campaign. His opponent, Pete Weaver, 42, was far ahead in an August 7 poll conducted by this newspaper and KWRZ radio.

However, The Woodvane Corporation, Weaver's primary contributor, filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection September 13. Weaver unofficially suspended his campaign later that month.

Also, Woodvane's attempts to clear cut portions of the Davy Crockett National Forest, which was the subject of numerous editorials in this newspaper, have been suspended.

Sheriff Rogers was involved in a drug raid on a Woodvane warehouse in his county on August 12. It is unclear what Rogers' role in the sting was, but residents clearly give him credit for what was the largest such raid in East Texas history. More than 3,000 pounds of cocaine were recovered. No shots were fired during the operation. The warehouse foreman was arrested by federal agents, and subsequently, elected officials at both the state and national levels have been implicated in the scandal.

On the campaign trail, Rogers' best asset was clearly his wife, Penny. In the past two months, Mrs. Rogers has been active in numerous community events, and she is obviously well liked by the county's voters. In a recent announcement, she happily told the Gazette she is "pregnant with our first child."

...................

"Joe! I'm home!"

"Chicken's on the grill," he answered, coming into the living room to greet her. "Where the hell have you been?"

She kissed him, then laughed when he didn't let her go. She settled into his arms. "It's Wednesday. I see Madam Dormir every Wednesday."

He made a slight scowl. "I'm still not sure I like you seeing her this way. She's like a puppeteer. And you go running to her every week so she can pull your strings."

She smiled up at him. "Maybe. But only you know how to push my buttons." She giggled at her own joke. "And she DID give you that emerald, which you can use whenever you want."

"It's a fake. I had it checked."

She laughed again. "It does what it's supposed to do, dear. Anyway, she says she owes us a big favor for 'saving her county.' And ... you know how I am after I see her. You should be pleased." She reached down and stroked him through his pants.

He groaned. "We don't have time. Dinner's almost ready."

"If you make me wait, I'll probably get so frustrated that I'll attack you tonight."

He finally laughed with her. "I guess I can live with that. But I still don't like knowing that she can make you do anything she wants you to."

Penny pulled his head down so she could kiss him ... tenderly at first, then passionately. When it finally ended, she looked imploringly into his eyes. "You know that I belong to you, Joe. Only you. I'll do whatever you want ... whatever you say. Tell me to obey you, and I'll be your slave. Tell me to love you, and I'll do it forever."

And so, he put his lips beside her ear and said: "Love me."

THE END

blacknight99
blacknight99
1,131 Followers