The Selection Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trying to hang her head, even though Master still had a handful of hair, Marilynn nodded and whimpered, "Yes, Sir."

With her answer Master spun her around and with a mighty shove Marilynn spun towards Mike and he said, "Take care of her for me."

Turning to Angel Master started to let her down. Lowing her legs, then dropping her hands so that she was able to stand on her own two feet, Although, Angel did have trouble supporting her own weight without Scott's help. Slowly Master got all the bindings released, sat her down on one of the benches, removed her gag and lastly the blindfold disappeared. As Angel's eyes adjusted to the light she looked over to Marilynn as an interested witness to her ordeal that was just starting.

Mike had Marilynn bound and face down over yet an other bench. Each wrist was tied to the elbow of the opposite arm, behind her back. Her ankles were tied to supports holding the bench pulling them as wide open as could be without pulling her hips out of their sockets. Marilynn let out a loud scream as Mike pulled her nipple, and clit, clamps off. Their color started to return as the blood rushed back into place.

Mike looked to Scott and Angel just caught his little nod, as Mike pulled out his riding crop. With a systematic rhythm Mike laid the leather end of the crop on Marilynn's ass. He started at her left hip and slowly moved to her right, as he covered every inch from her lower back to the tops of her thighs. Angel watched as Marilynn's bottom turned pink and then a bright red. Just as Mike reached her hip bone he started over at the left hip and slowly moved back to the right.

Marilynn started to cry as she called out to Scott, "Master, I am sorry. I will never disobey you again!"

Her cries were falling on deaf ears. Master had already helped Angel to the top of the fire ring and they were mounting up as Marilynn was making her plea. Just before they rode off Mike stopped his torture of Marilynn's ass long enough to look up to Scott with an unspoken question in his eyes. Master said, "Whatever you wish ... then bring her back to the cabin." As Master and Angel started down the hill they could still hear Marilynn yell how sorry she was.

Mike did not let Marilynn's cry deter him one little bit. As the redness of her ass started to glow, Mike switched from striking her with the leather end to the shaft of the crop. Laying the cane part across both halves at the same time Mike started at the top of Marilynn's ass and very methodically moving his target to the tops of her thighs. When that was nicely done Mike again moved his target to the top of her ass and continued the caning.

The caning completed Mike untied Marilynn's feet. Turned her over so she was laying face up on the bench. Marilynn moaned something about the bench and the soreness of her ass and Mike promised to take care of that little problem. He then pulled her ankles up over her head and secured them with a rope that ran from one ankle and under the bench before it connect the other ankle. Thus leaving Marilynn doubled over with both her pussy and ass wide open for further assault.

Marilynn wanted to be assaulted. She pleaded with Mike, crying, "I need to be fucked." And, "Oh Please, fuck me."

Mike just looked down at his captive and said, "Your gong to be fucked you little bitch, but you will not be allowed to cum. If you do cum we will started the spanking all over again."

Hearing that she was going to be fucked Marilynn replied, "Oh Yes, fuck the cunt of this bitch. Fuck it hard and you can be my Master."

She no sooner had the her last statement come out of her mouth and the riding crop came down hard on her pussy. Mike yelled, "You stupid cunt! Don't ever dishonor your Master like that again."

Straddling the bench Mike opened his pants. He did not take them down, but rather just pulled out his manhood. Pulling on his shaft a couple of times as if he was checking his own hardness he then took aim at Marilynn's gapping opening. Running the head up and down her slit a few times testing her lubrication until she just opened up and with a shove he ran his full length into the cunt that craved fucking so badly.

Withdrawing until just the tip was within the folds between her legs brought a passion fill protest from the wanton wench, "No!!!! Don't stop! Let me have it! Give all of it to me! Fuck me! Fuck me hard! But fuck this cunt."

He let her beg for a few seconds and then with all the power in his legs Mike drove as deep as he could. Mike is not a large man, but the force generated by his thrust caused Marilynn's vagina to stretch to accommodate all of him. So it continued ... Mike thrusting ... Marilynn yelling her encouragements ... her demands for more.

It did not take long for the pressure to build within Mike. Holding back for only a thrust or two he let it go. As the creamy liquid splashed against the walls of her passion pit Marilynn started yelling her insults. It was not real clear as to her exact words, but it seem that they were something about his ancestors and whether or not they ever were part of the human race.

Mike just laughed as he softened and withdrew from her inner portals. Thinking better than to have the slave clean his weapon with her mouth Mike just wiped himself off and put it away. Mike then just sat and waited for Marilynn's breathing to return to normal.

As he waited he went to the top of the fire ring and brought both horses down into the ring. Marilynn again opened up with her insults over expecting her to ride in that saddle with her sore bottom. Mike softly said, "You need not worry about you little ass anymore. I will take care of any pressure to be applied to it until you are back to the cabin." As Mike was telling her this he was also rapping rope around both legs and pulling them together, tightly.

When the job was nicely done Marilynn was unfolded, but still bound like she was a mummy. Mike picked her up and easily tossed her over the saddle of Comanche face down. He secured her to the saddle and when he was satisfied that Marilynn could not fall, or wiggle herself, off the horse he mounted Moe and headed back.

Every so often Marilynn would try to jerk herself free, but Mike just laid the riding crop on her backside and she settled back down. On down the trail they rode. Mike on Moe and Marilynn slung over the back of Comanche as if she was an old bag of potatoes.

Scott observed Mike and Marilynn riding up to the cabin as he was doing some work at his desk. Angel was reading by the fire. As he walked toward the door to greet the other two Master told Angel to go to her room and remain there until he called her. Although she was puzzled Angel obeyed and went to her room.

Scott greeted Marilynn at the door. Mike had untied her legs so she was able to stand and walk on her own, but her arms were still bound behind her. Master took her arm and guided her over to his desk. Mike excused himself and disappeared.

Marilynn started the conversation, "Master do you know what he did to me? He beat me and then he raped me!"

In a very controlled voice Master responded, "Mike did nothing that I did not give him permission to do."

"But ... but I am your special slave." The realization hit and she the tears came to fill her eyes.

"I had decided before you disobeyed." Marilynn was now crying in earnest. Scott continued, "The most important thing to you out there today was your own lust. For that and many other reasons I have decided on Angel as my full time slave."

"Master, I can do better. Please ..."

"From this point on you are to address me as Sir. I am no longer your Master." Just as Scott had said those words Marilynn caught a glimpse of Mike coming down the stairs with her suit case in hand.

As Scott walked around the desk to help Marilynn to her feet he went on, "Mike will take you to the airport. You may dress in the car and I will say your good-byes to Angel for you."

Mike came up and took Marilynn's arm and started to guide her across the room toward the door. Her arms were still bound. She was still nude. There was still a butt plug in her ass. As Mike opened the rear door of the limo, Marilynn looked over her shoulder at Scott ... Mike released her arms and helped her into the car. He set her bag in the back seat with her.

As Mike was about to enter the limo he turned to look at Scott. Scott nodded his approval and Mike sent back a little salute. He entered the car and in just a moment they were off. Scott stood outside the door and watch the car slowly move along the drive towards the road. It was hard to tell just what he was thinking. As the limo slipped over the hill and out of sight he turned towards the door, head bowed slightly, and as he reached for the door knob he was shacking his head.

As Master re-entered the great room he stood by the fireplace stoking the fire. He knew that Angel would have been looking out the window and would be full of questions as to the happenings of the day. Even so Scott took a few more minutes to dwell in his own thoughts. As he poured himself a snifter of brandy and called for Angel to come down from her room.

She was quick to respond to her Master's call. Running up to her Master Angel gave him a little curtsy and said, "Yes Master."

"Kneel for me Angel."

"Yes Master."

Scott removed all of angel's bindings. Cuffs from her wrists and ankles and her collar. In one swift motion even her plug left her rear passage. For the first time since she arrived, almost two weeks ago, she felt totally nude in front of this man who is her Master. And she felt fear. Angel saw Marilynn leave from the bedroom window. She feared that Master was going to release her as well.

Taking Angel by the hand Scott helped her to her feet and led her over to the couch. Telling her sit then Scott sat next to her and held her hand.

"Angel, I just released Marilynn and she is on her way to the airport with Mike."

"I know Master. I saw from the window."

"I guess I always knew that you were going to be my choice. What I am telling you that I want you to be my slave for now and forever, but only if that is also what you want for your life."

Angel hesitated, but not in her decision. Her hesitation was only in how she wanted to answer this man whom she loved. Rising to her feet, Angel walked back to the fireplace. She picked up her collar and cuffs and put them back on. Then picking up the butt plug she returned that to it's rightful place.

Angel walked back to Scott and kneeled between his legs. With both hands she pulled his head down so she could reach his mouth with hers. It was a long kiss. It was also a passionate kiss. As Angel invaded his mouth with her tongue. At the same time Angel took hold of Master's right hand and brought it to her left breast.

When the kiss finally broke she said, "You are my Master. I am your slave. That is how it has been and how it will be. I am here to serve you. To bring you pleasure for as long as you want me."

Now it was Scott's turn to kiss Angel, and he did. Long, hard and with a great deal of pride and passion.

As their kiss ended Scott smiled and said, "After dinner I think you will need to move your things to the master bedroom. I think it would be improper for a slave to have her own room."

"Oh, Yes Master!"

The End.

Again, I encourage you to vote on each part and I invite your comments. So please take the time and let me know what you like and dislike. Thank You, S.S.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Breaking My Own Rules I let him dominate me.in BDSM
How to Train a Blowjob Ruby is trained by her master to perform. Is it enough?in BDSM
Did You Set the Alarm? Robert again is disappointed by Sasha's behavior.in BDSM
The Rules A sub wrestles with a mysterious request from her dom.in BDSM
Princess' Punishment A naughty Princess punished for not listening to her Daddy.in BDSM
More Stories