Princess' Punishment

Story Info
A naughty Princess punished for not listening to her Daddy.
3k words
3.69
22.8k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daddy walked back and forth in front of his Princess. She had gone and done it this time. She was squirming wanting to know how Daddy was going to punish her this time. Her ass was still red and starting to turn purple from her last punishment. She earned that for being a brat and demanding Daddy's attention knocking his drink to the ground as she climbed into his lap. She enjoyed that punishment. This time she thought it would be fun to disobey Daddy after he instructed her to pick up the mess she made. It was all his fault for asking her to clean the kitchen.

Daddy walked around her. She didn't dare lift her eyes from the spot on the floor to follow his movement. He lifted her dress looking at her bare ass. She ignored her order of putting on her white cotton panties on, too. Princess squirm enjoying her Daddy's eyes on her bare ass. Seeing the buries he left. Princess knew her Daddy loved to see those buries too. "You really did it this time Princess. Your ass is still healing from your last punishment. You enjoyed that punishment didn't you?" Daddy paused while Princess opened her mouth then closed it before uttering a word. "Will did you enjoy me getting the paddle and making you squirm? I asked you a question."

All could do Princess was nodded and caught herself before Daddy could correct her disrespect. "Yes, Sir."

"You're already squirming with pleasure waiting to know what I have planned, like a slutty princess." Daddy stated.

"Yes, Daddy, your horny princess wants to be punished."

"I have the best punishment for my slutty fuck hole." Princess juices really started to run. Daddy always kept her honorific unless her or her sister where going to be fucked. "Strip then go get your sister. She'll need to see what happens when you don't listen."

"Yes sir." Princess got up and started to walk to the door. Daddy cleared his throat and walked toward princess as she stiffened. His hand grabbed her by the shoulder. "You remember your safe word?" Princess nodded. "Prove it."

"Commodore" Princess, loved that about her daddy always making sure she was safe.

"Good girl. Now what are you to do now?" Daddy asked of his princess. Her breath could be heard in the room. The only sound she could hear other than her heart pounding from the excitement.

"Strip like a whore." Daddy's hand moved to her buttons on the front of her outfit. The hands gripped the fabric. Princess took a deep breath in waiting. Daddy ripped her dress open, buttons littered the floor with the sounds hitting the hard wood floor some even hitting the wall. Princess gasp as the cool air hit her naked body. Her nipples already erect. Daddy's hand went to her tits handle them. Princess released a moan. Her hands gripped the strong hips behind her and pulled herself toward that hard cock press on the small of her back. Wishing Daddy would just take her there now. A hand left her tit and went to her throat and gave a slight teasing squeeze.

Princess sank down to her knees and craned her neck back with daddy's hand still on her neck staring at her daddy smiling down at her. Princess could feel her juices seeping out. Daddy's hand left Princess's neck. She turn to face the that bulge. Princess rubbed her face on the denim fabric between her and what she so badly wanted to taste. She reached up to the zipper. She started to pull down on the zipper, but daddy's hand stopped her. "No." Daddy say firmly. Princess knew there was no protesting with his voice so she sat looking up begging. "Go get your sister." Daddy lifted Princess up from the ground. Princess was walking toward the door. She could see the shadow followed but hasty steps to leave the door. Princess open the door and the sun light came through the windows from outside. She walked toward the dinning room where Daddy told Angel to wait. As Princess round the corner she saw Angel pretending to be bored. Her plate clean. Princess's and Daddy's plate still full.

Angel stuck her tongue out at Princess. Daddy wants you in the punishment room. Angel brought her tongue back into her mouth. "But, but, your the one who didn't do as told."

"Fine stay here." Princess hoped Angel just stayed there. The sound of the chair scarping back from the table sank Princess's hope. Angel was walking behind Princess with her head hanging low. Her thoughts wondering what she did to get punished. When Princess walked into the punishment room she stopped. She was worried she had never seen Daddy set up the room this way. The only thing that out-shined her worrying was her enticement.

Daddy had some toys on the bench. Princess's personal remote controlled vibrator was on the table. She didn't know what was going to happen with that. Daddy was finishing with the the clipping Princess's Slut dollar to the floor plate. Princess walked to the plate knowing that where she will be seated. Daddy stands up and kisses Princess on her lips. "This is your punishment." Pushing Princess to knees she resisted a little. The plate was cold against her bare skin. Daddy always kept the punishment room colder than the rest of the house. To keep Princess and Angel "at attention" Daddy's hand gripped Princess's neck. Tighter than before Princess loved those strong hand gripping her throat.

Daddy's hand let go of the elegant neck. "Fuck, Daddy stop teasing me."

"Keep your tongue civil. Or I'll have you wearing that ring gag too." Angel laughed.

"Angel go get your ring gag." Daddy replied. Angel let an audible gasp, mouth in faked astonishment. "Make the cock gag if you're going to leave your mouth hanging open." Angel shut her mouth. But did as she was told. Daddy watched as Angel grab the ring gag. She made it half way to Daddy when he corrected her, "The cock gag."

"But I closed my mouth." Angel protested.

"Take your blouse off, put back the ring gag and bring me the cock gag." Daddy ordered Angel looked at Princess as she smiled chained to the cold steel plate. She wanted to test and push daddy too. She put on her pouting face dropped the ring gag on the ground. Daddy walked toward the paddles. Angel started on her buttons and by the time Daddy reached the paddle her tits were as bear as her sister's and her skirt bottom whisking in the air as she dropped to the ground to pick the ring gag and sprinted to the gags and grabbed the smallest cock gag. "No you need the larger one now." Daddy's foot steps could be heard as he walked over to Angel. Her hand went to the next larger size, "Larger." She moved her hand to nest larger gag. "Good girl." Angel felt a bit of happiness being called a good girl.

The steps stop right behind her. The chain clicked as Princess adjusted herself as she watched her sister brought to the ground and forced to face daddy's bulge. "Use my cock to get your throat ready." Angel unzipped the pants in front of her. She peered around Daddy to see Princess watching. Her hand moving toward her pussy. "Wait. Slutty Princess needs her punishment punishment." Angel pouted toward Daddy as he turned to chained up Princess. "Stop touching yourself." Princess paused and slowly pulled her hand from her pussy.

Daddy walk over the bench and got the remote controlled vibrator and brought it to Princess. "Your punishment is going to use this."

Princess eyes lit up, "How is that a punishment?"

"I'll be in control of the setting and you can't cum until I say so." Daddy said his smile going wide. "No cumming, and I'm going to edge you all day." Princess eye's went wide. This was a new punishment that Daddy and Angel were certainly going to like. "Or until you do the dishes. Which ever comes second."

"But Angel just did the dishes." Princess protested.

"I know. I think we should eat out and use disposable utensils for a few day." Daddy knelt down and handed the vibrator to Princess. "Put this in and your punishment will start." Princess slowly reached out for the vibrator. The hard device was already slightly humming in her hand. Daddy had per-lube the phallic tool. He brushed the lube on Princess crotch. Teasing that stiff bud. Princess shivered knowing this was going to be first of many.

Princess slipped it in her wet cunt. Angel watching her with a smile on her face clearly enjoying the sight. "Angel are you ready to learn your lesson? I was going to have you watch but now that you're being brat I guess I need to fuck that out of you. Hope you remembered your birth control."

"No Daddy. I didn't" Angel said looking down.

"Will that's not going to stop me." Angel bit her lip. She loved it when daddy was harsh with her and unforgiving. "Now, crawl on you knees and ready your throat."

"Okay." Angel responded disrespectfully.

"That doesn't sound how you responded to me." Daddy pulled out a remote and spiked the setting to max. Princess squirmed and gasped. "Do you need a taste of what Princess is getting." Angel was jealous of her sister being teased so.

"Maybe sir." Angel said half begging.

"Okay you'll join your sister in her punishment. After I get to enjoy fucking the brat out of you. But now you can't cum." Angel pouted as she crawled to in front of Daddy. Before she could look up the sound of a zipper was audible in the room over the sound of the buzzing and moaning of Princess. Angel looked up to she that hard cock greeting her. She opened her mouth staring up at Daddy's eyes.

"I said you need to prepare your throat. So you need to throat fuck yourself on my cock." Angel timidly moved her mouth on to that hard tip. Princess watch as her sister lazily got what she wanted. The vibrator was driving her mad. She wasn't even close but she was excited watching her sister. The buzz sending shivers up her spin. She closed her eyes to enjoy herself more than there was that pop of a cock being pulled out of that bratty sluts mouth. Then the buzzing stopped. Princess opened her eyes and saw Daddy reposition himself to watch but of his bratty subs. Angel losing that timid approach darted for hard cock turning her peach shaped ass toward her sister.

Princess saw Angel touching herself, "Daddy Angel is touching herself." Princess complained want to go to touch herself. She shifted her hips to try and rock on the vibrator causing the chain to click.

Daddy pulled his cock out of Angel's mouth. "No touching yourself." His cock slapped across her cheek.

Angel try to get the cock in her mouth. Only to be swatted on her face. "Yes sir. Please let this shore of an Angel suck on that hard cock." Her words were answered with a hand being placed behind her head. Princess let a moan escape her mouth as the vibration resumed at a lower setting.

Daddy guided the waiting mouth to his cock bring, going deeper until Angel pushed her head down to the balls. She cupped the balls and tried to licked them. Angel was gifted with a slut's mouth as she twisted on that cock. Daddy let out a groan. "What did I ever do to get a Angel gifted with a this mouth." Angel responded by starting to fuck her own mouth on that cock. She wanted to play with herself and even lost track of her hand as it went down back to her pussy. Princess saw that but was staring wishing she was that skilled with her mouth. Moaning started to speed up only to be suddenly stopped. Daddy pulled his cock out of Angel's mouth.

Angel grabbed Daddy's member and stroking it looking up at him. "Get on the table facing your sister. You two should watch each other." Princess was rocking her hips on the cold wet steel plate wanting to get some for of pleasure watching what her Daddy and her sister were doing.

"Please Daddy turn it back on. Please let me cum my brain out." Princess beg.

"No. This is your punishment." Daddy retorted to his Princess. "Angel you can't cum either."

"Yes sir."Angel said laying on her back staring upside down. She opened her mouth teasing Daddy to try and take her mouth again. Daddy walked toward Angel with his hands behind his back.

"Close your eyes Angel." Angel obeyed without and ounce of resistance and was greeted with the cock gag being put in her mouth. She open her yes to pout Daddy only to be staring at Daddy's cock as he strapped the gag on. Daddy chuckled as he walked toward crotch. He tug on hips to draw her toward the edge for him to enjoy.

"Can' have you trying to look away from Princess." Daddy stated then flipped his daughter. The ass was right in front of Daddy as he came to knees and licked that dripping pussy he was going to cream. He turned on Princess's vibrator to low mode again. Her gasp reached his ears only to be followed by Angel moaning on her gag. Daddy ignored as he lick that sweet nectar of Angels pussy lips. He would have eaten Angel out but promised to fill her with cum.

"You're right this is about my enjoyment right now." Daddy stood up and greet Angel's cheeks with a spanking on each cheek. He gripped and spread Angel's cheeks. All angel could do was moan and groan on that cock gag. Daddy looked to Princess her eyes were shut again and he turned off the vibrator. "Princess keep your eyes open and watch." Princess eyes open lazily she seemed like she was about to cum. "Did you cum?"

In a ragged breath, "No, Daddy" pausing for air in between each word.

With that brought the tip of his cock to that wet slit in front of him. Daddy pushed his cock slowly all the way in. Angel let a gasp out as it went all the way in. Daddy spiked the vibrator to max for a moment and then turned it on to medium as he put it down on the table so he could fully enjoy fucking Angel. His hand moved to grab on Angel's tits and group them as he started to pump his cock in and out. Angel pushed her ass into his hips. As daddy sped up his pace his hand crept to Angel thorat as she extended her neck to give Daddy better access. He gripped her throat as her moaning started to get louder. Daddy squeezed Angel's tits with his other hand. Princess moaning was getting louder and louder.

Princess interjected, "Daddy I'm about to cum. Can I cum? Please let me cum." Daddy let go of Angel's neck and turned the vibrator off again and placed it down on the table again. Princess breath was ragged and she sucked in air. Rocking her hips wanting to be Daddy's fuck hole right now, Princess watched on shivers going up her spine.

Daddy's hand went back to Angel's throat. He craned her back and slapped her tits. Princess watching staring into her sister's eyes. Daddy felt Angel start to clamp down on his cock. "Angel no cumming." Daddy didn't slow down his pace. Angel only gave a whine. Daddy kept going until he was certain Angel was about to cum. Daddy let Angel drop to the table and pulled his cock out.

"I said no cumming Angel." As he started to stroke himself. "Remember, Daddy going to fill you up with cum." Angel was moaning and quivering clearly just about to cum and now having to wait. One of her hands went down her pussy but Daddy grasped it before in got to the mark and looked her in the eye. "Is my Angel doing alright?" Angel gave a quivering nod. Daddy moved her hand to his cock. "Jerk me off." Angel worked her hands on toward that hard cock. Daddy stared into his Angel's eyes and she worked that shaft. With her one hand and Daddy cock started to twitch.

Daddy pulled his cock out of her hand and jammed his cock in to her waiting pussy. The shock nearly sent Angel back over the edge. But Daddy started to pump his cunt into that pussy ignoring the signs she was about to cum. Just before Daddy Angel moans got louder as she clamped down cumming on Daddy's dick. This sent Daddy over the edge and he creamed in Angel.

Once Daddy was done he removed Angel cock gag. "Are you okay?"

Angel worked her jaw. "Yes sir. Thank you sir." Daddy hands went o messaging her jaw. After a minute Daddy stop and went over to the bend and got moisturizer and rub Angels tits, ass and neck with it. "Thank you sir. Sorry I failed to obey you sir."

"You were a good girl. How about we get a treat after this." Angel eyes lit up and smile split her face.

"Really? I was that much of a good girl?"

"Yes. But first me and Princess need to finish our dinner. Should you clean yourself up or let Princess clean you up?" Daddy asked with another lewd smile on his face

Angel look toward Princess who had caught her breath. "I'll clean myself up so she can eat sooner. Then we can get a treat." Angel skipped out of the room.

Daddy walked to Princess and undid her collar lifting her off the ground and to the table. "Is my Princess doing okay?" Daddy asked putting moisturizer on to her neck.

"Yes sir." Princess said. She paused and uncertainly asked, "Can I have a treat too?"

"Yes, but still no cumming until I you do the dishes." Princess pouted, but accepted it. Daddy pulled the vibrator out of Princess. "You ready for dinner?"

"Yes, Sir. I'm going to get dressed first."

"Remember your panties this time."