The Semen-ator Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Each Stan is a modified military cyborg. Yes, we have those now, just like the movies predicted. Under my direction, the Mars Orbiter program developed ST models Stans, Steves and female models Stef and Stella, out of the public eye, from CIA Covert Infiltration Drone cyborgss. His name, S,T,A,N stands for 'Sexual Trainer Aggressive Non-emotional'. All are available in different ethnicities. Steves are Very Emotional, Stefs are Feminine, Stellas are Lesbian, and so on. Anyway, they are normally used as sexual surrogates and no-strings companions during the long confinement periods on transport ships and space stations. Rather than have them lie in a box until needed, I've enhanced some of their talents and added a couple surprises."

The screen then showed a slowly spinning cutaway of a human-looking machine with a steel skeleton and a human brain dotted with microchips. Ballooned captions pointed out a few features, mostly technical.

"An ST model is able to read and manipulate any 2010's era digital device, encrypted or not, wirelessly from a distance of ten meters or so. One of them is streaming this video onto this laptop right now, since its content is extremely dangerous and will never be stored externally. Since there is no way for me to tell their progress on other activities, I'll let one of them update you on what they've been up to."

One of the Stans emerged from the kitchen began to speak, but Lisa began convulsing and screaming at him to release her. Lisa's breasts jiggled in the thin, sheer bra she wore for the date, made more for looks than support. The cyborg leaned down, and the tearful blonde wrinkled her nose for a moment, then moaned, almost with pleasure.

"A mild tranquilizer." Stan gently wiped the woman's face with several tissues.

As Lisa's eyelids drooped slightly, the stranger continued speaking. Using their remote access to any computer, the Stans had cleared Connor's credit rating, removed the four speeding violations from the young man's MVA record, and lowered his insurance payments. One Stan also took a custodial job at Connor's former aerospace employer. The close proximity to their network enabled the cyborg to delete all the computer records and e-mail involving the women's locker room video incident, including all the pirated copies of the wet, naked women that the executives who fired Connor had hidden on their personal drives.

The cyborg then explained that he and his counterpart had traveled south several months ago and had removed all digitized legal records of Lisa's arrest and conviction in Florida for indecent exposure, public intoxication, cocaine possession, and resisting arrest. She had lied about her police record on her job application at the bank and feared her employer would eventually find out about the suspended sentence, fine and probation she received for her topless spring break antics back in 2006.

"Thatwas my incident! You're late, Commander Data!" Lisa said. At least her reference to science fiction seemed to be progress, Connor thought.

"The incident I referred to," Stan said, "was two months ago, more serious, and was averted. The man sitting beside you dedicated most of his life, well the first version of it, the firsttimeline, 1.0, we'll call it, to sending us back and indirectly saving your life."

"Oh bullshit!" Lisa moaned, "C.J., you're a great guy, but this isn't going to work out. You don't need to do all this! Just let me go and we'll talk later, okay?" she sounded a little drunk from the tranquilizer.

Connor realized, due to the blonde's blackout and memory loss the night of the soccer team 'party', he must have had the cyborgs stage the multi-player fuck scene so she would loose her boyfriend and Connor could have Lisa for himself. It would have explained everything, except the multiple jizz loads sprayed all over her. Although Connor had enjoyed a nice, big, thick loads, from the cyborg each time, the amount of fluid Lisa had described was much greater. The strangers must have stolen samples from a sperm bank and flung them onto the unconscious girl after fucking her, changing condoms frequently. It would explain her sore anus as well, since the young man also knew just how raw one of Stan's drillings could make an orifice.

"Did Lisa really fuck the soccer team?" he blurted out.

"No, that scene at the condominium was staged," Stan began as Lisa cursed and screamed. "She did not cheat on Brandon. But the primary reason for the deception was not so you could date her. You assigned me the mission due to what happened in the 1.0 timeline. The opportunity taken was based on a comment she made to you on a visiting day about wishing shehadtaken the whole soccer team home for sex, since that was her last chance with any men for six years."

"Huh?" Connor was confused. "Visiting day?"

"Visiting day at prison."

"I went to prison?" Connor asked.

"No, Lisa did."

"Oh bullshit!" Lisa said. "When does all this happen?"

"Remember, now it won't, because Connor had me change your future. In timeline 1.0, you did go to the bar and flirt a little with the soccer team, but you faithfully left alone and returned home. You went to your boyfriend's office building at ten p.m. wearing only shoes and a raincoat to surprise him with sex, since he said he was working late and alone again."

"Oh my God," Lisa said, "How did you know that? Ididthink about doing that, at least before one of the soccer team guys started buying me drinks. After that I was thinking I wanted the whole team to fuck me like animals, not just one dude. My hormones must have been raging that night."

Stan continued. "You walked into Brandon's office naked, but it turned out he was cheating with a co-worker, having sex on top of his desk."

"Okay, this has got to be a joke." Lisa said, becoming angry again. "Who was he cheating with, spaceman?"

The laptop began streaming video from Stan. "Her name is Kimber McManus."

"Here is video from a hidden camera I placed in Brandon's office the week before the incident was to have occurred. Notice the date and time. This is what was happening while you were at the bar socializing with the soccer team."

The images on the screen showed a young brunette woman walking into his office at 9:22 PM, and sliding clothes down her pantyless hips to reveal a garter belt and stockings. As her skirt fell to the carpet, she unbuttoned her blouse and left it open as Brandon stood and walked over to her with a glass of wine.

"I met her! She's an intern, the little whore!" Let me out of here! I'll go kill them both!" Lisa yelled, angry despite the tranquilizer. "Yesterday I heard he was dating some new slut. I bet it's her." There was a long silence as they watched the two people in the video kiss. "Hell, she can have him. He'll just fuck around onhereventually. He didn'tlisten. I told the dumbass I would do a threesome if he wanted some side action."

"You almost did kill them." Stan said as the girl on the screen dropped to her knees, unzipped Brandon and began sucking him. The intern's shirt slid off and she reached back and unhooked her bra while her head pumped back and forth.

"What? Ididalmost kill them?" the blonde asked, her eyelids drooping.

"Yes. After you saw he was unfaithful, you returned with one of the office softball team's aluminum bats, and attacked them in mid-intercourse, beating them nearly comatose and leaving the small end of the bat embedded in the woman's vagina. What you will seenowis archive commercial video of what occurred that night, in timeline 1.0"

Still in disbelief, Lisa began laughing and cheering for herself. "Alrrrright! Go girl! Go Leez!"

Silent security video from Brandon's office building, released after the trial and used by the media, appeared. It distantly showed curvy Lisa removing her raincoat and tossing it over her shoulder before strutting naked into Brandon's office in high-heeled shoes. Next she is rushing out with a hand over her mouth, dropping the coat, her bouncing breasts and pelvic area tantalizingly pixilated to a blur. A few moments later she is shown running back into the office, still nude, with the aluminum bat. More hallway scenes show her slowly walking toward the elevator, smears of blood on her body, breasts still obscured just enough for prime time television tabloid shows. In a daze, she walked right past the building's shocked security guard, who could be seen trying ask if she needed assistance, then calling 911. Poor quality police dashboard video appeared next, where a naked Lisa, well-illuminated by several patrol cars, was being handcuffed by a female officer in a fast food parking lot. Dozens of bystanders were gawking and the men in the crowd booed amid the police radio chatter when she was covered with a blanket and whisked into the back seat of one of the cars.

It was strange watching terrible events he knew he had prevented from actually happening, Connor realized. Lisa began singing a TV police show theme song, her voice off key due to the tranquilizer.

A short slideshow began, with evidence photos labeled 'Alexandria PD' of Brandon and the girl, both in hospital beds, upper bodies naked, their faces swollen and crossed by stitches in a few spots. The girl's breasts apparently took a few swings from Lisa, based on the multi-hued bruises they exhibited.

"Ouch!" Lisa commented, wincing.

Of course the story had been viral nearly worldwide, as images of tabloid newspaper pages appeared, with titles such as 'Nude Bride-To-Be Holds Batting Practice at Site of Tryst', 'Beating Victims of Jilted, Naked 'Bat Girl' Recovering', and 'Final Inning: Scorned, Bare Beauty Queen Slugger Sentenced in Plea Deal'.

Connor was making a mental note to never, ever piss Lisa off, as Stan continued. "Charged with attempted murder and rape with a foreign object, Lisa pled guilty to malicious wounding, and was to spend six years in prison. You visited her nearly every weekend until she was accidentally stabbed and died in 2017, trying to stop a gang fight."

"Understand," Stan said to Lisa, "the timeline I just showed you will now not occur, as I was able to intercept you beforehand, begin timeline 2.0, and create the soccer team scenario. At minimum it prevented the assaults and prison, but Connor hoped you would break the engagement yourself out of a realization that you could do better. The fact that your fiancé encountered you naked with reproductive fluid applied in multiple places made the illusion even more effective. I was monitoring you from the adjacent condo to ensure no violence occurred."

Lisa challenged Stan with several questions about the color of the shoes, skirt, her underwear, the number of used rubbers she later discovered tossed behind the couch, and other details, all of which he answered correctly.

"So did you strip and fuck me while I was knocked out?" Lisa asked Connor, with an unexpected smirk. They had recently talked about how she had given boyfriends permission to randomly violate her when she was drunk or asleep, provided they videoed some of it and used lubricant. She had also confessed to Connor a deeper fantasy of suddenly waking up with a total stranger already in the midst of fucking her. Of course boring Brandon never tried it himself, and was too possessive to arrange for a friend to fuck his sleeping girlfriend.

"No! I didn't know about all this until just now," he shrugged, but wished he had been there to finally see her naked.

"Well, what the fuck ever," she said, then sighed with frustration. "I guess I've gone totally insane, but I'm actually starting to buy this load of crap ya'll are feeding me. It's only because you're the only one smart enough and also sick-minded enough to do something like this!" The blonde's soft brown eyes were red and glassy, but she smiled as she looked into Connor's eyes.

"So, what really happened that night?" Lisa asked with her Southern drawl. "Was I at least agoodpassed out fuck?"

"There was no penile intercourse. For the 2.0 timeline," one of the Stans began, now sitting rigidly, acting and sounding more like a robot, "Hiding in the back seat of your car, I rendered you unconscious..."

"Yeah you're good at that," Lisa said, rolling her eyes.

"... after you left the pub, then drove to your apartment, stopping on the way for a case of beer. Once inside, I poured seventeen of the beers down the sink, leaving small random amounts in nine of the bottles. I then emitted the equivalent of four separate orgasms onto your face and upper body while you were dressed, to simulate oral sex. I then rendered you naked, except for your shoes. Your nipples were subjected to excessive upward pressure and friction and I used condoms and two to three fingers with accelerated strokes to penetrate your vagina and rectum, to simulate multiple partners. The used condoms were distributed randomly around the living space and on your person. I then released nine more orgasms randomly on your body as instructed. I left your purse, phone and car keys on the counter. Some clothing was placed on the ceiling fan, to suggest a celebratory event, per Doctor Johnson's parameters."

"So I'm Doctor Johnson now?" Connor asked. "No more 'lucky little shit'?

"Since our true functions have been revealed, there is no reason to continue the aggressive dominant male scenario," the cyborg replied, "unless requested."

On the laptop, the elderly Connor again appeared on the screen. "Lisa, once I learned there was a way to travel to the past, I made it my life's work to send cyborgs back to try to change our history, or at least yours. After missing you terribly the last fifty-six years, it gives me the greatest joy that there is a glimmer of hope that you are alive as you watch this, your heart beating and your beautiful face smiling. I hope you are happy, and please go out and live your life however you desire. Please know that the young man next to you is already madly in love with you, and has been for years, and if you give him a chance, he will try to make you the happiest woman in the world. Even if you part ways, his resources will always be available to you." The old man's eyes were wet with tears and sparkled for a moment, then he reached toward the keyboard and the screen went dark.

"Excuse me, dinner is ready," the other cyborg interrupted the serious moment while his counterpart began cutting the tape loose from Lisa's wrists.


3

The following Monday, 5:27 AM Pacific Time

The cell phone on the hotel nightstand hummed with several ominous notes from Beethoven's Fifth Symphony. Facing the pillow, Lisa reached across the tangled white sheet with her bare left arm and retrieved it. Two gold rings, one with a large diamond solitaire, encircled the third finger of her hand The clock displayed the early hour, but the room was lit, as it had been all night.

"Hello?" she said, out of breath. "Oh hi... Yes I'm fine...I don't think I...can make it today...mmmpphhh...for one thing, I'm in Las Vegas." She was grunting occasionally as she spoke. "No, not tomorrow either.. I'll be back on the first day of never-tober...no, I'm not calling H.R. Listen, now isn't..ugh!..a good time...Why? I was abducted by...space android studs from the future...I married their king, and one of them...oww!...is spanking and fucking me in the ass right now." The caller accused Lisa of being wasted and disconnected.

The red-bottomed blonde, wearing only a white corset, and white thigh-length, high heeled platform boots, laughed loudly. A silver, diamond-crusted tiara was askew in her tussled, partially matted hair. Still beautiful, only slight remnants of her makeup remained, most of it spirited away by sweat, tears, and semen. Lisa then groaned and reveled in ecstasy as she tossed the phone into an upholstered chair. On her hands and knees, her back was arched downward and her torso and breasts jolting as she took Stan's thick meat balls deep. Propped up on one arm, the blonde reached down and resumed alternately rubbing her clit and fish hooking her pussy with three fingers, as her progress toward a ninth or tenth orgasm for the night was interrupted by the call from her nosy coworker. She looked to the side and smiled at her naked husband, then parted her lips so they could share the pool of semen he had just received after his own lengthy ass fucking from the other Stan. The translucent pale goo clogged their nostrils, splattered and dripped off their chins as their tongues frantically intertwined and took turns in each other's mouths. They swallowed most of the oily, salty sperm, one of several shot glass-sized loads produced by the cyborgs, and licked some of the remainder off their faces, breathing heavily. Soon the grunting blonde, her skin glistening from head to thigh, was crying out and convulsing with satisfaction, her face dripping with a semen and sweat cocktail.

"Please! No more!" Lisa pleaded with the Stan that had mounted her nearly twenty minutes before. His erection slid out, covered in a light brown glaze. "I'm gonna have the shits for a month!"

"Me too! I hope the plane's toilet can handle it." Connor said, joking as he winced. His own throbbing asshole, gaping open between his reddened cheeks, was just as raw.

Lisa spun around on the bed, grunting in pain due to her stretched anus, and wrapped her lips around the shiny brown-tinted cock head of the cyborg that had just been plowing her. She moaned as an overflowing load of warm semen flowed into her mouth. The blonde then fell onto her back, and Connor extended his tongue and lowered it past his beautiful bride's parted, brown-smeared lips. They shared the last load of their night of consummation, smearing the sticky sperm all over their lower faces and necks.

"If you're done with us, we'll wash up!" one of the twin cyborgs said, their deflating dicks dripping with lube and sepia intestinal juices. "Also, your sisters' flight is reported as an on time arrival at Reagan airport thirteen minutes ago."

"Thank you!" Lisa said. "I guess the Stans can use the hotel's wi-fi while they fuck, huh?" Thick strings of beige colored semen spanned her lips as she spoke.

"I guess so. Hungry?"

"Hell yeah, we did work up an appetite!" Lisa said, sliding her legs off the bed and standing up stiffly. "I'm glad Shelly and Rachel got home okay. They thought I was drunk and bullshittin' them when I called Saturday morning to tell them to meet us at a private jet to Vegas so I could get married. I'm not sure if they like you yet, this was all so sudden. They didn't like me drinking so much. They think I'm pregnant." The white demi-bra corset, which had only covered her from hips to just below her bulbous nipples, the only undergarment she wore beneath her strapless wedding dress, fell to the floor. Lisa's inner thighs were slightly bruised, as were her breasts, evidence of newlywed Connor's enthusiasm.

"Well, you do smell like sperm!" Connor joked.

"Only because some sick bastard stuffed a zillion extra balls inside his buddies in there." the blonde, now standing naked except for the long boots, said, referring to the Stans that were showering together in one of the penthouse suite's bathrooms; Connor from the future had modified each cyborg with extra internal testicles.

"Only sixteen each, the donors were all in a fatal football team bus crash. Eight guys for each cyborg." Connor said.

"Well damn they make a mess," Lisa commented, her breasts quaking as she finger combed blobs of gummy, drying sperm out of her hair, tugging the tiara out. "But a nice mess! Their tanks or whatever have gotta be on empty now. No more cum baths until tomorrow, unless it comes from you, C.J., the horniest genius ever, and last dude in the U.S. to actually loose his virginity on his wedding night." She looked into his eyes, then bent over to kiss him, tits jiggling.